• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Most of the students are already in room 101 now. I think there's only Kia (Apollo) in 102 atm. We are just awaiting everyone to post their entriees

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Indeed, for those who have completed their arrival posts, it's a waiting game.

Also on a side note. Kenneth I one hundred percent approve of your robotic;notes profile theme.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Sad to see you go Dusk, but I understand. If you ever want to pick Michael back up, it's fine with me.

@Apollo: Many of the teachers that have been introduced so far teach at least one of the basic elements, though additional teachers also teach certain classes. Eric Long teaches water, Allen Hawke teaches metal, Paul Sandford teaches wind, and two more teachers who have been mentioned (Clayton Fields and Eva Banks), teach earth and fire, respectively. I would reveal Dr. DeMuere's classe/s, but I will refrain for now. Additionally, I'm working on a Clayton post that'll have him switch out with the current no-name teacher that's in class 102.

@Kenneth: As both GM and RPer, I'm fine with whatever you want to do. Either wait or move on, they're both completely viable.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sorry but I'm dropping out.

I don't have the ispiration to post and I'm kinda busy with my own two RP's. I'm really sorry.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
@Kenneth: As both GM and RPer, I'm fine with whatever you want to do. Either wait or move on, they're both completely viable.

I think I'll wait for another maybe one or two people, as I don't really want to clog the posts but at the same time would rather refrain from leaving a lot of people at out of the loop. If no one posts in 101 though, I'll get to it on late Sunday or some time on Monday.

Indeed, for those who have completed their arrival posts, it's a waiting game.

Also on a side note. Kenneth I one hundred percent approve of your robotic;notes profile theme.

Yeah- even for teachers at this point, which is why I have such a dilemma. And I accept your approval. even though I would use the theme regardless

Concerning dropouts, I can't really say anything that isn't sappy or sounds fake. So, uh, I acknowledge it, but I'm not going to make something elaborate. Shame to see you guys go.

Colony

Years
I understand, Pink. Like I said to Dusk, if there's ever a spot open and you want to pick Scarlett back up, then feel free to join back.

@Kenneth: Alright, that'll be great. Hopefully, there'll be a few more posts by then.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I'm dropping this, I have lost interest in the magic stuff and school entirely since I am on holidays. My mind has turned against all things related to school... burn the education! sorry.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Unfortunately, moving came at the wrong time and my own actual excitement for this kind of dwindled partially due to that. It's unfortunate, but I will be dropping out. I doubt I'd be able to make a post for the next week or two anyway even if I were to stay on.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
All these people, y u all leave nao?

Well, alright. Hope you all come back... like seriously

I made the Oscar post. Fangirls rejoice He's waiting for questions or for someone to tell him "yeah we don't need you anymore." I tried to keep from saying anything I wasn't too sure about while making it sound appropriate both length-wise and personality-wise.

EDIT: Seeing as so many people are dropping, would it make sense to make a merger of sorts for the two classes later on? Or are we still going to keep the respective classes?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh, I think I'll just . . . put this right here.

Yeah, I found my flash drive . . . last week? I think. So, if you're still accepting, here it is. I'm still not sure how wonderfully active I'll be, but if I actually have a reason to get on PC, then maybe I'll remember. (Although I don't think I'll really be on over Christmas Break)

I also don't have much idea of what's been going on. . . .

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Colony

Years
Sorry I haven't been too talkative over the weekend. Been really busy, and yesterday I just felt really crummy (couldn't hardly move and was partially deaf in my left ear from a concert the night before). All the drops are disappointing, but I understand where everyone is coming from and I wish them well in the their future products. As for the various classes, I'm beginning to think it might just be a better idea for the PC students to all be in one class after all, so go ahead and move Lia over if you'd like.

@Nakuzami: I've read over a bit of your SU, and the first significant problem that I see is that Ionization is not an air spell, but a more advanced element instead. I still need to finish reading it and Songbird also needs to have a look over it, but from what I've seen the only problem is the spell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back