• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

vegan vegetarian

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • I used to be a vegetarian, until my body started to disagree with the lack of protein (and supplements didn't help me very much). Since I reverted back to omnivorism, I am very picky with what meat I eat.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • B is not nice, but it's normal, natural and therefore for me at least preferrable; A is artificial.

If you're up for things that are "natural," never take medication again, ever. It's unnatural for you to ingest medication, that's not how we humans would survive in the wild.

Going by your logic, the world, including the animal world, would be in mass chaos. The environment would be damaged greatly.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I love meat, so much. I'd happily kill an animal myself and eat it.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I only eat chicken, beef, pork and fish. I'm NOT venturing into duck, rabbit, lamb etc. urgh. I'm sure I've had duck with chinese food though D:

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
  • I only eat meat from where I know the animals have had a good life. And with a good life I mean; been able to go outside, not been sitting in a box with 20 others all it's life, have been slaughtered in a good and quick way etc etc. It's expensive to buy this kind of meat, but I rather spend some extra money on good meat than meat from a sad pig.

I'm a vegetarian in school though, since I have no idea where their food comes from.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Vegans annoy me- they are probaby the main reason the great apes are dieing, the tree get cut down for soya..can't vegan drink Rice/oat milk and leave my monkeys alone..

I eat meat and drink rice milk.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • I didn't know peta is terrorist O( I'll stop, I drink milk, I don't drink soy I only eat soy, dang I'll cut down on the tofu because I don't want to kill it.

fox....wtf? :( cartman :)

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I'm a veggie because I hate animals! I'd never put one of those dirty creatures in my mouth! Meat is icky!
    Leather is about the most I can manage.

Fish is ok though! It's yummy!

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Ew, how could anyone not be able to eat meat? Would be missing out on so much delicious food. Like my mama's fried chicken! Also, PETA is evil.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Really... No offense but I think Vegans have something wrong going in their mind. They are either insane or hypocrites at heart. If you were stuck in an island with only poisonous plants and cute bunnies that eat the plants which one would you eat?...

I, like every normal human, would eat the bunny. I'm wouldn't starve to death just because I think meat isn't meant to be eaten. Sorry kids, if you don't eat meat you are gonna seriously screw up your figure and you life. The only reason vegetarians exist is because of modern medicine. Even then you are nowhere as healthy as a meat-eater.

As for the best conclusion in the world: I sent PETA a Happy Meal through the mail.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Ew, how could anyone not be able to eat meat? Would be missing out on so much delicious food. Like my mama's fried chicken! Also, PETA is evil.

Meat makes my skin crawl! Animals are gross! Xp

I agree about PETA! Do you see how the abuse innocent models by locking them up in cages!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2z2lTUR5Ao

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljBPbHLmwK8&feature=fvw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOvklfZjpeA

https://www.peta.org/sea_kittens/book.asp

Oh Peta...how silly...

Anyways sea Kitties sure are yummy!!

Last edited:

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • Meat makes my skin crawl! Animals are gross! Xp

I agree about PETA! Do you see how the abuse innocent models by locking them up in cages!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2z2lTUR5Ao

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljBPbHLmwK8&feature=fvw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOvklfZjpeA

https://www.peta.org/sea_kittens/book.asp

Oh Peta...how silly...

Anyways sea Kitties sure are yummy!!

OMG! They're evil, also meat is nasty :( The aftertaste is disgusting. >:)

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • I grow up with meat in almost all my meals. I really could care less about how there treated(it would be nice if there allowed to rome, but if there in caged I don't care. The only thing I care about is the taste in my mouth. :D)

Also I never went hunting, but if I was given the opportunity, I would take it.
    Pork chops <3

Years
  • Not vegetarian, I like meat to much. Chicken, beef, duck, bacon (Can't imagine a life sans bacon), don't care for fish or lamb though because I just don't like the taste. I honestly don't see the point in being vegetarian, we have evolved to eat meat, we're predators by nature and we are designed to be omnivorous but maybe it's me. If you wanna be vegetarian that's up to you though, just don't start lecturing me or being condescending or high and mighty about it. As for vegans, I really don't get, if you don't milk a cow it's going to get ill, surely by milking it you're doing a good thing. That being said, I try to eat good quality meat where I can, low quality for one, tastes bad and two the animal has had a poorer life, certainly don't agree with battery farming.

On the PETA note, I really hate them. With a passion. Bunch of hypocritical violent abusive and all around unpleasant people. I mean opposing the use of guide dogs, police dogs, rescue dogs (Why train dogs to save lives when they could be roaming the streets stray eating leftover... soya burgers)? Even pets? Zoos? (That's a great idea, lets release all elephants, loins and hippos into the wild, what could go wrong?). Medical testing (Lets be fair, it's kinda needed). They are deluded, power hungry and well, a bit dim if you ask me.

I wonder if they play Pokémon...

bendrawslife

Drawing the day away.
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I've been a vegetarian for a little over 8 years. I can see both sides of the argument, but my reasoning is a bit complicated. There are tons of factors. So, right now, let's just say a little civil disobedience mixed with economical thinking and value of sentient life.

Also, I definitely encourage everyone to stay away from PETA. Like many morally-founded organizations, they took a good idea, and twisted and corrupted it. Not everyone, mind you, but you can't have tons of people in a group without someone not quite understanding the big picture.

Slyfy

PC's Suicune
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen May 13, 2010
    I don't eat meat.

Not for any "Nobel" reason.

Eating meat just seems... gross.

What if you cut a steak and you find a vein in there? X_X

Back