• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vicener's Request Thread v.2

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2005
    Vicener said:
    Hy,
    I'm back to taking request. I can make: fusions, re-colors, tittle screens, Game Over screens, general screens, etc.
    Rules:
    1. You can only request once a day.
    2. Be patient, some request may take somwe time.
    3. Rep points should be given for each request I do for you.
    4. If you have less than 15 post your request will be ignored.

Request now! :P

Vicener~ :chu:​
    can i have a dark charizard i need it for my game

master rayquaza

RAYQUAZA Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    hey vice man can you make me a trainer card with groudon rayquaza the (black one) and kyogre and articuno mewtwo and suicune thanx ............and u can add this sprit to it
    Vicener's Request Thread v.2

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2006
    Can you recolor me the Jhoto gym Leaders to look more FR/LF? Or more present day sprites. Not overworld sprites.

Thanks

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • I'm going to request one as soon as Vicener is done with all of you. And I'm sure there's a lot to do. But for the time being, I guess it wouldn't hurt to post mine.

Can you make me a fusion of Tyranitar and Rayquaza?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2005
    ok ur going to help me alot hopefully can u please please make me my main character who look exactly like ask please ??

Back