• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Deals & Discounts

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Because the last one died out, I thought it would be a good idea to recreate a thread in which everyone can report deals that might be going across the Internet in which we can all save a few bucks here and there when it comes to getting the best price. The only rule is that there must be legitimacy behind it, otherwise the post will be deleted it. That being said, have it!

I'll start off by showing off this deal that's happening at all Target stores running the week of November 9th:
    Spoiler:

Buy two get one completely free is pretty damn good in my opinion. I personally see myself buying Sunset Overdrive, Master Chief Collection, and getting Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for free as a result. Think you guys might take advantage of this deal?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Damn it, now I wish I had gone with my family to Target right now. >.<

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I love Target, but won't be taking advantage of that deal, sadly. :( Buying two and getting one free is still too steep for me at the moment, otherwise I definitely would take advantage of it! But the games I'm waiting for come out on the 21st and this deal is over with then so eh. :P

Best Buy had a great deal over the summer. Buy one get one free on a great selection of 3DS games, including Link Between Worlds, X&Y, Bravely Default, Kirby Triple Deluxe, etc. I took advantage of that and got myself Tomodachi Life and Pokemon X for my boyfriend's birthday gift. The deal was in July and his birthday was in October, so I got way ahead on that one! Kick ass girlfriend, yes I am.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • If it were Best Buy, I'd be all over that deal since there are a few games I want to pick up and I'm a Gamers Club Unlocked Member - meaning I get 20% off all game purchases. But Target's selection is nowhere near as good and I wouldn't get the 20% on top of the B2G1, so I'll likely pass.

Anyone looking at getting an Xbox One with the $50 discount that just went into effect for the holidays?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • There's a bunch of Wii U games that I'd love to get with this deal. I may end up going for it.

Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3.

I'm sure there's even some 360 games I didn't pick up before that I would wanna snag with this.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • If it were Best Buy, I'd be all over that deal since there are a few games I want to pick up and I'm a Gamers Club Unlocked Member - meaning I get 20% off all game purchases. But Target's selection is nowhere near as good and I wouldn't get the 20% on top of the B2G1, so I'll likely pass.

Anyone looking at getting an Xbox One with the $50 discount that just went into effect for the holidays?

At first I thought the deal was just the games shown in the picture (which I agree, not a great selection...I only want two and even then, one of them gets a Wii U release that I'd prefer so eh), but it says all games, so that would include...well, all games. Unless I'm mistaken. But for all games, it's a pretty good deal. But like you, I'll stick to somewhere that I have a discount. :P

Yukari

Damn, I wish I saw this earlier. This was the edition that included both DLCs right? (Also was there rumor that the game was being extended to consoles?)
    It's supposed to include the Wrath of the Lamb, but I'm pretty sure that The Binding of Issac only has one DLC.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • It's supposed to include the Wrath of the Lamb, but I'm pretty sure that The Binding of Issac only has one DLC.

No you're right; for some reason I thought that Rebirth was a DLC on its own but it's just the name of the bundle of Binding of Issac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC.

Yukari

No you're right; for some reason I thought that Rebirth was a DLC on its own but it's just the name of the bundle of Binding of Issac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC.
    Rebirth is a remake of The Binding of Issac, The Binding of Isaac Collection is the bundle that includes The game itself and The Wrath of The Lamb.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • actually rebirth technically is also an expansion because the new release has as much new content as wotl added

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Metro 2033 free on Humble Bundle's store.

I'm just gonna stop buying games now. D:
    I just bought this about a month ago. On sale, but still. Free is better than sale. Why does this keep happening, lol.

That's actually really cool by The Humble Bundle. I own the game for Xbox 360 and I have to say, this is a very underrated game that flew under the radar for most gamers.

mastaB_

grandmasta_flex
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    Got the hook up at Target and got me and my girlfriend Omega and Alpha for about $30 each! ^^
    Do you mind elaborating? I'd love to save a bit of money on this as I plan to get it this Thursday. Anybody can answer lol

Years
  • Do you mind elaborating? I'd love to save a bit of money on this as I plan to get it this Thursday. Anybody can answer lol

Well on top of the buy one get one 40% off, my sister works there and got 10% off the entire purchase for me!

The original 40% off the second game is still awesome though!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Well on top of the buy one get one 40% off, my sister works there and got 10% off the entire purchase for me!

The original 40% off the second game is still awesome though!

Is that a deal that's going on at all Target stores or is that mainly in your area?

Back