• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

TY

I know... I would love to see some really cool twist in the storyline, like the Queen of Blades turning evil again and killing all the Protoss and Terrans.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I have no idea what you're talking about, but if it sounds like a good SC plot to you, then I'm inclined to agree.

Last edited:

TY

Well she was kinda the evil of the StarCraft series up untill she was the only one who could save the world from dying.

TY

No, totally not... LoL is a MOBA game, while StarCraft is a RTS game
LoL focuses on one champion, where as in StarCraft you have a base and a army to control

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
Years
Ever play Halo: Wars? It's like that, but less expansive. I would assume it's like the Civ series too, right Shadow?
After Shadow's explaination, I was going to ask if it was like Halo: Wars!

Well, I wasn't a huge fan of LoL or Halo: Wars, else I would have tried it. I'm really into War Thunder at the moment anyway mind, so it's not all bad.

TY

Indeed, cause then you have to wait for your opponent, and here you both control at the same time :P

StarCraft 2 is actually more than a RTS with the Arcade in-game, which has tower defense games, soccer and what not... Best of all is that its F2P too (with the exception of the great story)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Don't question it, just buy it. That's the Persona way.
I'll give you Persona Q, cause of chibi Chie, but that Dancing Persona game is just too much.

I'm probably gonna have it end up in my collection at some time, aren't I.

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
Years
Free 3DS Game with Pokemon X/Y

I dunno if you all know, but by owning Pokemon X or Y, you can claim a free Super Mario 3D Land on 3DS.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns...motion/How-To-Claim/How-To-Claim-831590.html#

Erm, I think it might be availible to all regions. Anyway, hope this helps!

(Also, not sure if this goes in Pokemon or Video Games. Or even Announcements, since everyone on the forums has a high probability of being eligible.)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Its a club nintendo EU thing....but damn me if I'm ever gonna get it. I mean, I would have to set my eShop to UK to get it, but the prices are higher when it comes to converting euros to pounds, so if the december update rolls out before I get my 2DS, I'm indefinitely screwed.

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
Years
Its a club nintendo EU thing....but damn me if I'm ever gonna get it. I mean, I would have to set my eShop to UK to get it, but the prices are higher when it comes to converting euros to pounds, so if the december update rolls out before I get my 2DS, I'm indefinitely screwed.
Oh right, didn't realise.

I know there was an offering of a free game ages ago if you owned two or more of the selected games, but I only had AC:NL so couldn't get it. =/

TY

Also i just noticed that the 1.2 items from Terraria have been added to the console versions, making them again the versions that have the most items and bosses opposed to the PC version.

I really want the console stuff to be on PC aswell, but i like this game now as it is :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back