• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I've played a little bit of Ys for the PSP, but not enough to say that I know about the universe to any extent. I am interested in Ys 1 and 2 Chronicles for the PC, though, and the series has been on my "to delve into" list for a while.

I dunno what they are like on the PSP but I have played most of the ones where you gotta run into the side of the people. The story is really good and it all follows along with each other unlike other RPG series' i.e. Final Fantasy and some DQ games

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I've always like the Ys series. Aside from being a pretty good action-rpg series, it's music is some of the best of any gaming series. Ark of Napishtim for the PS2 was my first title to play, but Ys IV: Dawn of Ys for the PC-Engine is hands down my favorite. Oath in Felghana for the PC was the last one I played some time again ago. I had Ys Seven for the PSP, but I sold it without ever even turning it on. -_- Yes, the story seems to be continuous, as Adol is the main character in every game, though I'm quite lost on the time-line.

TY

Spoiler:

C&C:3 theme all over the place, i even took over the icons on my screen xD

Nakala Pri

If quality could talk, that one would be in therapy. xD

Seriously, do you WANT TO KILL YOUR EYES??

I tend not to have gaming wallpaper, since they drive my mother crazy, lol.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I guess I'll post one of my older wallpapers as it's SFW. [This is from my laptop]
Re-sized so as to not stretch the thread to oblivion. Click it for full size.

How can you guys stand having icons and folders all over your desktop? It's gross.

TY

I guess I'll post one of my older wallpapers as it's SFW.
Re-sized from 4k resolution.
AuAvesB.png

How can you guys stand having icons and folders all over your desktop? It's gross.

Easy access for all my games, i could throw them all down but i have too much games for it xD

TY

See, If I click the Awesome face dock icon, I get a list of all my games.
Much tidier.

Ah, that makes it much better indeed... though i suck at executing the idea since i have no idea what to do x3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

TY

I think ill do my next one about Kane's Wrath, since i got the game (well, expansion xD) not too long ago and im playing it quite a lot... though i tend to forget to write down the flaws, which i luckily didnt forget with SCII xD

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
You know what? I was on the fence about either Pikmin 3 or Wonderful 101...but I think I'll go Zelda. The other two will get cheaper.
...I was thinking of doing the next one about Pikmin 3 because I seriously feel it deserves way more praise than it got. Haha But if I had to choose, I'd say I had more fun with Zelda in general.

You can't go wrong with either. W101 is a bit iffy, but I need to devote more time to it myself.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Here is my Akira desktop, decided to change it from my Gundam one because I had the Gundam wallpapers for over a year and because Akira blew up Tokyo.

Y4FUElf.jpg

Nakala Pri

So, has anyone played Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds yet? :P

I haven't myself, but I want some feedback for my brother, not that he'll ever play it, haha. xD

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
If you've played A Link to the Past then you will feel very familiar when navigating yourself around Hyrule.

TY

Didnt even play a single LoZ game myself, mainly since i only found out about the series really late (4 years ago) xD

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Why are we on backgrounds? xD

So, has anyone played Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds yet? :P

I haven't myself, but I want some feedback for my brother, not that he'll ever play it, haha. xD
Right here.
If you've played A Link to the Past then you will feel very familiar when navigating yourself around Hyrule.
I can't speak for myself since I haven't played LTTP, but from impressions it seems ALBW has plenty of stuff that was never in LTTP to keep it constantly fresh. Only thing that's the same is the overworld design, apparently?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I can't speak for myself since I haven't played LTTP, but from impressions it seems ALBW has plenty of stuff that was never in LTTP to keep it constantly fresh. Only thing that's the same is the overworld design, apparently?
As well as some of the bosses such as that annoying worm-like boss. Overall, it's still an amazing game, especially the plot twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back