• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time might be a game to check out.

I was looking at that last night, seems fairly good.

Yeah Microsoft is paying Youtubers to promote it but that's not the bad thing. There's a catch saying they cannot say anything bad about Microsoft or machinima and they cannot say they are being paid to say so. Something in the ToA is illegal can't remember but its gonna bite Microsoft.

TY

I was looking at that last night, seems fairly good.

Yeah Microsoft is paying Youtubers to promote it but that's not the bad thing. There's a catch saying they cannot say anything bad about Microsoft or machinima and they cannot say they are being paid to say so. Something in the ToA is illegal can't remember but its gonna bite Microsoft.

Yeah i forgot to note that, since it would be normal is the person is allowed to be fair.

Outlier

TY

Wow how pathetic for Microsoft. First they hand out people's personal information to the government now this. I'm glad I'm team Sony. Playstation forever!

Sony isnt that great either. Remember the big hack a few years ago that made online gaming unavalible for a long time?
It got fixed though (i think), but it was a huge blow to Sony and the PS3

Outlier

Sony isnt that great either. Remember the big hack a few years ago that made online gaming unavalible for a long time?
It got fixed though (i think), but it was a huge blow to Sony and the PS3

Live accounts can get hacked too but yeah that was pretty bad. Still I'd rather side with a company that genuinely screwed up than a company that has done morally reprehensible things like handing out their own consumer's personal information to the government. It's disgusting that they invaded our privacy like that, but I suppose some people have no problems with it. Is this how jaded our society has become? Anyone who still purchases Microsoft products outta be ashamed of themselves. You're supporting a corrupt, corporate monster.

TY

Live accounts can get hacked too but yeah that was pretty bad. Still I'd rather side with a company that genuinely screwed up than a company that has done morally reprehensible things like handing out their own consumer's personal information to the government. It's disgusting that they invaded our privacy like that, but I suppose some people have no problems with it. Is this how jaded our society had become? Anyone who still purchases Microsoft products outta be ashamed of themselves. You're supporting a corrupt, corporate monster.

Yeah, i heard stories of people trading in their PS3 for a Xbox 360, but i never did that myself haha.
Though this only happened once and never again.

Well the thing is, some Microsoft products are actually good, but i dont see why they even would think of this as its pretty much illegal. You force people to be positive about your products. But then again its also sad people do this, money can change a lot, not only in the gaming industry. Besides its not Mircosoft who is corrupt, its the people who do accept their money who are corrupt.

Nakala Pri

I'm so addicted I sometimes forget i'm alive. xD

Lost Fire Emblem: Awakening, want to wring somebody's neck, but on the other hand, playing New Style Boutique all day is dramatically widening my fashion mind. xD

Move along, yo! ^^

I hate swag but this theme makes me feel kewl! :D

Last edited:

TY

Then again yesterday the son of my dad's friend (oh the logic) might be even more addicted than i am O_O
He literally thought a plane that flew over us was some CoD killstreak hahaha

Nakala Pri

I guess Mental Problems surpass 'Forgetting You Exist' buuuuuut in my defense forgetting you have to eat and sleep is really bad. xD

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
When that's the case, it's clearly a problem..I doubt there exists many people with that to be an epidemic though :p

also Shadow...enemy AC-130 above.

Nakala Pri

Forgetting one's existence is pwetty serious. xD

I like to brag about that kinda stuff, Lmao.

TY

...I wouldn't take that so lightly, that sounds like a signal for some needed help.

Well the problem is, will the help be succesfull? CoD is like the most played game in my region and nowadays even parents find it normal they act like that.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well the problem is, will the help be succesfull? CoD is like the most played game in my region and nowadays even parents find it normal they act like that.
I would hope that the parents think that they're joking. I mean, I'm the type of person that would say that the whole "games corrupting minds" idea is for the most part ridiculous, but if I knew more than one person who acted like your dad's friend's son...I don't know if I'd be able to stand on that train of thought.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
I am not too sure about the mind-corruption myself, but I don't really like war games, hardcore shooters, or most games rated M. Only M game I play is 999 for DS.

Retro stuff and platformers? I love 'em.

TY

I would hope that the parents think that they're joking. I mean, I'm the type of person that would say that the whole "games corrupting minds" idea is for the most part ridiculous, but if I knew more than one person who acted like your dad's friend's son...I don't know if I'd be able to stand on that train of thought.

Yeah same here, i was just weirded out since im addicted, but i dont do this stuff... Maybe its the age (he's like 10 years old) but still, its not normal at all.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I am not too sure about the mind-corruption myself, but I don't really like war games, hardcore shooters, or most games rated M. Only M game I play is 999 for DS.
How about HAPPY WARS?
awscene1.jpg

That said, I actually like war games...the tactical kind anyway. So stuff like Warhawk? Hit me up. Call of Duty just seems mindless to me, even if it IS fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back