• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

awscene1.jpg

That said, I actually like war games...the tactical kind anyway. So stuff like Warhawk? Hit me up. Call of Duty just seems mindless to me, even if it IS fun.

I agree, tactical war games are my type aswell, mostly strategy games (those are tactical too i guess).

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
I'm installing the game data and latest patch for Sleeping Dogs (PS3) now, I'm hoping this game will keep me busy for a few weeks at least, if not an entire month.

I do have a backlog of other games to play, but I just can't motivate myself to re-visit them.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I agree, tactical war games are my type aswell, mostly strategy games (those are tactical too i guess).

Haha I wish I could be tactical. My style of play in most games is ERMAGERD A BAD GUY SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON!!!! and my idea of tactical is run around and selectively attack {XD}

Toddler Naruto said:
I do have a backlog of other games to play, but I just can't motivate myself to re-visit them.

Go revisit your old games, you'll get hours of fun! :D

TY

Haha I wish I could be tactical. My style of play in most games is ERMAGERD A BAD GUY SPAM THE ATTACK BUTTON!!!! and my idea of tactical is run around and selectively attack {XD}

Well, i am tactical from time to time, but then again i have moments where im just rushing and dying over and over again xD

Then again its different for each genre, since for a FPS, tactical is more like taking cover, aiming and what not, whereas with a strategy game you flank your opponent (which actually sounds the same, but in a strategy game you can decide how much people flank and in a FPS the AI is so stupid they dont flank xD)

TY

I should revisit some of my old games, some of them i havent beaten till the day of today haha.

Yukari

I have a stack of games I pretty much abandoned because I was stuck at a difficult part, like that DAMN puzzle in Numbermans stage. X(

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Aside from Pokémon, I never keep old games. I usually just trade them into stores for credits, haha.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I only trade in games that are absolute garbage that I'll never wind up playing. When a game's beaten, it goes back on my game shelf. I enjoy having a game collection, and it's always nice to be able to go back and replay older games if I want to.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019

Persona 4 is for PS2... Persona 4 Golden is for PSV.
PS3 will have Persona 5.
And even if someone played vanilla P4, P4G is a must ;)
Not at all.

Persona 4 is not replayable. OK, a second playthrough to get the secret ending (if missed) and seeing all the social links you didn't go for is probably not a bad idea, but after that? Eh. The game just isn't that good because the combat system is awfully shallow and dungeons are just randomly generated, not fun at all. The best thing about the game is Inaba itself and the social links, but 60 hours of that is more than enough already.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Not at all.

Persona 4 is not replayable. OK, a second playthrough to get the secret ending (if missed) and seeing all the social links you didn't go for is probably not a bad idea, but after that? Eh. The game just isn't that good because the combat system is awfully shallow and dungeons are just randomly generated, not fun at all. The best thing about the game is Inaba itself and the social links, but 60 hours of that is more than enough already.
Of course. Persona games aren't meant for replaying but enjoying to the fullest in one playthrough. But P4G is played for Marie's story and epilogue. It's not a replay of vanilla P4. Those new features are enough to give it a chance.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I built a PC today. 8)

Gimme fun and preferably cheap on Steam games to clog it up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back