• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vileplume or Blossom

Vileplume or Blossom?

• Vileplume

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Blossom

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Vileplume. I'm probably the only person that thinks it's cuter than Bellossom.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...Blossom? No, Bellossom <3

But, yeah. I love Bellossom. It's one of my favourite Pokemon, I even made a forum with Bellossom in its name that has been going since 06, so... yeah def choosing Bellossom. o3o

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Well, I always seemed to find Bellossom cuter than Vileplume. Besides, the latter always seem to scare me. ;_;

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Bellossom prays to the sun, and the Oddish line has always been nocturnal. I guess I'll go with Bellossom because Bellossom is the odd one out of the entire evolutionary line.

Dhjona

Spriter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Don't like them both, but i chose Vileplume then. Like that one a little more.

Back