• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Voice Posts!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    VIP voice post thread!

I thought about just doing this in the blogs, but then I was like, VIP forum because we need stuff to do!

Basically, post in this thread about how much you'd love to say some stuff then post it on PC... Then other members request things for you to say, questions for you to answer, or songs for you to sing. There's no rules other than try to keep it PG13.

requests are now open

requestees
    » Igiko
    Inform everyone about Phanpy locations in GSC/HGSS, RSE, DPPt, and BW - Sydian
    Read a dramatic monologue of the worst post you have ever seen - Harlequin​
    » zappyspiker
    Tell me where your theme is from! - Igiko
    Sing something! - Caliban​
    » Archer
    Tell us about how you feel in regards to pink balloons in the sky and the contrast between the pink ones, as well as red and blue balloons in the sky. And then your favourite balloon colour. :) - Forever​
    » Hybrid Trainer
    Explain why Furret (Xyrin)/Wooper(HT) is so awesome and why is it better than the other. - zappyspiker​
    » Awesome.
    » Xyrin
    Explain why Furret (Xyrin)/Wooper(HT) is so awesome and why is it better than the other. - zappyspiker​
    » Aizuke
    » Pikapal642
    Rick Roll the VIP forum - Razor Leaf
    » Sydian
    » Abnegation
    Tell us 5 reasons why you love Hayley Williams - Aizuke
    » Shining Raichu
    Narrate the theme song of The Big Bang Theory. Or he could sing, idk. - Zeffy​
    » Captain Fabio
    Say "You're a very handsome man, Andy, and if circumstances were different we would be together. If you're ever in England, call me. I mean that. No really, I do" then wink ;) - Shining Raichu​
    » Forever
    Sing Friday by Rebecca Black - Suicune™
    » Kirozane
    Tell us about your first experience with Pokemon - Pikapal642​
    » Suicune™
    » Ęℓαчиıı
    » Zeffy
    Describe your likes and dislikes of Pikachu - Suicune™​
    » Jake♫

If you're not sure where to easily record your messages, by the way, www.vocaroo.com is the easiest place I know of!

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    OMG This sounds like epic fun! Sign me up! Hope this gets as popular as the Accent Challenge cause I loved that thread.

Years
    Haha, can't wait. Open to requests to say things. :D this should be better because we can tailor it to the person's accent. Although there's so many Aussies in here it could get boring. :/

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I'm open. I doubt anyone will pick me though. :P But I hope they do. :3

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Ooh, this oughta be fun. :D Sign me up, I wanna do this! Altough, can we decline a request if it is something we REALLY don't wanna do, lol?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Haha, can't wait. Open to requests to say things. :D this should be better because we can tailor it to the person's accent. Although there's so many Aussies in here it could get boring. :/

Just because a few have the Australian doesn't mean they will be the same. Every person is different. I mean their are a number of Americans and other nations here as well. I retardedly don't have the NZ accent

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I edited the first everyone who asked to sign up so far, so requests are open! I mean, they always were, but I guess I didn't really specify on that haha.

I also added in a question I had for one of the people who signed up so you guys can see what requests will end up looking like after I add them to the first post. So don't be shy guys, random requests are better requests!

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Oh, I've been seeing this thread title for the last few days and thinking "ooh I'll go there and post my voice at some point" figuring it was a freeform thing. I didn't realise the effort you went to or that it was something you had to sign up for! So yeah, sign me up!

I'M NOT TOO LATE AM I, IT'D BREAK MY HEART IF I WERE TOO LATE.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    pikapal642 should rickroll the vip forum imo

-sigh- Well, I take it this is an official request, so here goes nothing.

Voice Posts!

Also, I believe in that I say at some point that I want to "prove I won't back down" from a request...I still reserve the right to back down from a request I REALLY don't wanna do. xP

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years

-sigh- Well, I take it this is an official request, so here goes nothing.

Voice Posts!

Also, I believe in that I say at some point that I want to "prove I won't back down" from a request...I still reserve the right to back down from a request I REALLY don't wanna do. xP

Haha well everyone has the right to say no to something. Guess I should have put that in the first post owell.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I think Igiko should inform everyone about Phanpy locations in GSC/HGSS, RSE, DPPt, and BW.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Imma sign up, should've read Igiko's post earlier lool.

Back