• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Voice Posts!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    But your voice is cool :3

Imma do both of mine when I go on study leave tomorrow.

But this one applies for both Xyrin and HT.

Explain why Furret (Xyrin)/Wooper(HT) is so awesome and why is it better than the other.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Just because I have a lot of free time this week and weekend, sign me up. I'll do random acoustic song covers on request from boredom and questionably kill your ears, although apparently I'm not bad at singing o.o

DISCLAIMER: Right to refuse because of lack of time (Totally just contradicted myself lol), difficulty of song, or just not acoustic...like at all.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Teresa, you must read a dramatic monologue of the worst post you have ever seen.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Abnegation (Gavin) should tell us 5 reasons why he loves Hayley Williams.
    3.2.1.cringe go go go

Don't judge me I'm in a hurry and like improvised and am not good at that so yeah. GIVE ME SOMETHING LESS LISTY.

EDIT:

I'll do your neglected one Fabio

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Omfgggggg Gavin those are amazing! See, Will! Gavin is secure enough in his manhood to proposition me! :P

Also I will get to my requests too, but I just have to wait until I'm home alone cos no way am I making voice recordings while there's people around haha

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Ughh sorry it took so long to update the list, guys. But it's all up there now, tell me if I missed something!

I'll do Harlequin's tonight, provided I can think of the worst posts I've ever seen. I've seen. A. Lot.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    VIOLAY!

Finally remembered to do mine. XD And I know I was a bit too close to my mic but I don't care. I like how I did it I am not re-recording it

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

That. Was. Awesome.

Seriously, did you script it or something? XD
    I make these things up as I go along XD

Omg Gavin, that was great, that made my morning. XD

And yes, you said my username right.
    Phew, I was completely sure I had said it wrong and was like oh crap she's going to kill me oh well I'll keep singing.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    VIOLAY!

Finally remembered to do mine. XD And I know I was a bit too close to my mic but I don't care. I like how I did it I am not re-recording it

Ahaha, that reminds me of my brother, who was like that when he was about that age. xD He leveled my Ratatta from like, 6, to 17 in an afternoon, and I was shocked. xD

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Ahaha, that reminds me of my brother, who was like that when he was about that age. xD He leveled my Ratatta from like, 6, to 17 in an afternoon, and I was shocked. xD

Haha yeah. XD His Charmeleon was like... 24 or something like that... and it was 39 by the time he came back to me. XD

Now I want more stuff to ramble about. That was fun. XD

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Haha yeah. XD His Charmeleon was like... 24 or something like that... and it was 39 by the time he came back to me. XD

Now I want more stuff to ramble about. That was fun. XD

xD Wow, that is a ton of grinding. xD

And yeah, I want more stuff to say. ^__^ People should request more stuff from me, lol. ^__^

Years
    EDIT:

I'll do your neglected one Fabio

Voice Posts!

Oh well, I still have my man points. *Clings*​

Back