• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volcom22's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Songbird: Something is seriously messed up, I'm going to restart my game and see whats going on. Sorry for all the troubles.

Das: I appreciate the offer but no thanks, The Haunter is too low and I'd like to have one higher leveled for my Pokemon team.

Pkmn Trainer Silver: Are all 3 eggs?

PKMN Trainer Silver

PKMN Master
    Years
  • Songbird: Something is seriously messed up, I'm going to restart my game and see whats going on. Sorry for all the troubles.

Das: I appreciate the offer but no thanks, The Haunter is too low and I'd like to have one higher leveled for my Pokemon team.

Pkmn Trainer Silver: Are all 3 eggs?
    Torkoal and Lileep are, I have a level one Spheal. If you want I can hatch the eggs.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i can get you those 3 :
    Gengar
    Lileep

Kabuto

for mudkip, chikorita and snorlax

Volcom22

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Das: No thanks, That was another Pokemon I wanted for my team but both of yours are too low. I really do appreciate the offer though.

BabyPanda: I'm experiencing technical diffuculties tonight so would you mind sending me a message of the natures you want each Pokemon to be? Also I screwed up its Munchlax not Snorlax.

Done for the night! Technical diffuculties that I wasn't expecting occured. Sorry for all your inconveiences and I'll be back tommorow!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    BabyPanda: I'm experiencing technical diffuculties tonight so would you mind sending me a message of the natures you want each Pokemon to be? Also I screwed up its Munchlax not Snorlax.

Done for the night! Technical diffuculties that I wasn't expecting occured. Sorry for all your inconveiences and I'll be back tommorow!
    the natures doesn't matter for me, i just need them for my national dex :P

Volcom22

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Alright, I'll have them ready for tommorow. I'm sorry about the inconveience though.. It really came out of no where. =/

TripLee

Superman
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I have a Kabuto up for trade. You wouldn't be willing to trade Latias for it, would you?

EDIT: Looks like I got beat to it. I'll try to find one of your wants for it though.

Volcom22

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Updated the list,
    - 3 New Legendaries
    - Bunch of new Breedables
    - New Item Section

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    so i guess that you're able to trade? ljust let me a few minutes to breed my kabutops and cradily.

Volcom22

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Yep! I'm ready, My FC is in my Sig.
    I'm waiting in the WiFi club. Sorry for the delayed response.

Last edited:

Volcom22

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    The Shiny Pichu isn't touched.. Its from the Pokemon HeartGold Wifi Event.

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    will someone treade with me i have loads of shinies

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back