• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vote for PC at DSi XL Nintendo Website Contest

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Don't understand why PC's even on there.. but I voted for it! :)

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I voted pc. I hope we win! also looked at some other websites, and I think we're the best. Go pc!

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Vote for PC at DSi XL Nintendo Website Contest

Hopefully even I might participate in securing our victory : D

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    I'm voting for PC.

It will either be Pokecommunity or Zelda Universe that wins. Just because Zelda Universe has tons of members. But we can match them!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    PC for me!

I wish you could see the results thus far...

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    As a note , I visited the other sites and they all have ADs (even PokeStorm , which I thought it could make a challenge to us and the Zelda Universe ...) .

ADs are the worst things to ever happen to a forum site ! One of the reasons for why I left pspiso.com !

GO PC !! I also hope you'll never have ANY ADs ! :]

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    PC has my vote.
    TBH, though, out of everyone on this site, even if we win, the odds of any of us winning the DSi XL in a contest are slim. The auction, though a good idea, boils down to contest of "WHO GOTZ MOAR MONEY?"
    But, if indeed we win, then we will undoubtedly gain some recognition from Nintendo, which would most likely be good for us.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    PC has my vote!
    The auction is a good idea too! If PC wins, the DSi XL should be auctioned and the money got can be used to help the people in Haiti. Or, for improving the forums. :D

Back