• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vote for PC at DSi XL Nintendo Website Contest

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    As a note , I just checcked the other site . ALL of them (except for some , I guess) have a LOT of ADS ! ADS are what ruin a forum site and I really love PC for keeping the add number really low !

Keep up the great work !!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I can vote at least 5 times. Having 5 separate email accounts. :D

I don't understand why they would add a homebrew forum on there though. .__.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I voted for PC(:
    I've been here for a year now, and had absolutely no problems.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    So it's over and it looks like we didn't win.. a zelda site took 1st place.. oh well.
    Sorry you haven't won the Nintendo DSi XL but you were very close. You can see where you came here https://www.dsi-xl.co.uk/dsi-xl-nintendo-website-contest-top-10/

Also I've attached a little medal you can put on your website. Thanks for being part of the contest and please pass my thanks onto your many readers who voted.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I kinda knew ZU would win , but meh ...

At least we made it to top 10 ... as sixth place !

Meh , that's a start for contests , right ? >_<

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I kinda knew ZU would win , but meh ...

At least we made it to top 10 ... as sixth place !

Meh , that's a start for contests , right ? >_<

Yup! but atleast we got into the top 10 this means PC is a really good site
    but oh, well we didn't win but its not the end of the world

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Oh well, we didn't win, I cast my vote, but sixth isn't bad. The only place we can go from here is up right? So lets keep a high head and try again. That's the first contest PC has been in since I joined, around two years ago, and we did better than all the other Pokemon forums, so we did very well for a first time, so hats off to us!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Weird, considering our memberbase is almost two times theirs. But hey, it seems they really rallied for that DS, so I'm sure they deserve it after all that trouble. Perhaps they have more regular lurkers than we do on top of that. -shrug-

Still, knowing we're the best Pokémon website that entered is pretty darn impressive. ^^

Back