• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

voting for game of the year 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I vote for Pokemon Uranium. I don't really think it is the best, but I do think it is a high enough quality for it to be a shame for it to get no votes.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I updated the first post.
Good to see more votes.

1st-Raptor
2nd-Ryen
3rd-Xenotime

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
This is a tough choice but I'll have to choose Pokemon Raptor
not because it it completed but the feel of the game, the
new features and all the hard work put into Raptor by OG Duke
and everyone else.

CUTEPICHU

Pichu is HOT!!!!
Years
Well, I woulda have voted for Pokemon Malachite but since it's not on here(why?) then I'll vote for Ryen. The game looks well and is the kinda game I like.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Thanks for the vote, updated.

Why Malachanite isn't here is my falt.
I wasn't specific enough about the ending time of submitting your game and they thought that they still had an extra 6 hours.
Sorry about that.
They are planning on releasing a demo soon however.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Agh, I'm just clinging on!

Time for my vote. It has to be Ryen really, even though Raptor is finished, the graphics don't compare and there are a LOT of bugs. Ryen has the 2nd best graphics I've seen in any fangame so it really has to have my vote.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Updated.
Raptor and Ryen are far in the lead.
Ryen had been getting a lot of votes lately.
Can't wait to see if it can beat out Raptor.

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
I'm vote for Pokemon Crystal Rain because this a great Crystal remake, depsite bugs..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Voting for Raptor. Due to working on the EX version, I can see how much effort was put into it, especially the custom systems (menus etc). When I first saw it, I thought OG scripted it; turns out that it was actually very imaginative use of events :)

Oh, and Raptor EX is going to be awesome. I don't think that counts as a reason, but I'll say it anyway ;)

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Updated
The vote for pyrite has not been calculated due to lack of following rules.

There is a three way tie for third.
This is looking good.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
It's just depressing that my game didn't even get one vote out of sympathy...I'm working so hard on that game...

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

You have till january 1st? so don't fret so quickly...

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Updated

Raptor and Ryen are seeming untouchable.

The real news will be coming from the third place tie.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
D'you know, I don't think it's fair to have a third place. You have Cystal Rain, Xenotime and Uranium, and Uranium is by far the best of those three I would say. But many people who would vote for Uranium if it were just those three are voting for Ryen and Raptor, 'cause they deserve to be Game of the Year. That's why I don't think it's fair to judge Third place. But you can go ahead and do it anyways.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
updated.

I will continue to have a third place.
If you would like to bring out Uranium on top, vote for it because as of now none of the third place games have gotten a vote recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back