• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - March 2016

Hack of the Month

• [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=342258]Pokemon Hybrid Version[/URL]

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=359943]Pokemon: A New Dawn[/URL]

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=362121]Pokémon Zoisit[/URL]

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Hack of the Month Voting - March 2016

Hack of the Month is a monthly ROM hack contest that aims to shine the spotlight on the best of the best that PokéCommunity's hacking sections have to offer! Each month, three of the best hacks are nominated and pitted against each other, to be voted on by members of the community to decide the winner. The winner's hack thread is then stickied for the duration of the following month, until the next winner is announced. To cast a vote, simply check out and play (where possible) the hacks that have been nominated and then cast your vote using the poll at the top of this page. If you feel a hack deserves to be nominated for Hack of the Month, feel free to suggest a candidate for next month's competition by posting in this thread and it might just get nominated next month!

Eligible hacks

• Pokemon Hybrid Version by TheRealOCD
      Voting - March 2016
      Voting - March 2016
      Voting - March 2016
    • Pokemon: A New Dawn by Joexv
      Voting - March 2016
      Voting - March 2016
      Voting - March 2016
    • Pokémon Zoisit by pokemontutorialTV
      Voting - March 2016
      Voting - March 2016
      Voting - March 2016

Rules

• You may only vote once per month.
    • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
    • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
    • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
    • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

Last edited:

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • Damn, 3 of them looks really promising but you can only vote once.
    I guess my vote goes to....

GL this 3 :)

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Joexv is the man and his hack looks unique. Pokemon Dawn interested me more than the other hacks, so that's my decision. This is a man I can get behind.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    While Joe gets my vote for A New Dawn, Hybrid and Zoisit look like they're coming along nicely too. Good luck everyone!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • While I feel like the three hacks are a bit unpolished, I have voted for A New Dawn.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    i feel that zoisit is not being fairly judged as the other 2 hacks simply because its in german (even requires a german ROM!)...how many people have actually played through zoisit?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    i feel that zoisit is not being fairly judged as the other 2 hacks simply because its in german (even requires a german ROM!)...how many people have actually played through zoisit?

Very few if any, a bit ridiculous how few voters it has given it's the only one that even has a download. A New Dawn looks very average in my opinion, vote definitely shouldn't be so lopsided

Logan

Years
  • i feel that zoisit is not being fairly judged as the other 2 hacks simply because its in german (even requires a german ROM!)...how many people have actually played through zoisit?

Very few if any, a bit ridiculous how few voters it has given it's the only one that even has a download. A New Dawn looks very average in my opinion, vote definitely shouldn't be so lopsided
    You have to be fair though this is an English speaking forum; you can't expect people to want to play a German hack considering they may not even understand what's going on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    You have to be fair though this is an English speaking forum; you can't expect people to want to play a German hack considering they may not even understand what's going on.

Sure, but if you're not even gonna give it a chance you should abstain from voting.

Reactions: Nex

Logan

Years
  • Sure, but if you're not even gonna give it a chance you should abstain from voting.
    Don't really think that's fair to be honest. I based my vote on the content in the threads, if I can't tell what's going on because of a language barrier I barely see it as my fault.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Oh God, the three hacks needs a lot of improvement, and the graphic appeal aren´t good, but A new Dawn looks better than the others.

Reactions: Nex
    Years
  • I'm not sure which hack I should vote for as they all are pretty interesting. Hybrid follows the basic Pokemon game story which I kinda' like, A New Dawn has a cool story, and Zoisit has pretty graphics. But I think I'm going with A New Dawn's story attracted me and it makes me want to play it more than the other hacks.

Back