• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Should mention two current events offering VPPs as rewards.

1. Changed the Challenge Spotlight to a new challenge: the Budget Challenge. Runs until February 28.
    2. The Animal Crossing Fan Club Fashion Contest. Takes submissions until December 31. Does not need to be a member of the club to participate.

Happens to be available for a tag-team. Do you want to do another Mega (just Lucario, based on your inventory) or something else? Could use some more Psychic types for summoning. Does not see Indeedee, Bronzong, or Grumpig among your VPPs. Takes any requests you have too.

Years
    Should mention two current events offering VPPs as rewards.

1. Changed the Challenge Spotlight to a new challenge: the Budget Challenge. Runs until February 28.
    2. The Animal Crossing Fan Club Fashion Contest. Takes submissions until December 31. Does not need to be a member of the club to participate.

Happens to be available for a tag-team. Do you want to do another Mega (just Lucario, based on your inventory) or something else? Could use some more Psychic types for summoning. Does not see Indeedee, Bronzong, or Grumpig among your VPPs. Takes any requests you have too.

If you need Psychic then let's do a Psychic! How about Indeedee?😊

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    In case anyone misses the announcement but looks here,

We've officially launched Paldean Pokémon, gotten rid of Regional Stones and have a Winter event going on!
    For more details on all of those things, feel free to look at the announcement or ask here!

Also, is anyone free for a TagTeam?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    For those who do Tag-Teams:

We've reduced the amount of time required for the Inactivity Clause to trigger. It's gone down from three months to four weeks!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Is open for a Tag-Team. Should be well enough. Accepts whatever you want to pick, provided it is has not already been raised.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Is open for a Tag-Team. Should be well enough. Accepts whatever you want to pick, provided it is has not already been raised.
    I still have two Mega Stones I want to use. So I'd be down for either Mega Mawile or Mega Scizor.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I still have two Mega Stones I want to use. So I'd be down for either Mega Mawile or Mega Scizor.

Okay. Picks Mega Scizor. Needed more Bug and Steel types. Will post in the Obtain thread momentarily.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Phew. Decided to move all the Pokemon attachments in the stat thread to a second post. Lagged for a solid minute trying to add/remove any attachments. (Contained around 140 attachments.) Seemed like a matter of time before it outright refused.

Messed up the attach tags in the new post, though. Stuck them all back in the right spot (hopefully). Took a while. Loads new attachments very snappily now (in the first post).

Back