• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Added both new Paradox Pokemon introduced in the Pokemon Presents to the guide. Treats both as legendary Pokemon. Summoning requirements:
    › Walking Wake ~ 2 Water, 1 Dragon
    › Iron Leaves ~ 2 Grass, 1 Psychic

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We've also changed seasons!
    Northern: Spring
    Southern: Fall/Autumn

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    I am available for tag-teaming once more if anyone is looking for a partner😊

Sure. Would be interested in teaming up with you. Is there anything you want to raise?

Puts Rillaboom (GMax or not) forward as a possibility. Presumes you to be fairly close on the starter ribbon. (Edit: Just requested a Rillaboom.) Would not be opposed to Dolliv/Arboliva or some Alpha Pokemon either. Listens to anything you have in mind as well. Mainly looks for something not already owned.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello~ can I request a Mega pokémon or do I need to purchase an item for that?
    edit: ah I just looked more closely in the PokéMart. I need to buy a Mega Ring?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Hello~ can I request a Mega pokémon or do I need to purchase an item for that?
    edit: ah I just looked more closely in the PokéMart. I need to buy a Mega Ring?

Correct. Requires both a Mega Ring (1200 points) and the Mega Stone corresponding to the Pokemon you want (500 - 850 points). Consumes the Mega Stone upon requesting the Pokemon. (Keeps the Mega Ring permanently, for the record.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    oh damn............... so Megas are reallllly expensive then. I might buy a Rainbow Stone instead, for now at least haha. They aren't consumed, right?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    oh damn............... so Megas are reallllly expensive then. I might buy a Rainbow Stone instead, for now at least haha. They aren't consumed, right?
    Correct, not consumed. Counts as a permanent upgrade.

And yes, very expensive. Same for Gigantamax. Recoups the points by completing their respective challenges for ten Pokemon, on the plus side. Awards 10000 points each.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not sure what that means, sorry... There are so many challenges, hard to keep track of. Do I get points for finishing 10 VPPs?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    I'm not sure what that means, sorry... There are so many challenges, hard to keep track of. Do I get points for finishing 10 VPPs?

Fair. Probably made over 100 different challenges. Refers to the following challenges in the Rules & Guide thread:
    Pokémon Mega-thon: 10,000 + 1 guaranteed shiny VPP
    Raise 10 Mega Pokémon

GMax Pokémon Collection: 10,000 + 1 guaranteed shiny VPP
    Collect 10 GMax Pokémon

Redeems 10 Megas (or 10 Gigantamaxes) for 10000 points and a guaranteed shiny.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Seasonal change!

For the northern hemisphere it's now Summer and for the southern one Winter! :D

Years
    I was wondering: is it possible to claim a mon that requires an item to be raised as a reward for something?

"Birthday / Challenge / Reward Pokémon
    Reward Pokémon for beating challenges, collecting medals & ribbons, celebrations or for various other activities, follow similar rules as Master Pokémon: You can choose one Pokémon (other than a Legendary/Ultra Beast, Mega, Gigantamax, Alpha, Noble, Terastal or a Pair/Trio) to add to your completed collection without any post requirement. These Pokémon also do count towards the 10 VPPs between Legendary Pokémon."

My birthday's coming up in a week and I was thinking of requesting an Alcremie on the actual day, but it normally requires an item. However, it does not fall under any of the categories that aren't claimable in the quote. So it sounds claimable? Or would it be claimable, but only if I have the item in inventory? Or is there an Alcremie form that doesn't require one of the items?

There are various other mons I can claim as well if it's not the case. I'm just curious =3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    I was wondering: is it possible to claim a mon that requires an item to be raised as a reward for something?

My birthday's coming up in a week and I was thinking of requesting an Alcremie on the actual day, but it normally requires an item. However, it does not fall under any of the categories that aren't claimable in the quote. So it sounds claimable? Or would it be claimable, but only if I have the item in inventory? Or is there an Alcremie form that doesn't require one of the items?

There are various other mons I can claim as well if it's not the case. I'm just curious =3

Allows you to claim standard Pokemon that require items, such as Alcremie and Furfrou, as a reward. Still requires (and consumes) the relevant item, though.

Always needs a consumable sweet for Alcremie, same as in the games.

Years
    Looks like I'm available for a Tag Team if anyone wants to wreak havoc on the forums with me :fufu:

Pretty much down for anything I don't yet have and if I do already have it, if I need another for a challenge, it's fine too =3

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Looks like I'm available for a Tag Team if anyone wants to wreak havoc on the forums with me :fufu:

Pretty much down for anything I don't yet have and if I do already have it, if I need another for a challenge, it's fine too =3

Would be up for a tag-team with you. How about one of the Morpekos (Hangry or Full Belly) or Pawmot?

Years
    Would be up for a tag-team with you. How about one of the Morpekos (Hangry or Full Belly) or Pawmot?

Dark is one of the types I have the least VPP's of atm, so Morpeko (Full Belly) would have my preference, but any of those are fine.

Do you want to slap a Tera type on? The other type I have the least of is Poison, followed by Steel & Ground, if any of those work as a Tera type for you.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Dark is one of the types I have the least VPP's of atm, so Morpeko (Full Belly) would have my preference, but any of those are fine.

Do you want to slap a Tera type on? The other type I have the least of is Poison, followed by Steel & Ground, if any of those work as a Tera type for you.

Morpeko (Full Belly), then. Lacks Poison-types as well, so go with that Tera type.

Back