• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

W-W-What?!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • And if they can spread a fake rumor out around the Pokemon community, boy is it worth it.

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
  • The* Your*

I agree. Anyone can edit Sprites with ease. You just need a simple MSPaint and an animator. And I would spread a rumor if I made it! I wouldn't want it to goto waste!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • And some people do. Whoever made this did, if it's a screenshot or not, he has to make it move using an animator.

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
  • I am sure someone is going to notice a flaw one day in the picture attached, and then it will be 100% fake. So far I haven't noticed anything. :/

Last edited:

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • mm well, its obviously fake....
    The fact is that it would be too confusing with all the movelists and the fusions, and as Jkaizer said all this stuff would not be able to be stored in one cartridge >_<

Also there are already many pokemon... can u imagine how many fusions you could make? XD
    Its crazy! Lmao!

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    There's no way.

I definitely don't think there's such a thing. I've looked everywhere and I haven't found it.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    That's fake for F/L ^^; might be a screenshot from later in the Emerald game (just say because of the green :\)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • A new friend of mine told me that it is possible to fuse pokemon like that. he claims if you fuse a Meganium and a Alakazam, you'll get a Celebi. I can't soutce where he got his info though, so I don't know how credible that info is. :\

Ben-san

Fire Master
    Years
  • What double post Pokemon loser and whats a j00b our did you forget how to say n00b? cuase if so heres a comeback least i'm not a jerk

Back