• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wait... PC is a Pokémon forum!?

Do you come to PC to talk about Pokémon?

• Total voters

Rolling Pichu

IV XV VII
    Years
    Are you one of those lads that come to PC to talk about anything... except Pokémon? I know I am, haha.

It sounds weird, many of us started here with that passion, yet is it really Pokémon what makes you come to PC these days?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Not even at all. XD I have the Pokemon related forums hidden nowadays since I just mainly browse the lower areas of the forum.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    yeah I came to pc to find out more about pokemon stuff i didn't know before XD and i have but mostly now i'm talkin to the friends i've made here ^_^ and we talk about such random stuff sometimes it doesn't even have to do with pokemon half the time.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Technically, it is Pokemon that makes PC mostly what it is. Although, I think it would function fairly well, even if all of the main Pokemon areas were scrapped.. xD; It might not be /as/ popular, and yeah.. it would lose some of what makes it PC, but it would still fair. That's what I think anyhoo.

I can post around here for weeks without even touching the Pokemon areas, if I happen to go through times where my Pokemon fandom dies down a bit. Sometimes it does flare up and I visit the Pokemon areas a lot, but that's not common.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When I'm bored I just go around in the pkmn areas just reading what people say, otherwise I like to stick to OT/OVP/etc.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I tend to go between both Non Pokemon and Pokemon forums to whatever I feel like posting in.

Years
    My main area of activity are the Pokemon forums, but unlike apparently many other people, I'm active in both parts. While the Advanced, Metal and Color Generation forums and the General Pokemon Gaming forum are the places where I am most, I still do quite often post in this one, and occassionally in Other Trivia or Other Chat and Other Entertainment.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    There aren't many posts made in the GB/C games section anymore so I don't really have a great outlet.
    I'm most active in OC and OVP but still often in PG.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'd say it's about a 50/50 mix of Pokemon and non-Pokemon for me. I'm currently in one of those stages where I'm playing the games less, so I'm gravitating toward other discussion topics.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    The Pokemon is definitely what got me to come to PC, and I'm always lurking about those forums. But I find myself down in this section just as often, so I voted for a bit of both. ^_^

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Pokemon? What's a Pokemon? Sounds like a horrible disease...

The Red Chain

Yeah I still talk about Pokemon.. I prefer to chat about Pokemon more than anything else here.
    I find it more fun.
    Rarely I'll wander into OVP, OC, and OT.. now being an example.
    But I've still got a soft spot for Pokemon even after all these years~ <3

Years
    For the most part, I tend to stay away from the Pokemon sections, though this is mostly because the Wi-Fi at my place doesn't want me to play Pokemon online for some reason. :V I occasionally check out random Pokemon sections and make odd posts, especially in D/P/Pt, HG/SS, PG, and General Pokemon Gaming sections; however, most of my time is dedicated to Off-Topic, especially Other Trivia, OVP, and Japanese Entertainment.

Years
    I still dabble in both. Though I don't post as much as I used to in the actual pokemon forums because of all the pointless posts that some members come up with

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Yesh. I come for the Pokemon, stay for the other things (not really). I go to the Other Chat/Polls/PC++ forums from time to time. But I mostly post in the Pokemon forums.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I mainly come around here for the Pokémon stuff, but now all I'm doing is waiting for HeartGold and SoulSilver (8 days... please go by faster), which is when I'll become more active in the forums again (complaining about stuff I don't like, praising stuff I like, etc.).

Really now, I'm trying to branch out into other areas of the forum so I can sate my game deprivation-caused boredom.

Years
    I was more interested in Pokemon when I first joined compared to today, sadly. Back then, I'd venture out to the Pokemon sections every once in awhile, perhaps even post. Now? I sometimes do, but it's not very often at all. I'm more into OVP than anything else.

It's not that I don't like Pokemon, it's just that I don't really have much to discuss about the games. Not to mention that the major game forums can be quite intimidating to me. ._.;;

Back