• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wait... PC is a Pokémon forum!?

Do you come to PC to talk about Pokémon?

• Total voters
    Years
    I don't come here for Pokemon. It just happens to be here, so I post in those sections for the post count to help out others with my sage Google skills my Pokemon knowledge.

Esmas

General
    Years
    Yep, still talk about it here. It's not the main reason I come here, since it's got a bunch of stuff about miscellaneous video games, books, movies, music, etc., but I just come here to make conversations with other people from around the world, learn new things and learn the opinions of everyone. And with all the members that PC has, it's a cinch.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yeah, I joined just for Pokemon, but I rarely post in the Pokemon areas unless I have the sudden urge to play it again, such as with HGSS almost coming out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    hm, i'd have to say a little bit of both. i post in the other and pokemon sections, and my passion for pokemon will never burn out :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokemon Special was what originally got me here in the first place, so I guess it's kind of the reason why I'm here? Though nowadays (because I don't post in the PokeSpe Club very often), I usually just post in OT and such, and perhaps in the middle of the night when there is no one around posting, or it's going slow, I'll venture into the Pokemon Area to post.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    I first came here to try out my recently-purchased Pearl and it's Wi-Fi capabilities, and I used to only be active at the Pokémon sections. Years later, I'm still into Pokémon (heck, yeah), but eh, I'm also active around non-Pokémon areas, as well.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I came here for the Pokemon aspect at first and was quite interested and active there.
    But nowadays, I lurk around the Other Chat/Other Voting Polls.
    I still like Pokemon but it isn't nearly as much my life anymore.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    For years I more or less ignored the Pokémon forums, only venturing in if I needed to do mod work or look for potential mods. XD; But in the last year or two I've been getting back into them. I browse some of the older gaming forums and the Pokémon General forum on a daily basis now. I wouldn't say it's the main thing that keeps me at PC but I definitely enjoy them moreso than a lot of other forums.

Years
    I joined PC more or less on a whim. I started off in the pokemon sections, but after a while I realized there's only so much you can say about pokemon before you start to repeat yourself and other people. Now I hardly give them a second thought.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    I think I just realised something. I think PC made me lose interest in Pokémon. OMG :O
    It's true, I'm so busy talking with friends and stuff that I don't even care about the Pokémon part. Damn.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I joined not too long ago, but I have to say that I enjoy posting in the Other Chat or OVP section much more than any forums relating to Pokemon... I still kinda like it though. I'll buy SoulSilver :P

Ayselipera

I started out as someone who chatted strictly about Pokemon, but now I'm more likely to be seen in Other chat and Other voting polls. Although Pokemon general is still my favorite section and so I'm always poking through there. I suppose once HG/SS comes out I'll be going through that section too.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hmmm, I come here to talk to people mostly through VM's nowadays and basically that's it. xp Though if I'm not too lazy I do go visit OT, OC, OVP, etc, mostly nothing to do with Pokemon, but, I do every so often pop by when I feel like it. But I do still love Pokemon (not as much as I did when I joined the website though) but yeah, I get distracted talking to friends and whatnot and forget about the Pokemon side at times, well until I get completly obbsessed with it all over again then I remember. <:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I only really browse S&M, ROM Hacking and Game Development (and the hidden forums). Pokemon General sometimes piques my interest but for the most part, I stick with those first three forums.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Most of my Pokemon-related posting is to flame all ideas of an all-encompassing Pokemon game.

...and ROM Hacking and FF&P aren't counted as Pokemon sections.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Of course if it weren't for Pokemon there'd be no more new members and this forum can only go downhill.

I'm indeed here for Pokemon and everybody who likes Pokemon.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Oh gosh xD
    I post there like once or twice a year maybe? And it's generally just for a joke xD
    I originally joined to download Shiny Gold.
    Posted in the Pokemon Sections in my newby days etc, then picked up graphic design and minimized them all.
    I'm really just here to show my graphics, post in the graphics section, run competitions and talk to friends now xD

Back