• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanna see PC's server?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Always wondered about the server. Its pretty cool, and its a lot bigger than I thought. 0_o

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    the server is located in The Planet's hstntx2 Data Center (Houston TX)

not sure why they didn't do a front along with the back pic.. but some is better then none I guess :)

no touchy / feely, no taking home, no use as a pet, no extra hugs, no unpluging of blue cables ESPECIALLY the BLUE cables.

Ohhh you should have said that sooner *plugs blue cable accidentally into red input and red cable into blue input*.. I was only gonna take him home with me for.. ever...

*Cries* I wanna keep it....

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Wow, that's cool. I never thought PC would be in a real server.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Woah, that thing is in Houston Texas?!

................>:D

Wanna see PC's server?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

not sure why they didn't do a front along with the back pic.. but some is better then none I guess :)

no touchy / feely, no taking home, no use as a pet, no extra hugs, no unplugging of blue cables ESPECIALLY the BLUE cables.

Aren't all of the blue cables the blue cables?
    Say, does that non-cherrim like monster have a back up server in case something happens to it?

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    That's so organized compared to the servers at my dad's work. They got wires going everywhere, its all a jumbled mess there. I'll have to go take a pic and show you what I mean some time.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Wow...so that is who I should thank for my wasted time in high school and some of uni. haha Wow....So pretty.

no touchy / feely, no taking home, no use as a pet, no extra hugs, no unpluging of blue cables ESPECIALLY the BLUE cables.
    Oh really eh? Houston eh? So that explain why the P on the label looks so familar. And now what that building is when I past by it on the bus. Hmm....

I guess I should try paying PC a live visit one day seeing that we are in the same neighborhood. haha

EDIT: Does the server has a name? I see a tag on it with the name 'Steve' on it.

Last edited:

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
    I could fit that thing in my Keyboard. XD lol. Joking. And I don't see the point of knowing unless it's hosted on a hardware server instead of online hosts.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Houston? Really? How cool is that! I'm sitting here outside Dallas, I might have to visit sometime. Say hi, get clearance, tweak a couple things... You know, the usual.

Years
    Hmm, what good is it having keys if they're hanging on the computer? What are they for? I expected something a little more... impressive looking. Ah well. :P

Years
    All ur base are....*SHOT*

It definitely needs a lot of Pokemon Stickers. :<

Just because PC is cool like that.

;3

Also, since it's in Houston, Rukario...what will happen if you guys actually secede like the Govennor there has said? ;~;

And the Blue cable is more important than the Power Cord? The Hard Drives themselves? Isn't that just the Ethernet cable? :O

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I had no idea that Steve's server was in Houston. For all I know, I could be driving past the physical manifestation of PC every time I go to and from work. XD

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    All ur base are....*SHOT*

It definitely needs a lot of Pokemon Stickers. :<

Just because PC is cool like that.

;3

Also, since it's in Houston, Rukario...what will happen if you guys actually secede like the Govennor there has said? ;~;

And the Blue cable is more important than the Power Cord? The Hard Drives themselves? Isn't that just the Ethernet cable? :O

Yes. It's just the ethernet cable. But on a webserver that's quite important. XD

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    I like how it looks more like a Desktop Computer, than an actual server. It looks like they just bought a bunch of Dells and beefed it up to server status.

Back