• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanna see PC's server?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Stevie, when are you going to update the servers to the latest version of Red Had Enterprise? :P

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
    Wait so that server costs LOADS of cash and youre just using it to keep up a Pokemon Forum?
    I personally don't understand why people would pay LOADS to keep up a Website about something that has no Importance whatsoever

Smitty96

the Ubuntu user
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    *wipes off all the sticky, gooey sugars from the nice and (now) clean server*
    Yeah, sorry about that...
    It runs RedHat's RHEL 5.x full enterprise linux
    Yay! PC uses Linux! Although I've never tried RedHat... And a new install shouldn't require a disk wipe, you should be able to install the next version on a new partition and set that as the main partition, or use some kind of updater to keep the current partition. Although from what you said, I think it already is the latest version, so why were people talking about updating?

Back