• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanna see PC's server?

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Wow...that's huge! Or at least, bigger than I thought. Don't touch those cords...and make sure not to try to get that free iPod that website tries to give you.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Finally, now with a pinpoint detailed image I am one step closer to holding PC at ransom.

Smitty96

the Ubuntu user
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Awwww, its so cute!! Can I keep it? Pleeeeeeeeeease? Pretty please with a sugar-coated-frosted-dipped-chocolate-artificial-cherry on top? I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! *clears throught* Well, now that I'm done being childish... Does the PC Server run on Windows Server or some kind of Linux? If you say Linux I'll never leave PC ever again. Ever. But if it's Windows... Ehh... I might just have to kidnap it and install Ubuntu Server Edition on a new partition.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Awwww, its so cute!! Can I keep it? Pleeeeeeeeeease? Pretty please with a sugar-coated-frosted-dipped-chocolate-artificial-cherry on top? I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! *clears throught* Well, now that I'm done being childish... Does the PC Server run on Windows Server or some kind of Linux? If you say Linux I'll never leave PC ever again. Ever. But if it's Windows... Ehh... I might just have to kidnap it and install Ubuntu Server Edition on a new partition.

*wipes off all the sticky, gooey sugars from the nice and (now) clean server*

It runs RedHat's RHEL 5.x full enterprise linux

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    O:
    I think I'm in love! <3

I WANT THAT BEAST OF A COMPUTER!!!! @_@

Back