• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want A Pokemon? Get It NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    As I wasn't quoted i will repost just in case

Genesect, Keldeo, Lugia, Black and White Kyurem
    Genesect because of its ability and unique typing for a Legendary, Kyurem as its a combination of Pokemon and Lugia because its the first legendary I have ever owned
    Shiny if Possible but regular is fine too
    Token_b 2766 - 9799 - 6450 (Normal Type including Eevee)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    hi also is anyone able to help me with the mega stones for x and y i'm looking for
    Mewtwonite Y, Houndoomite, aggronite heracronite

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    hey ^^
    can i have a drakraki or any other legendery ?
    why i like them ? cuz all legendery r cool <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    are you still there could i have ice and fire please sorry for the late reply had dinner thanks

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years
    As I wasn't quoted i will repost just in case

Genesect, Keldeo, Lugia, Black and White Kyurem
    Genesect because of its ability and unique typing for a Legendary, Kyurem as its a combination of Pokemon and Lugia because its the first legendary I have ever owned
    Shiny if Possible but regular is fine too
    Token_b 2766 - 9799 - 6450 (Normal Type including Eevee)

Sorry for not quoting you, I can get you lugia, and both zekrom and reshiram, but not kyurem. I only have one keldeo so sorry :<

ok thanks have you got my fc?

No, go ahead and post it as a reply.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Sorry for not quoting you, I can get you lugia, and both zekrom and reshiram, but not kyurem. I only have one keldeo so sorry :<

No, go ahead and post it as a reply.
    my fc is 3265-5766-6618 i've already added you

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Thats fine for Reshiram and Zekrom, Is genesect available? If not if you have a spare Darkrai or Heatran that will be ok

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years
    Thats fine for Reshiram and Zekrom, Is genesect available? If not if you have a spare Darkrai or Heatran that will be ok

Genesect is already taken by someone, if he doesn't reply by tomorrow it's yours! I can do Heatran but not darkrai.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Oh ok, sorry lol last thing could you add a Rayquaza and/or Groudon please. I don't mind waiting for the genesect

RiverStyxx

- Vaporeon Rules The Styxx! -
    Years
    [Pokemon Wanted] MEW
    [Why You Like It] Been my favorite since I first played Blue on my GBC! My favorite pokemon ever and I NEVER had it and REALLY want it, would make my dreams come true, especially if its a level 5 Untouched one :)
    [Shiny or Regular] Regular Untouched Preferred
    [Pokemon X/Y Friend Code]1263.7544.6559

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back