• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want A Pokemon? Get It NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    I only have spare Zygarde, Mewtwo or Xerneas, the rest aren't legendary and I don't check IVs so i don't know

i have a genesect for trade if you can offer me something good in return

I only have spare Zygarde, Mewtwo or Xerneas, the rest aren't legendary and I don't check IVs so i don't know. Sorry forgot to quote

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    i didn't mean only legendarys do you have a aggronite btw

Oh sorry lol, yeah i do. Preferrably i would trade either one or indeed all three of those, but I would be willing to trade the aggronite if you wouldn't want to

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    Really good what your'e doing bro , however some people dont get greedy i see you asking for 3 legendaries and when he says he doesnt have them all you ask for more? , im sure there is some other people out here that would like to use just 1 Imo and tell me to gtfo dude as this is your thread limit it to 1 poke per person for a while =) just so everyone gets a fair shot

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Oh sorry lol, yeah i do. Preferrably i would trade either one or indeed all three of those, but I would be willing to trade the aggronite if you wouldn't want to
    i need the aggronite please my fc is 3265-5766-6618 what's yours

RiverStyxx

- Vaporeon Rules The Styxx! -
    Years
    [Pokemon Wanted] MEW
    [Why You Like It] Been my favorite since I first played Blue on my GBC! My favorite pokemon ever and I NEVER had it and REALLY want it, would make my dreams come true, especially if its a level 5 Untouched one :)
    [Shiny or Regular] Regular Untouched Preferred
    [Pokemon X/Y Friend Code]1263.7544.6559

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    By the way don't worry about the rest, Lugia, Reshiram, Zekrom and Heatran is more than enough thanks

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years
    Really good what your'e doing bro , however some people dont get greedy i see you asking for 3 legendaries and when he says he doesnt have them all you ask for more? , im sure there is some other people out here that would like to use just 1 Imo and tell me to gtfo dude as this is your thread limit it to 1 poke per person for a while =) just so everyone gets a fair shot

Yeah, I noticed it too, but atleast they're not asking for event pokemon, really like the idea, I think that's what I'll do!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back