• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Hall Of Contest

Mark walked into the area where everyone else was. "Sorry, Althalos, Osprey is mine, It's starting repairs now." Mark said, "Also, I recommend the new kid, what was his name, ahhhhh, god i can't think of it. Logan! That's it. Another thing, The Osprey gave me an idea, I was thinking about starting up a Spec Ops team, What do you say, Jack." He opened his bag and took out all the folders he had saved from Oreburgh, as well as the map. The map he laid out on the table, the folders he handed off to jack. "Grabbed what looked like the most important, destroyed the rest." Mark looked back to the map "So, how much did i miss?"

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Sewers/Lab

"Who's Wade? Oh, that guy...No, I don't know what love is. I've heard about it but the whole thing seems pretty boring to me. I'm not sure if I've ever missed anybody either," he replied to her. Surely he couldn't have forgotten about Wade so easily. Letting the first part slide, she focused on Rumble. Did he not have access to certain emotions as other pokemon? Or was he just as cold as he portayed himself to be? Lydia almost felt bad for him, though not exactly sure why. She stook quiet so the Reuniclus could keep speaking.

She watched him frown, his levatation sinking downward. "Me? Uneasy? Hah!", he laughed at her, though his laugh was different. It almost didn't sound like a laugh. Her ear twitched, picking up the odd frequencies. He was feeling something she couldn't detect, and the small Zorua was almost irritated to know he was hiding something. Her frustration lingered away as Rumble spoke of his past.

"I was born 13 years ago. The scientists who "created" me implemented some new.. features. They wanted an extremely intelligent Pokemon who'd crush opponents -Pokemon, in this case- not only with force, but with tactics. Their plan was to make the ultimate Pokemon-capturing machine. Little did they know I backfired at them," he said, his long crooked smile coming back, his eyes glowing in what appeared to be happiness. His happiness never seemed to match that of any others. Trying to imagine his backstory, Lydia could make sense of why he behaved so oddly and why he was so strong, along with his hatred for humans.

Focusing back on their location, the two reached an underground lab. Letting the Reuniclus get to work, she allowed him to float her down with telepathy, Lydia shaking the debree off her fur. The lab looked to be centuries old by the amount of dust inside it.

"This place is a wreck...", she thought to herself with a small yawn following. Turning around, she watched as Rumble lifted the explosives he, apparently, were hiding under the desk. They looked heavy. Leaping out of his way, she followed from behind. There was a continuing thread of silence as she let her friend work. She broke it as he paused.

"If you don't feel happiness Rumble, how can you truly live?"

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Sewers

Rumble used his telekinesis to move the packages up the stairs. The Zorua was following silently behind him. His emotions were kind of mixed up as he was trying to concentrate on carrying the explosives.

"If you don't feel happiness Rumble, how can you truly live?"

"Many people confuse happiness with good. There's no such thing. It's just what you should and will do, and what you shouldn't and won't do. Our perception on this matter might differ alot, but that doesn't stop me from living."
    Rumble was breathing heavily, altering his psychic voice a tad. He was calm and serious, with the same frown still on his face, as they walked through the dark corridor again.
    The Reuniclus looked at his supercomputer in his right arm, being careful not to cut the flow of energy coming from him, lifting the packages. He looked at the clock - 3:00 AM, then he looked down on the floor.

"We need to hurry up.. the humans won't probably see us if we do this overnight."
    Rumble looked at the door, 5 meters away, lost in thought again. Why am I explaining my plan? Maybe I'm worried about her not trusting me enough to follow me? Or do I consider her partner from now on?

Rumble walked out of the small building and placed the packages down on the asphalt. It was dark and most of the road lights were broken.

"Wait here." Said Rumble and gave his friend a pat on the head as he walked away.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Lab/Sewers

"Many people confuse happiness with good. There's no such thing. It's just what you should and will do, and what you shouldn't and won't do. Our perception on this matter might differ alot, but that doesn't stop me from living."

She tilted her head, obviously unable to understand what the Reuniclus had just said. "Am I dumb, or is he just too smart?" she asked herself, deciding not to pick an answer to follow it. Rumble appeared to be tired, the Zorua able to hear his harsh breathing thorugh her large ears. She'd be exhausted too, trying to lift those things up. If she could move them. His frown kept up, Lydia following him through the corridor. It was much more tiring traveling back, her body ready to collapse and fall asleep. She was shot awake as Rumble talked again.

"We need to hurry up.. the humans won't probably see us if we do this overnight," he said, heading to the door with the Zorua a few feet away. She held in another yawn that tried to come out, running through the door and outside. The street lights were dim, either broken or shedding fairly little light.

"Wait here," he demanded, patting her on the head. Anger almost bursting out, she restrained herself not to let her irritation show when he patted her, but she calmed down shortly after. Letting him work, she collapsed on the ground in relief. "Yes sir," she mumbled to herself with a small giggle.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Hearthome
    Contest Hall

Jack really seemed to trust that Wade had switched over. This did nothing to calm Althalos. Wade had started a vendetta after Althalos had risked himself to help the pokemon. Althalos gave the shiny Umbreon a hateful glare then turned his attention to Mark, who had just entered. He wondered how he had gotten there before the man, who had woken him up. "Mark, I think it's more polite to just throw a flash bang into the room," he rolled his eyes, then turned back to Jack. "If you need any sort of recon done, I'm the guy. I'm a spy, remember. Sneaky sneaky and crap like that." Althalos didn't feel like he was needed in the meeting any more, so he turned to leave, but remembered something. "Two things," he started. "First, why do we need to get all the cars out of Hearthome, because I'll get on that, I just want to know why; and two, Jack I need to talk to you privately after we take back Oreburgh."

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali Krista
    Hearthome City
    Contest Hall

"Alright. I'd like to tell you, that Wade has joined our team. The HR. His loyalties have changed. I.....I know you may find that hard to believe, but you gotta trust me on this one."

Ali nodded at his superior out of respect, but still eyed the Pokemon suspiciously. What made him change his tone so quickly? Ali didn't trust him, and was glad to see that Althalos didn't either. He disarmed himself under Jack's command, but kept a tight fist around the hilt of his blade to show Wade he wasn't buying this sudden change of heart.

He listened intently to the Commander's plan, nodding where he thought it appropriate.
    "Hm. It'll take some doing, that will. Do we really have enough transport at hand here? A lot of our vehicles are back at Oreburgh, and I can't imagine the civvies being keen on us taking their Range Rovers to war."

Althalos mentioned something about talking to Jack privately before setting off but Ali decided to pull rank, having something to say to the Commander as well.
    "Actually Jack, I'd like a word too, if you wouldn't mind. It's pretty urgent."

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Hearthome City
    Jail Cell

"You're welcome, again, I found her wandering the streets after the battle. Maybe you're not heartless," Mark said as he opened a cell, closing it again once the Weavile was inside.

Silence watched the man walked away before turning he attention to her bonds. They were really starting to get on her nerves, not to mention she was getting sore. Problem was, she had no way of getting rid of them and she highly doubted any human would as that would allow her to Focus Blast her way out of here. As it was, she could only use Blizzard at the moment and that wasn't going to break steel bars.

Sitting down with her back against the wall, Silence tensed and untensed and twisted as she tried to cut the cords without any luck. Deciding it was just a waste of energy she allowed herself to relax, if only slightly. Maybe someone would notice she was missing and report it to Rumble. She scowled. 'As if. I'm just one PR member,' she thought. It was highly doubtful that even if anyone did realize she was missing that they would care. Pokemon went missing in battle all the time. They'd probably think she was dead. With a resigned sigh she closed her eyes to rest while she could.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Western Outskirts

The engine of the van Rumble just hotwired roared and it started moving towards the eastern part of the city were the armory and Lydia were. He had to come to the western outskirts of Oreburgh to find a vehicle standing. The van itself had a few problems, but Rumble didn't to mind. The Reuniclus had more important issues to solve; he was lost in thought, as always.

I showed great weakness to that Zorua by opening my heart.. it may not seem like it, but I'm losing my power over her. That has to change immediately.

Rumble's frown was slowly replaced by a serious expression. He'd finally found his old, harsh, abrupt, ruthless, filled with bloodlust self. Now he couldn't wait for the humans to attack Oreburgh.
    He reached the sewers' entrance where Lydia had collapsed. Rumble would say something about her being lazy but she didn't really have anything to do.

"Get in the van," ordered Rumble in a harsh tone with the same serious expression on his face. But deep inside, he was happy Lydia still listened to him.
    Rumble opened all the doors of the vehicle, including the back doors, with telepathy and he jumped out of the it. He went close to the packages that were still next to Lydia, lifted them and placed them inside the van from the back doors.

"Have you been into a car lately? Because if you haven't, you might get dizzy. Our road is tricky. So go to sleep, once you're so sleepy."

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Oreburgh City
    PR base

Mandel stood in the hospital wing of the PR base, the various doctors there were working at an amazing pace in order to keep up with the numerous injurys they had, yet, Mandel seemed to have nothing to do. Whenever he tried to help he would be dismissed and someone else would do the job and it wasnt like the doctors trusted him enough to give him anything important to do. The most exciting thing he'd done all day was run upstairs to fetch a box of super potions.

"Sigh..." Mandel let out a heavy exhale of boredom.

A nurse turned around to face Mandel.

"Listen Mandel, why don't you go outside and see if theres any injured pokemon in need of imediate attention?"

Mandel didnt need to be told twice. He was out the door so fast the nurse could barely hear him shout, "yes mam!"

Mandel had been wandering around for the better part of an hour, needless to say he hadnt found a single injured pokemon. Mandel was beginning to realise that the nurse had sent him out as a way of simply keeping him busy.

"Ugh... I should probably head back to base..."

Mandel looked around briefly and realised he had no idea where he was.

"UGH! I dont know if anything could make this day worse."

Suddenly it began to rain.

"Perfect" Mandel said while brushing wet fur out of his eyes. "I probably should stop talking now, before Im struck by lightning."

Mandel slowly began trudging his way back through the streets.

"I've been living in solitude away from the world, my whole life, I couldn't help. I walk for miles to arrive at the oreburgh city gate, only to be told I couldnt help. Now Im working for the strongest and bravest pokemon of Sinnoh to fight back against the humans... and still I can't help."

Mandel sighed, he was fit to burst with helplesness.

"I suppose some things... just aren't meant to change."

Mandels ears perked up, he heard a noise, it sounded like something he once heard while Jazz was watching T.V.
    A car motor. He turned around to see a van driving towards him, if he remembered correctly humans used vans and cars to travel faster. Damn that meant humans were back in Oreburgh city! Mandel decided, he wasn't going to be helpless anymore. He was going to find out what, the drivers who he assumed to be human were up to.
    He made a mighty leap towards the van making a dull tud as he landed in its open boot, he realised if the drivers looked back they would see him standing there so he hid under a sopping wet blanket and lay there as the rain beated down on him.

He could only hope the drivers hadn't heard him.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Streets

Rumble, with eyes glowing in the darkness of the streets, loaded the van with the huge packages. He was still trying to contain the good self he formed with Lydia's help. His bad side was begging him to blame Lydia for what he'd said to her.
    With these thoughts in mind, he slammed the back doors of the van, crushing the lock with enormous power.

Great..

Rumble thought as he was trying to find a way to keep the packages from falling out of the door while driving. He looked around the street for something. His eyes caught a titanium pipe from the building of the sewers. Bingo.. this metal's used in airplanes, it'll do its job and stop some packages filled with some lethal stuff.
    The titanium pipe was sent flying towards him, it stopped right in front of him. It's too long for the van.. let's tweak it a bit.
    A rumbling sound was heard from his flamethrower and the flames licked the metal, melting into the air. Rumble's telepathy was keeping the melted metal airborn. He gave a new shape to the pipe: bigger and shorter, exactly the size of the backdoors.

The mechanical genius sent the titanium pipe to stuck between the boot of the van. If the packages slide, they'll fall right in the pipe.. which will stop them.

Rumble got in the driver's seat, wondering why he didn't try to fix the door instead of trying to keep the cargo safe. Something snapped him out of his thoughts: Lydia had fallen asleep on the passenger's seat. Rumble widened his eyes in surprise.
    How can they sleep in the middle of a war?
    Rumble took his eyes off the cute scene and the engine of the van roared as he was burning the tires while pressing the brakes with a smile on his face. I so enjoy technology.. it can be used for anything.
    With the last word he looked back at the right package. A transmittor with a supercomputer he created ages ago was in there, and it was part of his grand plan.

The van was roaming the streets of Oreburgh, headed straight into Mt. Coronet. It started raining and lightnings cracked the sky the same way the driver of the van was cracking smiles. Calculating the distance he was about to travel with the current time and the acceleration of the van, he saw something glowing in the streets, reflecting the lights of the van. It disappeared. Eyes, thought Rumble.
    He perked up his ears, after he heard a sound like a tap behind the van. He looked in the mirror and saw a dark figure standing between the packages. His amber eyes glowed with fury as he turned.

"You! What do you think you're doing?" asked Rumble abruptly, seeing a helpless Eevee before him.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Oreburgh city
    Streets

Mandel quickly spun around to see that the veichles driver had spotted him, Mandel readied himself to fight for his life, when he stopped. The driver wasn't human. Mandel had no idea what kind, but this was obviously a pokemon.

"Y...your not human..." Mandel stuttered.

"Im sorry... I thought...because you were driving this van..."

Mandel shook himself, throwing all the droplets of rain to the side he then jumped into the front of the van before more could gather on his fur.

"Please let me explain..." Mandel began, but something caught his eye.

Another pokemon was sitting in the passenger seat and Mandel had landed right beside her.

She had caught his attention due to the fact that they shared many traits in the form of appearence, they both had bushy mains and tails and were roughly the same size, they seemed to also have the same anatomy. Though only minor similarities Mandel was still intrigued, he had only ever met anyone even remotely like himself on one occasion, when he had run into Khufu, but even still Mandel couldnt help but feel shocked by their similarities.

Mandel shook himself, he realised he was staring. He turned around to face the other pokemon.

"Ahem... as I was saying..." Mandel began.

"Due to the fact that you were driving a van I thought you were a human and jumped onto your van to find out what you were up to..."

Mandel blushed his cheeks going red, then his ears drooped and his face went sad, what a fool he had been jumping onto theis van. Why did he always have such stupid ideas... It would seem like Mandel was right, some things never change. Suddenly a thought struck Mandel.

"If you dont mind me asking... I dont know many pokemon who can drive. So who exactly are you. And whos she?" Mandel finished as he tuurned his head to the female pokemon in the passenger seat.

"And more importantly where are you going in this weather?" By the end of his questions Mandels head had once again tilted into its customary, confused pose.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Streets

Rumble stopped the van in the middle of the road. With anger all over his face, turned around and looked the Eevee straight into his eyes.

"Y...your not human..."

"Im sorry... I thought...because you were driving this van..."

The Eevee jumped between him and Lydia and shook himself around to let the water out of his fur. Rumble's eyes widened in surprise. That Pokemon wasn't afraid of him or the guns implemented in his body. He seemed like he was from another planet.

"Please let me explain..." said the Pokemon but he finally noticed Lydia sleeping on the passenger's seat. The Pokemon faced Rumble who was almost stunned by that Pokemon's ignorance. Rumble could of killed him if he wasn't the Commander.

"Ahem... as I was saying..."

"Due to the fact that you were driving a van I thought you were a human and jumped onto your van to find out what you were up to..."

The Pokemon blushed as he continued speaking. Rumble was trying to decide if he was either brave or foolish. He perked up his ears in annoyance, still staring at the Pokemon.

"If you dont mind me asking... I dont know many pokemon who can drive. So who exactly are you. And whos she?" The Pokemon faced Lydia. Rumble smiled showing off his crystal teeth to the Pokemon.

"And more importantly where are you going in this weather?"

Rumble let out a laugh, still smiling. What was that Pokemon thinking, coming into his van and asking all those questions. His anger was mixed by his happiness someone was around to unload it. He spoke with terrifying, mocking voice imbued with psychic energy. The metallic sound echoed inside the van.

"You don't know who I am? I'm Captain Rumble, the Commander of the PR. Getit? I'm the one asking the questions here. You're meddling with an operation here, better identify yourself or you'll be dead before you blink your eyes."
    Said Rumble to the Pokemon so foolishly standing next to him.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Oreburgh City
    Streets

Mandel blinked in surprise, he had never really known fear until recently. Probably because he had nothing to fear beforehad. At that moment Mandel was more sad than scared. *So this is Rumble?* Mandel thought. *I honestly would have expected someone noble and just, not evil and menacing. He began to think about everything that had happened over the past few hours, his owners betrayal his, dissapointment upon arriving in Oreburgh, his uselesness at the PR base, and he realised that ever since his family betrayed him, hes been searching for a reason to stay alive.
    But he couldn't find one.

He looked up into Rumbles eyes and began to speak.

"My name is Mandel the eevee, my family betrayed, despite my skills Im useless to everyone and I have no reason to live... SO COME ON THEN TOUGH GUY!!! KILL ME, YOU'LL BE DOING NE A FAVOUR."

Mandel glared at Rumble and awaited his own death.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Hearthome City
    Contest Hall

"Sorry, Althalos, Osprey is mine, It's starting repairs now." Mark walked into the hall, slightly late for the meeting.

"Nice to hear that Mark, it's great that we've already started." Jack said, as he walked up to him.

Althalos then turned around, and went over to leave. Before leaving, he said, "First, why do we need to get all the cars out of Hearthome, because I'll get on that, I just want to know why; and two, Jack I need to talk to you privately after we take back Oreburgh."

"Well, we need the cars for transporting our troops to Eterna, from where we'll proceed to Oreburgh and attack, and about the talk? Sure, after we take back Oreburgh, happily. We'll talk. Oh, and Althalos? Would you just wait a bit longer?" Jack asked.

"Hm. It'll take some doing, that will. Do we really have enough transport at hand here? A lot of our vehicles are back at Oreburgh, and I can't imagine the civvies being keen on us taking their Range Rovers to war." Ali said in the meantime.

"Well, they don't have much choice, do they? Especially since they will probably die if we
    don't take Oreburgh back. The next target on the PR's list is Hearthome, no doubt."

"Also, I recommend the new kid, what was his name, ahhhhh, god i can't think of it. Logan! That's it." Mark said.

"Great Mark! I'll leave it to you tell him about the mission. Alright?"

Jack was getting impatient now. The thing he had been waiting for hadn't arrived yet.

"Dammit....." He thought. "Quick!"

Then, a smartly dressed man walked into the Contest Hall. He was holding a suitcase, and a few documents in a folder.

"Finally! You're late" Jack yelled at him.

"Sorry, sorry, I was attacked by a few Swellow. It was good though, because I got to test it out." He replied.

He walked over to a table, and gently set the suitcase down on it. He opened it carefully, making sure not to let it fall. Jack walked over to him, looked at the contents of the suitcase, and whispered, "Perfect."

"Latest Nanotech. Inject it into a Pokemon, and it immediately attacks its brain, making it stop its individual thinking. It makes the victim lose control of his own body, and it can then obey commands. Its makes them become like a......a.......Robot Zombie, if I have to say." The man said, explaining the syringe to the people in the room.

"There's two per person. One syringe can take out either 5 small Pokemon, like Swellows and all, or one huge Pokemon, like Snorlax, or a even a Legendary like Zapdos." he continued.

He handed Jack some syringes, and Jack passed them to the rest of the people in the room. "Use em well." He said.

He then picked 2 syringes, and carefully placed them in his backpack. He asked the man, "What about the other stuff?"

"Well, we were able to get 2 out of the 5 helicopters you asked for. They were being transported from Castelia, and the shipment got intercepted by a bunch of Gyarados off the coast of Snowpoint. Our troops there were able to kill them, but we lost the helicopters. The ones we managed to save are being transported here directly. They'll be here in a short while."

Another thing, The Osprey gave me an idea, I was thinking about starting up a Spec Ops team, What do you say, Jack." Mark cut off the man's sentence, and handed Jack a bunch of documents. "Grabbed what looked like the most important, destroyed the rest." Jack grabbed the documents, and put them in his backpack.

"Later, after he get Oreburgh." Jack said, quickly, "by that time, get ready for the attack." He then again went back to talking to the man.

"Right....now where was I? Oh, yes, the Bombs. We got about 2 Max Repel Bombs. That's all we could make in such a short notice. The bombs effect is lethal, but limited. The effect will last for about 10 minutes." He continued.

"All right, I guess that's fine. As soon as the copters arrive, load each one with one bomb. And put all the max repels you can find in them. Actually, all the repels you can find. Normal, Max, all." He told the man. The man nodded, and left.

"All right. I'm going to assign you guys duties now. Althalos, I want you to get all teh cars and transport ready for the attack. Mark, I want you to get the troops ready for the attack. Ali, I want you to overlook the equipment. And if I missed anything, make sure you do that too. I'm going to interrogate the Weavile."

Jack picked Wade up again, and walked out of the room, over to the prison in Hearthome.

-----------------------------------------------

Prison

He walked in, to find the Weavile struggling to cut the cords that tied her hands. She then gave up, and closed her eyes. Jack walked up to her, but first whispered into Wade's ear, "It'd be better if I spoke to her first, she might probably be pissed off that you left the PR. So, let me talk first."

He walked up to her, and said, "So, Weavile. You were captured huh? Sorry to hear that."

He continued, "Let's first know your name. I know this is gonna be a long conversation. But anyways. I would like to know everything you know about the PR. Everything."

"I don't like to be violent in interrogations, but if you try anything, you will be......hurt. And possibly, that girl you mentioned, Lilac too." He said.

Although, of course he knew he wasn't going to harm the girl. But the Weavile didn't need to know that.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Upon hearing footsteps Silence opened her eyes to see Jack and Wade. Jack whispered something in Wade's ear than walked over to her cell and said, "So, Weavile. You were captured huh? Sorry to hear that." 'Sure you are,' Silence thought sarcastically. He continued, "Let's first know your name. I know this is gonna be a long conversation. But anyways. I would like to know everything you know about the PR. Everything. I don't like to be violent in interrogations, but if you try anything, you will be......hurt. And possibly, that girl you mentioned, Lilac too." He said.

Silence narrowed her eyes and looked him up and down. She doubted he would really harm Lilac, but still, She'd better tread carefully. "My name's Silence Quickslash, not as if it really matters. As for what I know about the PR, you're going to have to be more specific," she said in a calm voice that held the slightest hint of malice. Her body was relaxed to give the impression that she wasn't all that worried and the only emotion showing in her eyes was hate for the man in front of her.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Streets

"My name is Mandel the eevee, my family betrayed, despite my skills Im useless to everyone and I have no reason to live... SO COME ON THEN TOUGH GUY!!! KILL ME, YOU'LL BE DOING NE A FAVOUR."

Rumble raised his eyebrow. This kid was slowing him down.

"Whatever kiddo. You're really afraid of death. Stay in the van, I might need your assistance, and STAY SILENT."
    Said Rumble trying not to lose his mind. He didn't even know or care what he was saying, he just wanted to get rid of the annoying Pokemon and hurry up. He punched it and the van launched itself outside the city.

"Uh-hah! So they blew up the entrance to the tunnel of Mt. Coronet! Nice" mumbled Rumble. Everything was going as planned. He was lost in thought as he was driving in the dark mountain road towards Eterna.
    They'll have no way of getting all their troops to the whole western region..
    He laughed maniacally in the thought as he made the wheels go faster and faster.

After 1 hour of tiring journey in the zig zag roads of Mt. Coronet, he finally reached Eterna and the Cycling Road. He turned off the headlights. Here we are, he thought. And here are the guards...
    Rumble looked at Lydia who was still sleeping and then the Pokemon on the back.

"Stay here... This will only take a moment."

He got off in the darkness, unstuck the titanium pipe from the back of the van and lifted one of the packages with psychic energy. He headed under the bridge of the cycling road, slowly, invisible with his Active Camo, like a ghost. He opened a hole in the rock with his laser, right under the bridge. Then, he softly placed the explosives and covered the hole. He left a gift, a device called "transmittor" close to the spot and walked away, headed to his vehicle.

The road he was following right now was a risky one-way path to the northern tunnel of Mt. Coronet. His eyes were focused on the road, his mind on his calculations. He was so lost in his thoughts he wasn't hearing anything the Eevee was saying.
    He reached a spot known to him; it was then when he infiltrated Eterna. From that spot he could see the entire city, including the bridge with the guards he once fooled and the entrance of the tunnel of Mt. Coronet. He stopped the van, looked at Lydia and gave her a little poke on her shoulder with his gel finger.

"Lydia, wake up. I need you"

Lydia slighty shook her head. Rumble decided he didn't want to bother her anymore. Time for some killing, who cares about sublety.
    He got out of the van again and lifted the explosives. His energy was kind of drained but he stood still for two seconds and used Recover. His gel had totally recovered from the encounter with the general of the opposing side.
    He activated his camo. But the package with the transmittor and explosives was visible, still floating in the air. He headed down the hill towards the tunnel of Mt. Coronet. Let's see how they'll take this!
    Rumble entered the tunnel. He knew the guards had seen the floating packaga and they were coming from the road. He didn't care. The Pokemon left the explosives 20, with the transmittor on top of the package.
    Rumble activated his Camo and exited the tunnel where the two guards were approaching with raised guns. He created an explosion in the right one's arm, making him drop his gun, and when he got in range of the shocked left one he sliced his throat with his sword, turning to the other one to finish him off with a drill in his back.
    Humph. Pathetic, he thought and walked away towards his van.

It had stopped raining. He opened the door and took the remote that was left on the driver's seat.
    "Hey Lydia, do you like fireworks?" asked Rumble with his maniac smile and a weird kind of happiness in his eyes. Without warning, he pressed the red button and two huge explosions lighted up the night sky; one in their right, the tunnel of Mt. Coronet and one in the Cycling Road behind them. The sound wave caused the ground to shake, making rocks fall from Mt. Coronet, blocking the road behind them. The Cycling Road's bridge totally collapsed and all was left of the building was debris. The northern tunnel of Mt. Coronet was no more as well.

"AHAHAHAHAHAH"
    Rumble laughed maniacaly while looking at the destruction he caused with a simple press of a button. The skies were still lighted up and the smoke was covering the area.

(OCC: I was planning this all along. Somebody must have told rusty I was gonna do that.)

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Eterna Outskirts
    The hotwired van

Madel watched the explosion happening... and blocking off the way they'd came.

"You blew it up... You blew it all up...your god damned insane, granted it was a good idea. If a bit extreme." Mandel said.

Mandel looked over at the other pokemon, Rumble had called her Lydia and was surprised to find her still asleep.

"She's probably the deepest sleeper I've ever seen."

Mandel looked over at the cycling road, now in ruins. He felt sorry for anyone who was there during the explosion. It didnt look like anyone could escape that. Even if they were human, they deserved some sympathy.

Mandel looked over at Rumble.

"So captain, what now?"

Though he was ruthless, evil and slightly insane. Mandel had found a sort of respect for Rumble due to his obviously unbound determination to win.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Van

The world around her was dark and dim, her feet touching 'air' as she walked through the blackened world with great hesitation. Her sight was blocked, nothing in view. She couldn't even see herself underneath all the shadows. Without reacting, her eyes began to glow on impulse, the vibrant light piercing through her black surroundings. Running forward, she traced the red light on the black objects, slowly identifying each one. It was...a city. One she could recognize by heart.

The Zorua knew she was in an unusual dream. As a child, nightmares had always frightened her, the small pokemon unable to go back to sleep after one unless she snuggled with one of her brothers. She had since then learned how to snap herself out of one on demand. As Lydia tried, however, she only found herself moving more and more forward, her legs forcefully guiding her entire body. Snapping her eyes shut, she forced them together to fight the abnormal dream. A light gleamed through her eyelids.

Opening her ruby red eyes once again, she saw a Zoroark facing her. The ghost of one, at least. It was tall, with large claws and daring bright blue eyes. It was...one of her brothers, the small Zorua recognizing the friendly smile that was formed on its face.

"Lydia," it began, "Its Zak. I'm connecting with you through a dream. I'm here to warn you about your nature. The beastly one that's coming out..."

"Zak, I miss you..." she mumbled out, her eyes full of sorrow as the memories of her past were coming back. The poor girl was oblivious to what her brother was saying, only concentrating on her family which she dearly missed.

"You have to be careful. I'm sure you have friends to help you. With your...evolution problem," the ghostly figure said, the world around the two slowly cracking into the light with. Her brother's voice was also cracking, as she could no longer understand his sentences, "There are disturbances from the outside. I'm cutting you off". Her brother's body returning to color, he started to fade out of the illusion. Lydia's eyes widened as she watched him disappearing.

"No! Zak, where are you? Where is my family? Tell me what y-"

With a sudden cut, the black world split apart as she snapped back into the light. She fell to the ground as the bright atmosphere stunned her, before a large flash of red finished her nightmare.

------------------------------------------------

"Lydia, wake up. I need you," the blur of her friend said, poking her. She felt like crying out in madness. She shook her head, trying to curl back up but unable to go to sleep after her nightmare. Rumble quickly gave up, Lydia's ears lifting as he went out of the van. As it closed, she sensed movement next to her. There was something in the car. Her fur standing on edge, she rose up with her tail flicking. She flattened her fur to find an Eevee. It had bandages all over, along with an odd color. The pokemon almost appeared...foreign.

"S-sorry..." she said, quickly looking away to run to Rumble's side. The black world illusion that her brother had gave her was still lingering in her mind, along with the sentences he had said even though they were more distant memories. Stopping, the Zorua watched Rumble rip apart some humans which were around. Red gushing out of their bodies, Lydia felt a sudden surge of...adrenaline? Something else? It sent shivers in her nerves.

The Reuniclus turned to her, "Hey Lydia, do you like fireworks?". His menacing smile was all over his face, the pokemon obviously enjoying himself. A press of a button and two explosions erupted, rocks along with large amounts of dust and fire shooting out from each. She could feel the ground pulse with the energy, easily knocking her worn out body over. A laugher was heard in the distance, probably from Rumble. It pierced her ears, her senses quieting as she soon blacked out.

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Eterna Outskirts
    Near the site of the explosion

Mandel looked to his left to find that Lydia had left, he hadn't even noticed her leaving, so he left the van to search for her, he followed the path that Rumble took, eventally he found her, however she was collapsed on the ground.

"Oh No...." Mandel murmured as he ran over to the limp body.

"Cmon, Lydia wake up, I dont know who you are but you must be pretty important if Rumble actually likes you, so wake up!"

No dice, it didnt work. Mandel tried to use Recover while touching her, like he did with Khufu and that one bellsprout, but that didnt work either.

Next he ran back to the van and found an old bucket, which he filled with water and threw onto Lydia, but not even that would work. Eventually Mandel fell on the ground in dismay. Was she dead, in a coma he didnt know... He then remembered something humans do when they're injured a technique where a human, repeatedly pushes another humans stomach in order to revive them, but Lydia wasn't a human, so that idea was immediately shot down.

Mandel decided he'd try restore one more time. He placed his paw on Lydias forhead and focused all of his energy, a white glow enveloped both of them and Mandel knew he couldn't keep this up for much longer.

"C'mon Lydia, Wake Up!"

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Eterna Outskirts
    Hill

The explosions maximized Rumble's bloodlust. His whole body was glowing green and red with his overflowing psychic energy. He didn't kill many humans; but he was about to. The stars could be seen and the wind had taken the smoke of the fire away. But the beautiful scenery did not touch Rumble's cold heart. The maniacal Pokemon licked his lips with widened eyes, still staring at the destruction he had caused. An annoying voice he heard somewhen before -it seemed like the distant past- interrupted him from his deadly momentum. He blinked his eyes and turned around to see the Eevee.

"Now, we're gonna set the city on fire, and then flood it, just like we promised the young lady over here-" He said that in a harsh tone. He looked at Lydia who had apparently blacked out. Rumble was too excited to wonder what happened.

His terrifying smile was still on his face as he shut his eyes, a voice echoing into his mind. The Xatu of Jubilife City had heard his maniacal, psychic laugh that echoed in the minds of the psychic Pokemon in Sinnoh.

Yo boss, is dis da signal?

Yeesss.. Proceed as planned. Send the fire and water Pokemon of Jubilife to assault Eterna. The amount of troops here is pathetic and the HR can't help them... Destroy Floaroma on your way. I'll be waiting in Eterna...

I copy thou, sir. Pokemon are on deir way.

Rumble licked his lips again, his widened eyes looked at Lydia with little to no pity. Then he looked at the Eevee.

"What're you doing?"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back