• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
    Everything destroyed... the war had been lost... the humans were in control again, bent on punishing the Pokemon for rebelling, enslaving them worse than ever... all hope was lost.

Khufu staggered with pain, his master was beating him, forcing him to work all the hardest, most miserable jobs... a terrible fate for the former General of PR. He wanted to die, but couldn't... nothing could brighten his lonely life.

Khufu's eyes opened, seeing something bright, then snapped wider. Lifting his head, he saw sunlight pouring in through the window. He had fallen asleep planning last night, and no doubt had been worried. The images in his mind disturbed him. Was that a look at destiny?

Whether it was or was not, it didn't matter to Khufu. He had work to do, even if he was becoming obsessive with it. First things first, he needed to find Rumble. The Reuniclus was growing in favour with the rest of PR, something Khufu hated. Everyone was looking to Rumble for assistance, not Khufu. Worse, they looked up to Rumble. Khufu didn't care why, but he somehow hated that... well, that conglomeration of tissues that somehow qualified as a Pokemon. Though he didn't know exactly where to find Rumble, he had a hunch. He's probably out on the routes, killing assorted humans, catching them by surprise, and spying. As usual.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Hearthome
    Contest hall and city center

"All right. I'm going to assign you guys duties now. Althalos, I want you to get all teh cars and transport ready for the attack. Mark, I want you to get the troops ready for the attack. Ali, I want you to overlook the equipment. And if I missed anything, make sure you do that too. I'm going to interrogate the Weavile." Jack ordered. Althalos gave a quick salute and went to the city center. There were a lot of people there and it was pretty loud. Althalos got two soldiers to follow him so he looked official and grabbed a megaphone which just so happened to be conveniently on the side of the road. He clambered to the top of a fountain, standing in the top bowl and pressed the air horn button. "Everyone, this is a direct military command, from commander Jack Spark," Althalos yelled into it when he had everyones attention. "We, being the military, need to commandeer all civilian vehicles in the city and take them to Eterna as transport in our counter attack on Oreburgh! Keep in mind, this is a direct order from the Commander." Althalos told the civilians. "If you would give your car keys to these soldiers here," he pointed and noticed that a few more had come to see what was happening. "Please tell all your neighbors and friends that are not here at the moment to bring their car keys to the city center!"

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Eterna Outskirts
    Hill

Mandel slumped onto the ground as the white light faded, he had done all he could, if Lydia didn't wake up soon she might need serious medical attention. He looked up to see Rumble standing atop the hill, looking upon Lydia with cold, pityless eyes. How long had he been standing there? His eyes suddenly shifted to Mandel, suddenly his eyes went from cold and pityless to angry and questioning.

"What're you doing?" He asked.

Mandels head shifted into its confused position, had he seriously just asked that? Was it not obvious that he was trying to help Lydia? Or did Rumble suspect that Mandel had somehow been involved in Lydias injury... Nevertheless Mandel had to answer.

"What does it look like Im doing?" Mandel asked.

"Im trying to help Lydia, now are you going to help or not?"

Mandel turned his attention back to Lydia, it was obvious at this point that his refresh wasn't strong enough to help Lydia, he searched his mind, trying to think of something else he could do but... He was fresh out of ideas. He decided to check her pulse... Alright she was alive, that was good. He placed his ear to his chest, she was breathing. He put his upon her forehead, no temperature. He checked her limbs, tail and chest for wounds, nothing recent enough to have caused her to faint. Mandel sighed, he had no idea what to do. He just hoped Rumble had some ideas, that was if Rumble was going to help at all.

He looked out upon the ruins of the cycling road and grimaced. He wasn't sure he agreed with what Rumble had done, inocents could have been on that road, people who didnt need to die. The thought of that pulled on his heartstrings, it wasn't fair. He thought of Jazz, what if he was on that bridge, despite it all Mandel still cared for him. Tears were welling in his eyes, but suddenly he heard a voice in his head, it was Khufu.

"This is a war, and we take it seriously. If you don't respect that, I'll have to discharge you. Some members might not respect you very well if you don't shape up"

Mandel swalloed his pride and held back his tears, what Khufu said that time was true, he had to shape up and become stronger, he turned around to face Lydia and began to try and heal her again, after all he had to try something. Mandel focused all his energy and the white glow came back again.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Wade
    Hearthome City

Wade stood by Jack's side and watched as new devices and gadgets were introduced to his trainer, and some were really deadly...to the Pokemon side, that is. Somehow it didn't bother him much, as he was now with Jack, with the Human Republic. Who cares about the others as long as I can be with my trainer? Wade told himself, still staying awfully silent as Jack received the syringes, and looked into his eyes from below. Jack's eyes were sparkling again as if he had found a long lost treasure chest, and when Jack said something about interrogating the Weavile, Wade's ears perked up. Interrogate the Weavile? As Wade met Silence after he had joined the PR, the Shiny Umbreon had no idea what Jack was talking about, and his head was found tilted at a 20 degree angle. Knowing that he would find out later, Wade didn't pry or talk about it. Jack picked him up once again, and Wade had a little content smile on his face. He hadn't been held or carried in a while, and he was loving the warm arms of his trainer's. With Jack switching off the lights in the room, Wade's bright blue rings were the only objects visible as they glowed in the dark, brighter than ever.

When they arrived, the first thing Wade saw was a Weavile tied up, wriggling and struggling to break free, but was failing to do so. The Weavile looked familiar, really familiar, but her presence wasn't enough to retrieve his temporarily lost memories.

"It'd be better if I spoke to her first, she might probably be pissed off that you left the PR. So, let me talk first." Jack whispered into Wade's ears before letting him down, and Wade didn't totally understand what he meant. In his memories, he had never joined the PR, and the last things he could remember were scenes with his trainer Jack, having fun and fighting with each other playfully when he was still a young little Umbreon. Recent memories had all been removed, and if Wade was right, the Zorua was the only Pokemon that could bring them back. Then there was another problem. Do I want my memory back? Will retrieving it ruin my bonding with my trainer? Am I happy enough to live in without knowing about it?

In Wade's mind, he had his answer. He was going to help Jack. Knowing what had happened could wait. Right now, Jack was interrogating and questioning the Weavile, so Wade was going to do the same thing. Jack placed him down and stood before him, with Wade standing behind him.

"My name's Silence Quickslash, not as if it really matters. As for what I know about the PR, you're going to have to be more specific." The Weavile replied in a rather calm tone, and the struggling had stopped when she did. Wade didn't know who this Liliac was, but judging by her reaction and Jack's question, she seemed to be rather important, maybe the Weavile's boyfriend or her ex-trainer? Walking out from behind Jack's legs, Wade looked at the Weavile, straight in the eyes, his yellow eyes glowing in a strange manner as if he was looking at prey. To him this Weavile was a stranger, and Wade had no reason to feel merciful. If Jack couldn't harm the girl, he could. And he would if he had to. Once again, he had no reason to hold back. Staring at the Weavile with a determined manner, he proved his point, and the Weavile should had felt it too by looking back. Wade, before joining the PR, was also a determined and a cold-hearted Pokemon, willing to kill or heavily injure his enemy. After joining the PR, that didn't change, but the target did. Now, his enemy, was this Weavile, tied up in front of him.

"If my trainer won't hurt her, I would." Wade spoke coldly, the temperature in the room lowering by a few degrees...

...But if Lydia arrives, things would change...

. . .

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Eterna Outskirts
    Hill

Rumble stared at the Eevee with eyes still glowing with rage. He'd almost forgotten about the two small Pokemon he had to carry in his back. The Eevee tilted his head in confusion.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"I'm trying to help Lydia, now are you going to help or not?"

Rumble perked up his ears and half-shut his amber eyes, examining the Eevee. He lost his maniac smile, slowly starting to realise his friend was hurt.

"Watch your tongue, medic. I'm the one giving orders here."

But the Eevee's eyes were melting with tears that fell on the ground. Rumble raised his eyebrow. Humph. War's for no weaklings like him... I bet he can't even kill a human.
    He spoke with a harsh, mocking tone and a slightly, frightening smile.

"Save your tears. This is war, kiddo." Rumble said and took his eyes of the Eevee, staring at Lydia, who was still laying on the ground unconscious. When he saw her, he showed no pity or concern. But she was still his ally, and Rumble appreciated that. He put the gears of his brain to use while looking around the hill.

"Don't move her. I'll be back ASAP." He said to the Eevee without looking at him. Rumble was looking somewhere down the hill as he started going towards the forest near Eterna's river.

The sun was rising as Rumble walked down the hill. Normally, he would be exhausted. But his bloodlust was giving him power to go on for hours. Despite he had just trapped his opponents, he was starting to calm down, looking around in the forest like he hadn't seen anything like that before. The river was reflecting the first rays of light, calming Rumble's cold heart as he was looking at the trees for Sitrus Berries.
    The lonely Reuniclus was standing in a clearing with lots of trees carrying Sitrus Berries. He raised his hand, pointing at the closest one, making three of the berries come to straight in his opened paw.

Rumble climbed up the hill again. He silently handed the Berries to the Eevee with a passive expression on his face, letting him do his job.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Hearthome City
    Jail Cell

Wade walked out from behind Jack and looked straight into Silence's eyes, his eyes glowing as if she were his prey. What was strange though is that there was no recognition in his eyes. "If my trainer won't hurt her, I would," Wade spoke coldly, the temperature in the room seeming to lower a few degrees. Rather than being intimidated, Silence felt some comfort. According to her, the colder the better.

While staring back at Wade with as much viciousness as she could muster in her rather exhausted state, which was still quite a good amount, Silence thought about the current situation. Wade was either very good at hiding that he knew her, or he truly did not remember. If he really had lost his memory, there was a good chance he didn't remember Lydia either. Silence only hoped that he would regain his memory before the Zorua found out. If Lydia found at first, she probably get either very angry or very depressed, neither of which would be good for the PR. An enraged pokemon could be a danger to both friend and foe and a depressed spy in the PR wasn't going to do them any good.

Mentally shaking her head to clear other thoughts, Silence focused on how to get out of here without putting Lilac at risk. How she was going to do that she wasn't quite sure, but just sitting and staring wasn't going to get her anywhere.

"Lydia would be so disappointed," she murmured. It was quiet enough so Wade would think she was talking to herself but loud enough so he could hear. In a louder voice she said, "You know you just gave away your master's bluff, Wade. I had my doubts that he would hurt her but you just confirmed that he wouldn't." 'Not that it matters as a pokemon could probably do a lot more damage,' she added in her head.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Eterna Outskirts

Hill

Mandel looked at the berries Rumble had handed him, he recognised them not by name but by experience, his owners would often give these to him when he was sick.

"Thank you" Mandel said, looking Rumble directly in the eyes. Perhaps the insane captain wasn't so bad after all.

Mandel quickly got to work, he knew from his memories that a berry juice, often worked better than raw berries. Mandel looked around and found some bushes with fresh oran berries. After a bit more exploring he found a few small trees which had chesto berries in bloom.

"Perfect!" Mandel said with a smile. He had managed to find, three oran berries and four chesto berries.

Next he needed a container. *The bucket!* He thought. He went back to the site where Lydia had fainted and retrieved it. Next he needed a liquid, water from Eterna River would do. So he brought the bucket there and filled it with water. Now he needed some smooth stones, easy to find along the river side. After collecting all the necesary components Mandel began to make the juice. He used the smooth stones to grind all of the berries together into a smooth paste, he then emptied it into the bucket and stirred with the larger of the stones until the water became a bright purple color and... voila chesto berry berry juice, the perfect medicine for a sleeping pokemon.

Mandel quickly returned to where Rumble was waiting and proceeded to gently poor the mixture into Lydias mouth, making sure to pour the right ammount so that she didn't choke. By the time he was finished Mandel was left with half of the bucket still full. He turned to Rumble.

"I've done all I can from here, if she doesn't wake up soon she may need urgent medical attention, in which case we may already be too late." Mandel said, worry and concern writtten all over his face.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Eterna Outskirts
    Hill

(OOC: Short, lame post. -w-; Sry. Dx)

Her eyes snapped open in an instant, her drooping ears steadily rising. Lydia had a large headache, though her vision and senses were sharp at her awaking. Licking something in her mouth, she could recognize the taste of Oran Berries. They had filled her up with energy, along with something else she couldn't recognize. Pulling herself up with her tiny legs, the Zorua wobbled up slowly, balancing herself and turning around to see the Eevee from earlier holding a mixture. He was a medic?

She didn't know what to say, unable to make a usual 'thank you' come out. The small pokemon's eyes were the only things able to express her gratitude. He had helped her. Why couldn't she bring herself to say anything? Looking elsewhere, she saw Rumble, who barely paid much attention to Lydia. She had to know what he was planning.

"What are we going to do now?" she asked, her voice echoing strangely through telepathy. However, it was distorted, unlike all of the other times she had tried to speak with mind power.

The Zorua tried ignoring it. She was feeling much better now, surprisingly. Lydia looked back in the bucket of 'magic' medicine, grabbing some more of the tasty mixture the Eevee made and stuffing it in her mouth without a word.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Eterna Outskirts
    Hill

Rumble was still lost in thought, planning his next move carefully. They couldn't go back now, so they had to go forward. He would need Lydia to proceed. Suddenly she woke up and Rumble stared at her, checking her breath from the distance he was. It seemed normal.

"What are we going to do now?"

Lydia spoke through telepathy. Rumble half closed his eyes, considering her question. Then he muttered, loud enough for both the Pokemon before him to hear. He stared inside Lydia's eyes, but didn't seem concerned about her well being whatsoever.

"First, we're gonna get rid of our beloved van." Said a happy Rumble and without taking his eyes off the Zorua, he raised his arm and snapped his fingers. The van behind the two Pokemon started moving down the hill, straight into the river.
    His allies turned around to see the van moving faster and faster. Rumble snapped his fingers again and a powerful psychic explosion on the back of the vehicle sent it flying to its destination, the fire created reaching the tank.
    About 50 meters from them, the van exploded the instant it hit the water. The river took what was left of it.

Rumble, enjoying the explosion, looked at his supercomputer. 7AM. Then, he decided, his voice having a devious tone, as his eyes were still half closed.
    "Second, we're gonna sneak into the Eterna Police Department and warn them about the incoming Pokemon. We'll also make sure they won't meddle."

He approached Lydia, put his arm on the ground. She climbed up with a slighty frown, Rumble was intrigued. She was supposed to be exhausted, why didn't she want him to carry her? No matter, he thought.

"You, little guy, come. Stay behind me," Rumble said with a passive, serious tone. With his friend on his shoulder and the Eevee behind him, he started walking down the hill towards the river where the van had disappeared, heading to Eterna. They walked through the small forest, reaching the outskirts of the town.
    Rumble saw another electric fence. How annoying.

"Lydia, can you get us passed those guards in the gates?" Asked Rumble in a taunting manner, with a tricky smile and a raised eyebrow to make her say yes.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Eterna Outskirts
    Hill

"First, we're gonna get rid of our beloved van," Rumble said with a small chuckle, snapping his fingers. Hearing a small sound of the engine, the Zorua flipped her head around. The car began moving downhill from the group of pokemon, heading for the river. With another, rather annoying snap, an explosion from behind shot the vehicle into the deep waters, a much larger explosion following as the vehicle smacked into the water below. The psychic pokemon looked to be enjoying himself.

"Second, we're gonna sneak into the Eterna Police Department and warn them about the incoming Pokemon. We'll also make sure they won't meddle."

The pokemon placed his arm in front of her, expecting her to climb on. "I'm not a pet," Lydia thought to herself, rolling her eyes with a small frown though climbing up anyways since she was still rather tired. It had to be near morning, the sun barely peeking up from the horizon. Getting around unseen would be much more of a challenge. Maybe this is why Rumble brought her. She glanced back at the Eevee. "You, little guy, come. Stay behind me," the Reuniclus said, not paying as much attention to the medic as Lydia was. She chuckled, looking at him with a small, curved smile.

Rumble stopped his gravitational walk. The Zorua glanced at him, then to the front as she noticed a few humans guarding the entrance to their destination. Behind them was a barbed fence, her ears picking up the cracking of electricity.

"Lydia, can you get us passed those guards at the gates?" Rumble asked her with his eyebrow raised. Was he...taunting her? With her frown coming back, she leaped off him without needing the pokemon to lift her. "Of course I can," she said, turning her head to face him and having her eyes flash with red as she set up a transparent field around them, including the Eevee who was farther behind. Heading for the fences, the Zorua found herself feeling the urge to attack the people who were standing in their way. That wasn't natural. Not for her.

"How do we get past them...?"

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Eterna Outskirts
    Hill / Electric Fence

Mandels gaze shot down to Lydia. She was waking up. She groggily got up and her ears began to rise. She wobbled slowly getting up, Mandel was ready to catch her if she fell but there was no need, she steadied herself and stood upright. She seemed to taste the berry potion in her mouth, she turned around and saw Mandel holding the mixture, he was smiling.

Lydia seemed at a loss for words as she looked Mandel in the eyes, but he could see her gratitude in her bright red eyes. He smiled and nodded as if to tell her not to worry about it, that was all that was left to be said on the matter. It seemed Mandel wasn't so useless after all. Lydia then began to engorge on the mixture that was left in the bucket.

Mandel felt the sun beat down on him, it felt strangely good, like it was empowering him. A white glow flickered at his paws, then quickly disapeared. Mandel passed it off as merely a side effect of his overuse of Restore and decided to ignore it.

Suddenly Mandel heard a voice, it sounded like Lydia... but that wasn't possible, her mouth wasn't moving. He must have simply been hearing things.

Rumble however began to speak directly after.

"First, we're gonna get rid of our beloved van."

Rumble raised his arm and snapped his fingers. The van started moving down the hill, straight into the river. Mandel and Lydia turned around to see it happening.Rumble snapped his fingers again and a powerful psychic explosion on the back of the vehicle sent it flying to its destination, the fire created reaching the tank. About 50 meters from them, the van exploded the instant it hit the water. The river took what was left of it.

Rumble obviously enjoyed that, Mandel just rolled his eyes and listened as Rumble continued with what he was saying.

Lydia climbed up onto Rumble, it seemed he was going to carry her. Then Rumble turned to Mandel and addressed him directly.

"You, little guy, come. Stay behind me."

Mandel followed without a word, it seemed Rumble was willing to have him tag along. Mandel took the bucket, Lydia had eaten quite alot of what was left, but there was still about a quarter bucket of mixture left, no use letting it go to waste.

After walking awhile the group arrived at an electric fence, with two gaurds at its entrance. Rumble asked Lydia to take care of them but Mandel butted in before she could answer.

"Now Rumble Lydia has just recovered from an injury..." He decided to stop there, after he realised that the big pokemon wasn't going to listen to him anyway.

"Actually... never mind" Mandel finished.

Lydia suddenly set up a transparent field around them, and then it seemed began to ponder her next move. Mandel walked up beside her and began to whisper to her so the humans couldn't hear..

"Maybe we should create a loud noise, elseware. Then rush through the gate while the gaurds are distracted." Mandel suggested

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mark Vargas
    Hearthome
    Contest Hall

"Mark, I want you to get the troops ready for the attack. Ali, I want you to overlook the equipment. And if I missed anything, make sure you do that too. I'm going to interrogate the Weavile." Jack said as he left for the cells. "On it, Sir." Mark said, also leaving, but for the barracks. He picked up a Drill Instructor's hat and whistle, equipping them to there proper spots. Walking to the intercom system and turning it on, he blew the whistle into the microphone, then yelled "Every trooper in this base, Form up Outside, NOW, No exceptions!" He walked outside to see the soldiers formed up into neat companies. Mark walked to the front, 5 Captains ran up to him and all said the same thing. "All squads present and accounted for, Sir." Then saluted and ran off to tend to there companies. They obviously knew that Mark was in command here, since they were higher rank than him. All these, shaven heads under his command for now, it was a good feeling, a taste of whats to come as he climbs the ranks. "Alright troopers," Mark yelled, "As you all know, we lost Oreburgh, But that is going to change, Marines, Isn't It." There was a loud "Sir, Yes Sir!" from the crowd. "We are going to take back what is ours, Our Arms Capital, Aren't we, Marines!" A louder "Sir, Yes Sir!" Came from the Battalion. "Go and gear up, troopers, then meet back here and wait for orders." Mark yelled at them. When all the soldiers were back and into there companies, he left to the prison.

Mark walked over to the Interrogation rooms, empty. 'I should probably ask before going' he thought to himself. "Jack, Battalion's all formed and ready, need any help with the interrogation or anything, Sir?" He said over the radio as he headed for the main entrance to the jail. When he got there, he leaned up against a wall and waited.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Hearthome City
    Prison

"My name's Silence Quickslash, not as if it really matters. As for what I know about the PR, you're going to have to be more specific,"

"If my trainer won't hurt her, I would." Wade said, warning the Silence about hurting Lilac.

"Thank you Silence, for providing me with your name. Now, tell me about what the PR is gonna do next. Which city are you going to attack? What are you going to do with Oreburgh? Promotions? Demotions in PR? Everything." Jack said.

Suddenly, the Weavile spoke up. "Lydia would be so disappointed," He could hear her, and the comment was probably directed at Wade. Jack couldn't allow Wade to know his past. Not because he was scared of him, but because it would hurt him, to hurt the little Umbreon again.

"Don't change the topic." Jack said, and let a little shock from his BioArm touch the Weavile.

The Weavile spoke up again. "You know you just gave away your master's bluff, Wade. I had my doubts that he would hurt her but you just confirmed that he wouldn't."

"Oh really? Do you really think so?" Jack said, with a touch of cruelty, and evil in his voice. He was serious about this. Dead serious. He wouldn't kill the girl of course......but injuring her wasn't out of the question.

Suddenly, his radio crackled. "Jack, Battalion's all formed and ready, need any help with the interrogation or anything, Sir?"

"First off, don't call me sir. Second, since he army is ready, you bring that girl Lilac over to the prison. No more questions. And on the way, find Althalos, tell him to get a few troops with him, and head over to Eterna. Its a Recon mission. I don't trust satellites. Do all that now. Quickly." He spoke into the radio.

Jack petted Wade, appreciating his behavior. He was really happy to see him on his side. Jack got up carefully, and increased the temperature of the room. "Just don't get too.....warm......in here." He said, flashing an evil grin at Silence. He could be evil when he wanted. He just needed the right reason, and the right time.

Just to add the the effect, he shot a bullet near Silence's head, it passed near her head, and lodged itself into the wall beside her. "Do you understand now?"

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Eterna City
    Streets

"Of course I can," said Lydia through telepathy while frowning, unlike Rumble who had his sadistic smile on. However Rumble sensed she was tense, the way she looked at the humans made his smile bigger. She wants to kill them.. she's starting to be like me.

"Maybe we should create a loud noise, elseware. Then rush through the gate while the gaurds are distracted." Suggested the Eevee behind Rumble.

"No, we need to sneak in completly unnoticed. The police might be informed for strange behaviour, after what I did when I last came here!"
    He smiled, bringing up the memories. The "ghost" monster truck he made move forward and backward with his telepathy, the killed dentist, sure didn't go unnoticed.
    Lydia continued to maintain the illusion as they walked past them with no sound at all, Rumble was floating and the Eevee's paws were so small the ground absorbed his walking sounds.

They followed the road inside the city with the skyscrapers. Rumble headed in a backalley, the same backalley he found the newspaper among the rubbish on the ground. He felt Lydia sweating, from the power she was spending on the illusion.

"What's the matter, Lydia? I thought you were strong enough to keep the illusion. Was I wrong?" He taunted her again, just to mess around. They settled in the backalley, behind a huge rubbish can. Rumble kept an eye on the road, where many cars were passing with great speed. He was used to the urban enviroment, nothing of this intrigued him.

"Good, girl!" Rumble said in fake, cute voice while touching her under her chin. As always, his actions have a reason behind them. Rumble was gonna make her evolve the hard way, with anger and fury.

Just then, Rumble perked up his ears as he heard footsteps. A human was entering the backalley. The psychic Pokemon revealed himself from behind the can and his right arm extended, gripping the humans neck and pulling him back to Rumble.
    Without examining him at all, he tightened his iron grip around the human's neck.

"Tell me where's the police department and I'll let you go." Snickered Rumble into the man's ear, without caring who or what that human was. His eyes glowed with the feel of power. He didn't expect a reaction from his allies behind him.
    Rumble relaxed his grip, realising the human couldn't talk.

"It's.. it's in the western outsk-" The man was gasping for air, but before he could finish his sentence, Rumble threw him back, him falling hard on his back. The man stood up and started to run.

What Rumble shot at him drilled through his left shoulder, piercing the human's heart. Rumble lifted the body in the air, blood dripping from it, opened the can and threw the man inside.

He turned and looked at Lydia who was staring with no shocked but questionable expression on.

"What? I told him I'll let him go, I never told him I wouldn't kill him.." He said with a harsh voice and his usual smile.

"I just put him in his place..." Rumble laughed at his own joke without caring about the others' reaction and turned around, nodding at them to follow him out of the backalley.

(OCC: sorry for the bunnying, I guessed your natural reactions :D)

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Eterna City
    Streets

"Maybe we should create a loud noise, elseware. Then rush through the gate while the guards are distracted," suggested the eevee who was following them. Lydia almost smiled, ready to make a Sucker Punch in the distance to distract them....

"No, we need to sneak in completely unnoticed. The police might be informed for strange behavior, after what I did when I last came here!" Rumble quickly backfired. Immediately the Zorua scratched her idea from mind, walking through the opened fences without hesitation. The Reuniclus' evil smile was still on, her struggling to keep up the barrier around them. She didn't want her friend to notice, but it was too late- he began to taunt her again, "What's the matter, Lydia? I thought you were strong enough to keep the illusion. Was I wrong?".

"Heheh- no..." she replied quietly, increasing her power in the transparent field by demand. They walked behind an alley, the small group settling near a trash can. The Zorua would have stopped the illusion she set up, but didn't, since Rumble hadn't given her the order to do so. "This is...unlike me," she thought to herself, pondering what was with the sudden personality changes. She was snapped out of her mind as something tickled her under her chin. It was the Reuniclus again, however he hadn't stopped taunting her. "Good, girl!" he said in a fake, cute voice that stung Lydia's very ears to hear. She growled almost fiercely with newly found anger, turning her head away immediately and snapping her snout shut.

When she looked back, she saw another human in his clutches. Her eyes widened. He had pinned the man down good and hard, finally releasing him and drilling through the human. She couldn't help but stare at the Reuniclus. That was...a dirty move. Rumble seemed to acknowledge her staring, turning around to face them as he stuffed the body in a trash can.

"What? I told him I'll let him go, I never told him I wouldn't kill him," He said with a harsh voice and his usual smile, "I just put him in his place...". He laughed hard, Lydia smiling with the pokemon without noticing.

Following her 'leader', she suddenly climbed up on Rumble's shoulder without him offering, her relaxing and letting the field around them slowly fade. The Zorua's devious grin slid across the side of her face, the field around them switching back to full power at her will. She flipped around on the pokemon's large shoulder, stretching out and having her arms hold up her head to face the Eevee from behind. Her tail brushed the Reuniclus' face, but her eyes were friendly to the following medic.

"Whats your name, then, my hero? You seem to already know mine," she asked, half joking though her voice was purposely gentle on the outside.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Eterna City / Eterna Forest
    Streets / Forest clearing

Mandel sighed.

"That wasn't rteally necesary but... whatever." Mandel said, he had known the man would die from the moment Rumble had grabbed him.

He turned to Lydia who had jumped up on Rumbles shoulder.

Mandel smiled. "My name is......."

Mandel was about to respond when he found himself unable to move or talk for a brief moment. He turned around and saw Eterna Forest behind them. Something was telling him that he forgot something, that there was something in the forest he had to do. He had to get there.

"...Mandel, my name is Mandel... I... I have to go!"

With that he set off, Mandel didn't think he just ran, carefully making sure he wasn't spotted, he found a dirt patch at the electric gate and dug his way out to the other side, he ran towards the forest and darted through the trees when he got there, his senses led the way, they showed him where to turn and where to look, what to remember and what to ignore. He was letting his instincts totally take over, he dashed through the grass faster than he thought he might ever have been able to and eventually he reached his destination. He broke through into a clearing in the center of the forest and saw a single mossy rock sitting before him. This was what he had been looking for, but why? It didn't seem very special... no that wasn't true, it was radiating a strange kind of energy that enthralled Mandel. He walked over and touched the rock. Suddenly his eyes began to make a glowing light that soon enveloped his body. He began to see his life, everything from when he hatched from his egg to the most recent of events. Being betrayed by Jazzs family, washing up on the Canalave shore, his journey to Oreburgh, his meeting with Khufu, his first encounter with Rumble, his healing of Lydia, even his running to through the forest a few moments ago. Then he began to see other things, they seemed to be the strongest memories of those he had encountered. He saw Jazzs parents deciding on what to do with Mandel, he saw Jazz cry as his parents told him of their decision, he saw Jazzs father take the knife from the kitchen and enter the room to see himself and Jazz playing for the last time. He saw Lydia interacting with a sleek black pokemon with blue markings, Mandel felt a kinship with him as he did with Khufu, he saw Lydia escaping with a group of pokemon the same as her, he then saw each of them evolve and leave her, he saw Khufu burning a selection of documents then getting brutaly punished by his trainer and then he saw Rumble do... terrible things to people and some pokemon. Suddenly it was over and Mandel collapsed to the ground, he looked down to see his body breaking into tiny glowing pieces, thes pieces began to swirl together in a vortex and once all of Mandel had become this vortex, they began to reform in a different shape. Once it was all over Mandel rushed over to the water and looked at himself, he still had his scar and bandana but everything else about his face gad changed, suddenly a word popped into his head, a word describing what he was, a title, a species. Mandel ahouted it out for all to hear.

"I am Mandel and I am a Leafeon!!!" It felt strangely good to be what he was.

Mandel suddenly understood so much more, he realised that the odd occurence with the Sun earlier, was him trying to evolve into Espeon, but he didnt, he was destined to become a leafeon instead. He understood why, he felt a kinship towards Khufu and the sleek black pokemon, it was because they were possible evelutionary forms for him. He also now knew that Lydia was a Zorua and Rumble was a Reniculus... Oh no Lydia and Rumble! He had left them with barely any notice and just disappeared, he had to get back. So Mandel set off at a blinding speed towards Eterna city.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Eterna City
    Streets

Rumble got stunned from surprisment as Lydia climbed up to his shoulder without letting her do so. But she immediately turned around to the Eevee behind them.

"Whats your name, then, my hero? You seem to already know mine," Lydia asked with a playful but gentle voice. At the same time, something black fell on Rumble's sight. The Pokemon behind him replied to Lydia, but after 2 seconds, Rumble, without knowing it's Lydia's tail, grabbed the black thing, and following his killer instincts, and pulled forward with his great power. Lydia, being a small Pokemon, was sent flying forward and fell on the ground before him, before Rumble realising it was her.

Lydia's words was still echoing in his mind when he saw her on the ground.
    "I'm sorry," he said in a tone like he wasn't sorry at all, while grinding his teeth and licking his lips. Hero.. why the hell do I care?

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Eterna City
    Streets

She was suddenly snapped back by the tail as Rumble flung her forward. She was sent flying, smacking onto the ground before she could cling onto his shoulder or react at all. Her heart was pounding in shock, the illusion around them cutting off as she was unable to concentrate.

"I'm sorry," he replied with much sarcasm. Her eyes were widened, but quickly sharpened as she was stunned he'd fling her back so forcefully.

"You did that on purpose!" she snapped back at him, getting up with wobbling legs, "W-whats your problem?". Her voice was still shaking a bit, though she was gathering herself with moderate success. She flicked her tail around, letting it settle to the ground as she tried to keep herself from blowing at the Reuniclus. This wasn't her day. Rumble was trying to get her irritated. Why?

"Can we just get to the police station?" she asked, putting the illusion back up again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Eterna City
    Streets

The backalley seemed cold. Rumble hadn't feel cold ever since he was crossing the icy wasteland of Snowpoint.

"You did that on purpose!" Lydia snapped, him only giving a smile that didn't reach his cold amber eyes. Rumble looked at her in her bright red eyes, the intense look that always allowed him to peer into her heart; she was freaked out. Only the thought gave satisfaction to Rumble. I'm still the boss.

"W-whats your problem?"
    Her shaking voice confirmed Rumble's thoughts and he smiled even more as he remained silent, choosing his words carefully.

"Can we just get to the police station?"

Rumble nodded with a wink and approached her slowly, grabbed her softly, almost tickling her mane with his fingers and placed her on his right shoulder, her usual, now, place.

"I'm a killing machine Lydia, that's my problem. You can't just mess around with my face like that." Said Rumble with a dead calm voice, a frown replacing his smile as he walked out of the backalley. He noticed the Eevee was gone. The less, the better, he thought, keeping his frown as the field Lydia was casting was making them transparent. He walked through the streets to the western outskirts, trying to avoid bumping into humans.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Mandel
    Eterna City
    Alleyway

Mandel arrived at the alley to find that Rumble and Lydia had already left.

"Damn now what..."

He paced back and forth up and down the alley, trying to think about what to do, he had no transparent field now that Lydia wasn't with him to provide it.

"Hey what are you doing here!"

Mandel turned around to see a man standing behind him. Mandel panicked going over the options in his mind until it was apparent what he had to do, he didn't like it but if he wanted to stay hidden he would have to kill this man. He slid his tail under the mans leg and dragged him into the alley.

"Hey, what are you..." The man didnt get to finish his sentence.

Mandel pounded him and knocked him to the floor, the man cried out in pain, Mandel put his paw over the mans mouth to silence him. Mandel had only one thought in his head, *Finish him*. As if responding to that command Mandels tail became heavy, almost metalic, and drove itself into the mans chest.

"Ugh...uhhhh..." The man released a death sigh and... his life ended, Mandel felt horrible but he had to continue. He tossed the body on top of the one that Rumble had killed for information about the police station. *Of course* Mandel thought. *The police station!* The man had said, or at least begun to say, that the police station was in the western outskirts. Mandel decided he would set out in that direction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back