• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War of the Worlds (excuse the lame title. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • I looked down upon the chaos in a scrying lens, which I had re-constructed using various other artifacts. Personally, I could care less about the forest, but the power of the person who instigated the flames, that bore investigating. I walked through the short distance from the room I was in to the main gate, my bright yellowish gold, almost glowing scales seeming to provide light in the pitch black. I exited, not breathing, for there wasn't anything to breathe at this altitude, and looked down. The earth was beautiful, even I hadn't lost the emotion to admit that.a seemingly endless field of greens, greys, and blues. I jumped off of the edge, soaring down. My mountain would remain in the straosphere until I decided otherwise, so there was no danger in leaving it unguarded. Quite the oposite, I had actually enjoyed myself destroying the last group of interlopers, when it was moving throughout the seas...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I came upon a clearing full of blood and gore. (switching to first person.) I gazed at it in horror, wondering what sort of sick twisted, demented creature could ahve caused so much destruction. Whatever it was, it enjoyed tortuing it's victims. That much was clear. Such a demonic creature could not be allowed to live in my valley. PIcking upt it's scent, I flew back into the air and headed off after it.

Years
  • I let loose my burst of fire into the trees, setting them on fire. i heard the popping of sap as the flames quickly spread, urged on by the light flapping of my wings. Once I knew it had spread enough, I took off, just as the flame rebounded and set the area underfoot on fire. Once I was far enough above it, I glanced back, hearing the screams of beings that were not fast enough to escape the fire. I was glad to hear those screams. Almost too much so.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I came to a new section of burning woods, and saw some strange spiked creature floating above it. "You!" I shouted to it, extended my staff. "Are you the one responsible for the destruction in these woods?" I declared angrily. My staff glowed as the energy of my magic began to fill it, preparing for possible combat.

Years
  • I looked to the new speaker, but said nothing. I increased the rate of my flapping, moving away from him, deciding that today, he would live through bothering me. Just for today. It didn't hurt that I was catching the scent of a dragon, thanks to my wolf-like qualities, and my blood was on the boil. I wanted to kill whichever dragon it was that I could smell, NOW...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I waited, nestled in between some rock spires, my coloring shifting to the dull grey to match. As long as I stayed near the base, it would be very difficult to tell me apart from the rocks, as long as I didn't move, which wasn't a problem at all. I simply stayed put, not blinking or breathing, focusing my attention on the creture that appeared both reptillian and wolflike...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Where do you think you're going?!" I declared, giving chase. "Such actions in this valley are unthinkable! You must either leave now or suffer teh consequences!" I declared, my staff glowing ever brighter. "Be warned:: I will not allow you to hurt another soul in my valley!"

Years
  • "the next soul that's going to be hurt will be yours." I said, rather bored. The smell of the dragon had gotten much closer, almost overwhelming, but I couldn't hear him, or see him. It didn't matter what size it was, all dragons had a massive weakness, and normally they made it very obvious once they began to tire.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I highly doubt that, wretch. " I growled, my staff glowing brighter than ever. She seemed distracted by something. A costly mistake on her part. Seh obviously figured since I was a dragonoid, my powers were inferior to that of a full fledged dragon. A BIG mistake on her part. If she didn't intend on fighting me seriously, she'd find herself in pieces on teh very ground she burned.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • This wolf being was obviously powerful, but I needed to find out more about it. I could study it completely in my mountain, but first, there was one more test... The rock spired were several yards from where they were, so to see if it had been a fluke that it had used such power, or rather it really was strong, I made a mistake which would be obvious to someone if they were that powerful. I blinked, closing grey lids over the large, jet black eyes of this form slowly, and withdrawing them again.

Years
  • The dragon was out of my vision range, but I could smell his muscles moving, even though it was so minor. I sent a blanket of flame at the direction my nose had told me the dragon was, mostly to try and slightly toast his scales to make him differ from his backgrounds. I moved no closer, wanting plenty of time to dodge any assults.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • As the flame hit, I recoiled as the magical energy shield I set up buckled. But it withstood the assault however... As the smoke cleared, rocks shards went flying everywhere, and in their place was a yellowish golden dragon, the size of an orca, not including neck, tail or wings. It was blindingly colored, almost seeming to glow, as I waited, hovering in mid air with my wings spread. I would let it make the next move...

Years
  • I growled as I saw it, keeping in the air. "About time you revealed yourself." I snareled, scanning the dragon for a weak point. Even for the scale of dragons, this was a big one. Was probably incredibly old. It didn't matter. It'd just take a bit long to tire it enough to reveal any missing scales it may have had, a point where my claws could get under it's skin, then shred it from under the skin, with no accounting for how tough it's scales were...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "You will make for an interesting study." I said, stretching my neck from being in the uncomfortable position between the spires. As I did, several flashes of color appeared as the small gemstones here and there that covered for the few scales that had yet to grow back were plainly visible under the moonlight, though they looked dull next to my gleaming hide. I settled down on the ground, and folded my wings. I would still be ready for an attack, , but this would make it easier to try and trick the creature.

Years
  • I pinned my wings to my back, and I dove quickly, alighting on top of the dragon. I was much smaller then it, but it didn't affect me as I scanned it's body, mentally checking the strength of the gemstones. I wouldn't be able to get through the scales, but that wouldn't matter to me as I lept for his wings, planning to tear through them and prevent him from taking off. I had forgotten about whoever it was that had challenged me earlier, my entire mind was on eliminating this overgrown lizard.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • As she landed on top of me, I shifted slightly under the change in weight, already a plan taking shape in my mind. Suddenly, she was perched on the large back of a very large serpent dragon, which had no wings, and was a bluish white color, almost glowing the same way the golden form had. I stared down the wolf demon with a hiss, fully intending to incapacitate her. As long as I kept permanent damage to a minimum, I would still have plenty left to study...

Years
  • I was still growling, realising there as only one main weak point: it's mouth. But I'd have to wait until he tried to bite me or roast me before I'd be able to do anything about it. I felt the acid preparing inside me, and I realised that if I was to actually do anything aginst a dragon, there'd have to be a LOT of acid going down it's throat... and I could supply that easily...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I looked at the creature for a moment. It had caught me off guard once, it was extremely fast... If I opened my throat, it would probably have my innards shredded with those claws in an instant. Plus, even if I wanted to risk it, my fangs were poisonous, and I had seen it using fire, so I doubted it would have much effect. So, I opted for a somewhat more radical method. I snapped my neck forward, intending to bash the creature with my well-armored skull.

Years
  • I managed to flap out of the way, but I was starting to feel sick.. I had the acid in my stomach already, but I couldn't keep it there for long, and I didn't want to injure myself by coughing it up without injuring him. I started holding my breath, supressing myself until I could actually use the acid for something, though how long I could keep it up was unknown.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I saw her hesitation, and thinking that it was a sign of uncertainty, I struck. I let my jaws open wide, and a billowing jet of flame tore forward, with a nearly deafening roar as it shot towards the being. Of course, at the time, I felt confident, not knowing that I had just made a great error...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back