• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War of the Worlds (excuse the lame title. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • the fire just bounced off me, and I managed to fly through the heart of the flame, attatching to the dragon, sending several gallons of black sludge down the dragon's throat, knowing it would be incredibly painful for him. It was disgusting, really, but needed. I felt the pain run through my internals as well, and I fell from the dragon, hitting the ground, trying to get to my feet before the dragon recovered enough to strike again..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I reared back my head and screeched as the acid tore up the relatively soft flesh of my throat. but even as I did so, my tail was sweeping forht, intending to bind her completely in it. I wasn't going to lose the first creature who had actually managed to hurt me in over a millenia, no matter how much it took to defeat it.

Years
  • I saw the tail rushing toward me, but I realised I couldn't move yet, and knew that I'd be struggling incredibly hard as soon as I got a chance to recover.. But I didn't know how long that would take, I could just hope he was a bit easier to hurt in the tail, especially since my jaws were powerful enough to crunch bone.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • My tail snapped forward, winding tightly around her, as new wings grew out of the center of my back, lifting us both off the ground. I didn't want to be around this guy when he realized what happened. I had to get to the mountain, restrain her, and tend to my wounds before I could begin to study her. But I had managed it, and after all, isn't that what matters?

Years
  • I was recovering, and I clamped my jaws on his tail, though I had a feeling he would hardly even feel it. I wanted to get out of here, especially since i had seen the error in trying to acid this dragon.. but there was no way out. Finally, I just went limp, waiting for him to put me down, or eat me.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc :What am I, chopped liver? Do you realize how impractical all that was? My character was right there, itching for conflict, and you would rather hunt down his character? Do yourecall me saying these RPs can't be just about you and him? Show some realism.

ic: I saw the dragon now, I had been sensing him for some time but honestly didn't think he woudl interfere. Now angry beyond belief that they both were misjudging me, now completely ignored, I pointed my staff at the wolf creature responsible for the destruction in my valley and shot a few magic blasts, powerful enough to knock her down, but not powerful enough to kill her. Not yet. I wanted to make sure I got her attention first. I fought with honor, and did not want to kill an unprepared opponent.

Years
  • I was already in the dragon's clutches, and i couldn't dodge, but it was okay, as the magic hit my scales, but hardly even left a scratch. The scales on my body had proved to be powerful enough to resist an adult dragon's claws, the only thing they hadn't fended off easily was my own acid, and even then I was resistant. I would have been breathing fire by now, but the dragon held me almost too tightly for me to breathe.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: That's not fair at all. I told you the strength of those blasts, so you can't undermind their power.

ic: The blasts hit her square on, knocking her about. She must be some sort of blatant fool, as despite how obviously damaging those blasts were, she continued to ignore them, as my anger grew, teh blasts changed from the cool benevolent blue to a fierce malevolent red, growing larger and much more powerful resultedly, hitting her harder and harder with every blast.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • OOC: I was a bit busy, sorry

IC: Suisho began to walk in a circle in the meadow of the center of the forest. She contemplated what to do while she walked. She could sense someone fighting. Suisho flew up into the air again and looked around. She flew over the forest where the others had been fighting. She peered down at them out of boredom and wodnered what to do. They didn't appear to be wreaking havoc on the forest itself. But Suisho stayed in case she needed to intrvene. She floated down closer to the ground so she was about as high as the tree tops.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I felt the blasts, colliding with my tail as well as my quarry, and howled out a massive sound. I continued flapping, now spiraling and flipping as well, never ceasing to increase my altitude. I wanted to get away from this, and considering what I had overheard, he should be glad something that was it's enemy was taking it away. Still, I secured my grip on it, despite the severe damage my tail was suffering. I could take care of my wounds when I got back to my mountain.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I gave chase, though my blasts had ceased. It looked like it was leaving, but I wanted to make sure it was beyond the reaches of my valley before I deemed it safe enough to leave be. I sighed inwardly to myself as I imagined the clean up necessary to fix teh carnage they had caused. naturally the blood would be on my hands. Just like it always was. I was never exactly the most celebrated Valley Guardian...

Years
  • The blasts were finally too much even for my armored scales, and even before the dragon had lifted off, the blasts had torn through my scales. Blood flowed over the dragon's tail, and I knew one had hit my heart, and it was in severe danger. I knew that the blow was like a knife to my heart, and the pressure inside my heart would slowly increase until my heart literally popped like an over-filled balloon.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I noticed that she was bleeding greatly over my already wounded tail. I didn't think she would be in a state to resist a spell at this point, so as I continued flying almost straight up, I tried a physical stasis spell on her. Her breathing, and heartbeat would slow, almost to a stop. Similar to hibernation. If anything, it should at least give me plenty of time to get her to my mountian, and tend to the wounds. If she died, all that trouble of catching her would have been for nothing.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • OOC: **Makes mental note to sue whoever invented school**

IC:
    Goku licked her lips. Then her ears twitched a couple times.
    "Something's going on." she said after listening for a while. "Sounds bad." She didn't like adventures that much, but, she told herself, sometime she had to do things she didn't like. Since they came.
    "You." she pointed a furry finger at the pheonix, "Can you see what's happening from that Ash tree over there?"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • The dragon now beyond the range of the mountains surrounding the valleys, I set back to the ground, taking deep breaths to try to calm my fast beating heart. "That was close." I said to myself. "I almost lost control. I have no idea why I reacted like that..." Trying to stabilize myself, I decided it was probably best I return tothe waterfall to rest a bit before setting about the task of cleaning up the carnage in the clearing.

Years
  • I felt my heartbeat slow, and my mind became hazy. Despite my mental attempts to throw the spell off, I felt myself slowly loose concousness in the dragon's grip, though making a mental note to later kill this overgrown lizard when I got the chance. there would be blood later... though for every beat of my heart, the pressure increased...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I flew up to my mountain, not hesitating as I flew through the main gate. Even in stasis, being out where there was almost no air could be deadly. I took her to a large, square room made of dark gray marble, with veins of both white and black running through it. It was amptly furnished for a humanoid creature, with a four poster bed and bedside table, a small table near a chair, and a chest of drawers. But the bed had four chains on it which appeared to be made of a bright yellow material, a lighter color than gold. They quickly attached themselves to her wrists and ankles as I set her down on the bed, changing into my usual golden form, favoring my sore wing slightly. I focused, not taking her out of stasis yet, there still wasn't enough time. Instead, I began casting a restorative spell, which would regenerate her body at a normal speed, stasis or not. I sat down on the ground, almost like a dog, and waited, watching the effects of the spell, and waiting for the right moment to remove the stasis spell.

Years
  • As the internal damage slowly healed, it immediatly sent a message to my brain, and I instinctivly started mentally trying to fight the spell, my heart rate and breathing rate began to increase, but I wasn't coming around quite yet, staying in an unaware state.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I let go of the spell as I saw she was starting to overcome it anyway, and at this point, it didn't really matter. Even if her heart did rupture, the spell would keep her alive until it repaired itself, and the chains could not be broken unless she didn't intend to use her freedom to harm anything in my posession, myself, or to escape. An idea I had gotten from an old wizard I knew in my youth...

Years
  • Almost immediatly, I struggled aginst the chains, but they wern't giving any. It was shocking for me, something able to stand aginst my strength. Withen moments, I had tired myself, watching the nearby dragon with an unveiled fury in my eyes. Every instinct in my brain was screaming to kill him, but I couldn't at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back