• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warcraft 3

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    I didn't sign up for it.....yea the two headed troll thing is cool, but as always two heads are not always better than one.......as you would fight and stuff

Kaolla Su

Runescape Addict
    Years
    I suppose it's good but there is the arguements you will have to deal with as in 1 player wanting to go somewhere and player 2 doesnt want to go then ur gonna have a disaster. But its a good idea seeing trolls bickering.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    my brother and i just got WC3 Frozen throne and its great!
    the new heros are okay, especialy the NE and Humans.
    My new favorite races are orc and humna, but i play randong cuz im good with all fo them.
    my account is XX-WingZero-XX im pretty ballenced but im degraded score wise due to noobs...darn

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    Yea i have that same problem........Whenever i play team games(that count for your record) I sometimes get ppl who really suck...........do you go to east side on bnet,(wingzero), i go on east side

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
    WoW

I don't mean to stay off subject, but i figure it's stupid to start a new thread for WoW when there's already a WCIII thread.

What race will you be in WoW...since a lot of stuff is changed from WCIII to WoW and there are heroes instead of whole civilizations. I want to be Orc probably, but i'll end up trying them all.

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    I am not sure what race i'll be...........is there a night elf race in wow.....................or can u be a demon hunter?.......cuz u know me..............................just look at my avatar

Kaolla Su

Runescape Addict
    Years
    i mean you prolly would but..........

^^" oh well i may not be able to get it. But on the other hand, lets hear WoW characters! Who wants to be what and all the like. ryrygt the map wont open u may have to ask some1 here how to upload it. Soz man.

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    i wish i could be illidan and have that cool blade he carries around...that would be cool to level up as him... or even the warden... yes i am a night elf freak

Kaolla Su

Runescape Addict
    Years
    hmmmmm it would be good to be a Naga or something or maybe even a Death Knight *drools*. Well does anyone know when it's coming out?

Heh. It'd be funny if you could be a peon or wisp.

Player 1: (Paladin) Hey Player 2, whats your attack power?

Player 2: (Wisp) Errrrrrr....... you dont want to know.....

Player 1: Come on Player 2. It cant be that bad. *wink wink*

Player 2: Ummmmm.......it's............2.

Player 1: Bwahahahahahahhahahahhha.

Sorry if I offended any Night Elves players it was mostly directed at all builder classes. Also, did you know that there was a Warcraft Boardgame?

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    that did affend mr. night elf over here............................grrrrrrrrr............ neways i think the game comes out around.......*checks some website like gamestop*.......around september 1 .......yea i heard about the boardgame...i saw it.....do u have it or something??? It looks pretty interesting.....

Kaolla Su

Runescape Addict
    Years
    Sorry I offended you. ^.^"

Ummmmmm no I saw it in a shop and picked it up and had a looksy. Didn't look too bad actually. It's good that the game comes out September (pray they dont delay it like Half-Life 2). A little off topic this, but because Half-Life 2 has been delayed so long, it better be worth it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    wow... Dakota plays WC3? O.o;
    But it's just funny how Jaina is just a crippled Archmage... she's the only archmage in the game that doesn't have fast movement speed (unlike the regular Archmages due to Horse movement type)

*would LOVE to play someone on PC on the custom game Defense of the Ancients...*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol... I can play both side just as well with the exception of wolf... perhaps sometime on Friday 4:00 for GMT -7? (so GMT 11:00 i think... o.o)

Back