• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warcraft 3

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • ryrygt said:
    wut systems can will be able to play on it for starcraft ghost????

You've just killed all that is grammar...

But anywho, I'm thinking you're gonna have to have a least a dECENT system to run it, it's not gonna be any run of the mill game...so yeah

Course, a regular starcraft 2 woulda been a whole lot better..

BOO ya!

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • lol sorry for the grammer i was REALLY TIRED that night .....lol it's funny now that i look back on it.....how do u guys like the new wc3 patch it's pretty good in my opinion, the tinker is good.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • The Panda units are april fool jokes, but the Tinker is real, and is usable already on battle net right now (since patch 1.15)

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • nah dude, he means that if u see a panda on a blizzard update on the website it means it's just a joke..like the two-headed ogre race in wow

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Units like the Pandaren Pikeman and so on are all part of the April Fools Joke ^_^;

Patch 1.15... ugh... screwed up my beloved dota (which is the only reason why i play warcraft... to play dota) ;_; And now even though they try to fix all the stuff, there are still some bugs left... demon magess is so strong now with mind ravel's strength accidentially doubled.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    kill.harp said:
    X-box...but why you'd want it is beyond me. You're just promoting Blizzard. It's obviously at least a little good, but I just don't like that it's left the strategy genre and gone into FPS. Maybe they wanted to be like Halo.
    your name is x-box, if so i played you on bnet i was gil-galad_395

Back