• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warcraft 3

Kaolla Su

Runescape Addict
Years
  • Man it has been a really long time since u guys have heard from me lol. I have been spending my time on Runescape feverishly working to get a good character. Anyway, from my sources, WoW is gonna be released maybe September to late November.

And I also can't wait till Doom 3 comes out. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

It gonna be (sic)

And also, has anyone ever played rebirth of the Guardians?

If so then Exodia roolz.

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
  • O, i believe they said august actually. But the news was if they push it back, it'll be to October. Only because they might not implement all the stuff before it comes out (i just can't wait for hunters, hope i get to beta)

btw, i'm on a lot of the time, so if you wanna play a custom game and /w me, go ahead.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I have a question...how do you PLAY someone in a 1 vs 1 online anyway? Like if me and kill.harp were both online and I wanted to play him how would that work?

I'm level 8 on bnet, by the way

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • first u guys have to meet each other in a private chat room...(u choose it) and then well it's pretty much luck if u do it normally cuz it randomly chooses anyone ...the only way i can ensure that u could play each other is on a private custom game.....one of u has to host it and then choose private game, then kill.harp jst has to type in the name of the game and baboom ur there :) hope that helps ya just make a custom game :D

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I just got ROC about two weeks ago. I'm pretty good as Humans and Undead. I enjoy playing as the Undead as they are similar to the Zerg from Starcraft quite a bit (except they are opposite, the Undead are all dead, the Zerg are all alive, even their buildings). My favorite unit is the Lich.

If I'm on bnet I'm in channel cow under the name RocketShadow, unless I log in my account where I am a clan member. The leader was annoyed by me and my friend I always play with so he let us join after killing us with mass Archers (his ally left giving him double the Ancients of Wars and food limit). Cowardice made us survive forever in that game yay.

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • would any of you (preferably 3 of you) like to play a 2 vs 2 with me one day...it'd be cool to play someone from PC

sure man just name the time and place and i'll be there ......i go on the east side net :)

Kaolla Su

Runescape Addict
    Years
  • of course theres nothing wrong with cracks :) *ahem*

I cant really play cuz I live in Australia and when its like 11:00pm here you guys are just getting up lol.

But if we can organise a good time for us all then its no problem with me....although I have to get the legit copy first.....*cough cough*

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • ok here's wut we do... every one who wants to play post on july 3 at 7:00 pm figure out those times for different times zones...as for me i live in delaware so it'd be 7 o'clock eastern central time ....sooo sound good to all?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • ryrygt said:
    ok here's wut we do... every one who wants to play post on july 3 at 7:00 pm figure out those times for different times zones...as for me i live in delaware so it'd be 7 o'clock eastern central time ....sooo sound good to all?
    Is this for RoC or tFT? I only have RoC (want tFT though). I hope my internet is fixed by then too (can't play online games right now ._.)

Back