• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wat pokemon scares u the most?

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    yeah yanmega and gliscor are the only moderately scary pokemon and that is only because they look like freacks.

Years
  • grimer and muk would be the obvious ones-just, disgusting.

Other than that hoothoot. Just far, far too weird for my liking.

However, I do want a pet mew.
    =]

I'm Dan btw, I'm new-nice to meet all you beautiful people =)

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    IF they were real, the Ghastly evolution line and Shedinja.

Shedinja: A discarded bug shell that came back to life. Peering into the crack on it's back is said to steal one's soul.

Haunter: It licks with it's vicious tongue to steal one's life force. It lurks in darkness for it's prey.

Gengar: It hides in darkness. It is said that when GENGAR is hiding, the room cools down by 10 degrees F. Lurking in the corners of rooms, it waits for chances to steal it's victim's life force.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Eh, Deoxys is a little freaky.
    Spiritomb too.
    But none of em' scare me...
    Ecept Arceus. XD

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • It's not really a Pokemon, but that ghost thing in Red/Blue & FR/LG. The one you need the Silph Goggles (or whatever they're called) to see, and it ends up being a dead Marowak. Yeesh, even my Pokemon were scared stiff! That thing gives me the Heebie Jeebies!

Also, the sprite of Golbat from R/B...Look at this thing;
    Wat pokemon scares u the most?

With his tounge just flappin' wildly about...Eww! *crumples picure of Golbat, burns and buries the ashes*

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Nobody's mentioned Tentacool and - oh god - Tentacruel? I once came across this massive jellyfish washed up on the beach in Spain. The size of a small child. There's something not quite right about them D:

I agree with a couple of you - Deoxys scared the heck out of me in that Pokémon special episode with Solana. The noises and stuff =|

And oh god, Motsuko Live, I saw that Golbat sprite yesterday. I'm almost relieved I never played R/B =|

Years
  • well

NON Acually scare me but if pokemon was real i have my own and i would kick there A S S but all the goust pokemon kinda kreep me out

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • im scared of gengar comn by ten degrees that would make my blood crawl
    oh and garchomp and tyranitar imagine if you come home and their eating your fridge
    out and your cat but the only escape is fighting what would you do?

Pokégirl1

Pokégirl
    Years
  • Drowsy scares the crap outta me,his voice and the way he moves his hands jeez!!! and Jinx is the devil...Drifblooms description scares me,lures children away by taking their hand AHHH!

Back