• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you mean in Black/White, yeah. The Elite Four can be annoying if you don't have the team. I had a little problem with them, but the major problem came after the E4 (if this is the first time you're facing it.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't remember where exactly my team was, but I'm pretty sure it was in the low 50s when I faced the guy after the E4. Took two tries, yes, but the first time I lost by ||. So... nyah.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

when i did the E4 in White, my strongest was level 45, and the others lower. when i caught zekrom, it became my strongest until the others were trained. i still need to do it a second time, but i'm far too lazy for that. i've nearly got the unova pokedex done, though.

Years
My strongest during the course of the B/W story was/is Lillil the Liligant, because she was an in-game trade and was quite effective against a lot of things because she knows high-powered special grass moves and has a high special attack.

Years
30. I had no say in the Pokemon's name, because I traded a Cottonee for it in the town with the museum as a Gym since that's the only way I could get a Petilil in Black.

The rest of my team was named:

Tara
Gazza
Filip
Lucia
Stoutland (couldn't come up with a name for a female one)

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

my sister has been playing emerald for more than 69 hours...and she has yet to do the E4...me and my little brother have been trying to get her to do it for a long time now, since before i got white, but she doesn't want to...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been putting off facing the elite four on my Platinum, mainly because I don't want to go through the Victory Road. :V

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

she did it! took over an hour, but still, she did it!

i hate victory road in all games, and i only do the pokemon league once per game, except for ruby, because my blaziken can defeat them all, except for salamence and altaria, in 1 hit each.

Back