• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

yeah, i saw that in the guide. that's one of the things that put me off of doing it again...

on a side note, i only have 5 more pokemon to train and evolve to complete the unova dex. at least, it'll be complete apart from black exclusive pokemon, the ones you need to trade in order to evolve, archen and archeops, tepig, oshawatt, and zorua/zoroark, though i can get those two when i borrow a ds later...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've used it once to get a Shiny Milotic on my Pearl. But then I lost my secret ID so now unless I borrow someone's AR (the only time I used one) again I can't RNG anything on Pearl or Platinum. ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You only need an AR if you don't know what your Secret ID is so you can do the stuff. All the other stuff you need in order to RNG is in the game, and on a program on the computer that you can download for all your RNGing needs.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i have no idea what my secret id is, so i won't be able to do it...

the day after tomorrow the pokedex guide for unova comes out, at least i think it's then...either way, i really can't wait for it to come out!

Back