• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I do find it rather annoying. I always hate when people do this in these sorts of threads :<

I love how my level 10 Zigzagoon survived a Knock Off attack from a level 32 Hariyama. I know this was Emerald when all Dark type moves were Special Attacks, but I still find it rather amusing.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Make sure you talk about Pokemon, else you'll be breaking the rules :3

It depends on what image manipulating program/internet program you were going to use, and if it's animated or not. I do not recommend making an animated GIF if you're using MS Paint.

I love my Absol in Emerald <3 It's too bad that this is on an emulator, though XD; /29 Atk IV and 27 (or something like that) in Def

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
lol I decided to just change my avatar to an eevee gif I found on Bulbapedia :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
I don't have a favorite eevee evolution, but I think that they should make a Pokemon game with a choice between Flareon Vaporeon and Leafeon as starters.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokemon XD: Gales of Darkness kind of gives you that option, considering you get an Eevee and then quite early in the game you can pick your evolution. If I remember correctly, I picked Flareon as mine.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015

I don't like Pokemon XD :( I was like 9 when I first played and I THINK I picked espeon, not sure, it starts out way to slow for way to long =/
thats just my opinion

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sometimes you just have to be patient. Hell, my favorite game of all time kind of requires patience in the beginning before it picks up. Considering that you were nine, I'm not surprised; kids that age don't really have patience at all. Perhaps one day you could try playing the game today if you have more patience. (could is the key word, don't jump my case please).

I would have picked Espeon but since you get both Espeon and Umbeon in Pokemon Colosseum I decided to get one of the other three. It was then my siblings decided that one of us would get Flareon, one of use would get Vaporeon, and the last of use would get Jolteon.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

What are you talking about XD is so frigging awesome. And it's just about as long as any other Pokemon game so long as you know what you're doing and don't grind or catch 'em all or anything.

I love XD's gameplay more than Colo's, but I prefer the characters and plot in Colo more. And remember, I get bored easily when playing video games. XD was short enough so that I couldn't get bored playing it. Colo, on the other hand, seemed to take a bit too long, but hey.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's kind of the opposite for me. Probably due to the fact that I've actually finished Colo's story and almost had every Pokemon Purified (I had like... Entei left before our Memory Card got destroyed) while I've never really completed XD's story nor purified as many even with the new purification system.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

'S a lot easier training and purifying Pokemon in XD, that's for sure. That's one of the things I really liked about it <3

Also, Cail is awesome. And I'm not just saying that because I played him in an RP in LJ.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not too sure about the training. But that could be because I set my standards too high for the final battle in XD. I think I might even actually still be on that part...

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Despite my abhorring the use of ubers on one's team, I saved a spot particularly for Lugia. Heck, my whole team consisted of Shadows when I took the final dude on. But that was 'cause of the whole "Shadow moves are not very effective against Shadow Pokemon".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should do that, but I have no intentions on picking up XD for a while. If anything I'll be picking up Colosseum to see if I can go through the game before the end of the month, but at this point it's starting to become unlikely. I just... haven't been compelled to playing video games at all these days.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

That's too bad :<

But it's weird, because I don't usually have the tolerance of playing an entire game on an emulator, and yet here I am almost complete on my Emerald. I've also been playing a lot of another game, but that's not Pokemon so why bother bringing it up here? XD;

Watch me find a shiny on emulated Emerald. I have never found a legit. shiny in a 3rd gen. game before.

smithtism

Blank
Years

Meh, it's not that weird. I play games on emulators and 99% of them are really glitchy, even a couple of Pokemon games. That's why I hardly use emulators anymore unless there's nothing else to do on the Internet. Heck, even PC can get boring enough to get me to play an emulated Platinum for a couple of minutes. No offense. =-}

Back