• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm trying to get one of those on GPX+, but I don't think I'll be getting one any time soon on my White (especially since I haven't played it in a while). Another Shiny I would really like (on either GPX or my actual Game) is a Shiny Whimsicott. Personally, it's one of the better shinies of this generation. imo, of course.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015

Shiny Whimsicott?

547_whimsicott_front_norm.png
547_whimsicott_front_shiny.png

The only thing I dislike about Whimsicott is that the only thing you see in its backsprite is fluff.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I like shiny Emboar as well <3 Shiny Liepard is pretty sweet, too~

I have a bunch of Snivys hatched that I've been able to give away, too. I'd've loved to see the look on some of the peoples' faces when they got on the GTS and found that a person offering a female Snivy is asking for a male Purrloin/Liepard of any level XD /honestly, it's easier than obliging to others' insane wants

I also have a bunch of Snivys that have decent natures/IVs (in my opinion) that I may trade on here. But first I wanna hatch Tepigs and Oshawotts and maybe Eevees before I set up any sort of trading thread.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Fifth Generation had its good number of good shinies, and bad shinies as well. Then again, that could be said for any region.

My DS is pretty much on its last legs, and if it wasn't able to connect to Wifi before, I doubt even moreso that it can connect now. So, it pretty much means no trading or anything for me. Whenever I get back to playing my games, that is.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

The Dream World's really addicting <3

Also, isn't it awesome how the legendary Pokemon that destroyed Unova was 9'11"? I mean, if you took Reshiram's, Zekrom's, and Kyurem's heights and got the average, you get 119 inches, which is the same as 9'11" (and hey, in inches it's just how it'd be dated in Europe).

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i got white back, and now have over 400 pokemon registered. i also managed to steal a moon stone and comet shard from wild lunatone. now i just need 3 more stones, and have no use for the comet shard because i have enough money...

Almost Me

WHEEEEEEEEE
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 8, 2011
20. I tend to go through games pretty quick, I think. There's not much after-game stuff that holds my interest, either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I try to go through games as slowly as possible, but sometimes it just... doesn't work. Pokemon White and Soul Silver are two examples of this.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I usually give up after a certain point in games.

Though for some reason I haven't gotten bored of attempting to hatch a shiny Snivy or of putting female Snivys up on the GTS just to get American Zangeese.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012

is this game even winnable? seems like a ghost could come at annyy moment.

Also, I should start my Pokemon Volt White blind Nuzlocke soon.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

There's basically no winning in any of these games. I mean, look at The Count to Infinity over at OT. No matter how high they count, there'll never be an end. It's the same here, unless a maximum number is set. Such as like over at the Boy/Girl Counting Thread in OT.

I should do a Nuzlocke again, but of what game? Hmm...

Back