• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I had more money, maybe. But I can't even randomize (without cheating device or whatever) on Emerald anyways so ROM it is.

Though me being able to start out with Pikachu only for Sandslash to be the Pokemon chasing Professor Birch is just downright cruel js.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I only play on emulators, because I find such 3DS way to expensive and then there's the cost of the games too. Older generations work fine for me and when I feel like I want to play the new thing, I join the Battle Server.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Luckily for me I get to live smack in the middle of the US. All the systems for me! jk I'm broke I rely on family members on my birthday

Seriously Ash try looking up Red Randomizer online. It has all generation Pokemon available in Red. It's awesome.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

I've never played a Randomizer before. I'm not sure what game to play one on even if I had the time to. Especially since I'm thinking of playing a Normal Monotype on HeartGold, and I still have that Nuzlocke I want to get through on Black.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

All this talk about randomizers and challenges is making me realize how out-of-the-loop I am when it comes to the main series Pokémon games, eheheheheh. I really need to get back into it. xD

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

I feel that everyone who's on it already knows what they're doing, so unless I had a mentor, I wouldn't even know where to start. There's really no "joining up" or learning curve, it's either you get someone at your newbie level or someone who's been doing battles as an intense hobby.​

Years

I havent been playing Pokemon Black for almost a month now, if not longer, and I am seriously starting it miss it lol. Cant wait this shitty exam period is over (successfully of course lol) so I can get back to it.

Years

I really need to get back to that White 2 file I like "stopped" halfway through. I initially started it as a "replacement" for my no-longer-able-to-be-recovered Black 2.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I don't think I've ever had a corrupted save file in a Pokémon game before... oh wait, yes I did! My Yellow Version used to get corrupted all the time, but that was at least 10 years ago haha.

Years

My Black 2's save file is not only corrupted, it is downright unplayable. I tried to do a restart of the file and it was literally unable to do so.

Years

Ya'll are not taking a good care of your games :P
    All of my cartridges are working. Only Emerald and Sapphire have dead batteries but that doesnt matter all that much. I even changed Silver's and Crystal's batteries, might do the same with Yellow some day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My Crystal and Silver stills works. Idk about my RBY I should see sometime.

And then maybe play them.

And then maybe even beat them because I've never ever beaten RBY. Ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back