• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Yeah, I go through cycles of using the 'Post Reply' button and Quick Reply but I've definitely been using Quick Reply more often recently.

Years

Magneton. I seriously love Magneton, it was my strongest Pokemon on my...Sapphire I believe. Im gonna transfer it to new gens soon. But yeah, Magneton ftw.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Magneton is cool, but I like Magnemite more, the singular form looks better to me. I'm picking Dodrio, whose high attack and speed are really powerful.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Magneton is cool, but I like Magnemite more, the singular form looks better to me. I'm picking Dodrio, whose high attack and speed are really powerful.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I think Weezing is a pretty cool multi-headed Pokemon. And so is Girafarig, if you count its tail as a head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back