• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I'm not sure if Spiritomb counts. I sorta see it as coming out of the rock, and the face on the rock is just like what projects the actual ghost part. Or something.
    Would Wobuffett count as well? Isn't its tail supposed to house its brain or something?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Oh my.. I didn't realize how many multi-headed Pokemon actually exist, haha. Someone should go through the PokeDex and make a definitive list..

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Perhaps Dugtrio counts? That is, if all three Diglett are connected to some weird legs or something ahahah.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I'm guessing it depends on the person. For me, I usually forget a majority of the Johto Pokémon, but that most likely doesn't apply to other people.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I love Unova and all the new pokes but since there's more new ones than any other gen I forget a lot of them :/

Years

Well, they had to like create an entire regional Dex for Black & White while not relying on older Pokemon at the very same time.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Ya which it was cool just never done before haha i liked it though since it made you sue some of the new Pokes :D

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I actually really like a lot of Pokemon released in the 5th generation. The most forgettable Pokemon for me are the few in each generation that just never really stood out and were relatively hard to find in game.. Pokemon like Barboach and Lumineon.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Indeed. For some reason I didn't know Nincada for a long time. At the time I thought I knew all Pokémon from the first three generations and then I saw a poster with all Pokémon in existence (at the time), seeing Nincada's evolution line made me go "What is this? Does it exist?"

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Indeed. For some reason I didn't know Nincada for a long time. At the time I thought I knew all Pokémon from the first three generations and then I saw a poster with all Pokémon in existence (at the time), seeing Nincada's evolution line made me go "What is this? Does it exist?"

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Yeah I feel the same way about some Pokemon, like Maractus. Maractus has got to be one of the most adorable Pokemon ever, but I feel like no one really cares about it. Though, I do wonder if sometimes I like less-popular Pokemon only because they aren't very popular.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually had Lumineon on one ofmy teams. Sure, it might not be a good Pokemon but I enjoyed using it and it has a nice design. ♥

A Pokemon that I keptforgetting about is Mothim. Though now it's that Pokemon that I instantly remember whenever I'm asked what Pokemon do I usually forget haha. So I don't know right now which Pokemon I usually forget about now hmm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back