• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

I suck at chaining honestly. XD The only radar chain Mon I've got was my shiny Ninetails Sunny, and that was from trying to theif Charcoal to sell for quick money. XD
    But seriously, chain fishing is way easier. I caught a Shellder and Skrelp within 8 hours of each others. (Went to sleep after shellder then woke up started againt and found skrelp)

OH MY ARCEUS SHINY RELICANTH I RELICANTH BELIEVE IT
    It looks so cool. XD Annnnnd now I want a shiny Sharpedo. XD
    "MEET MY PINK SHARKY FRIEND"

I like the Radar music but does the patch glow in Gen VI? :0 I have Diamond with 7 badges and SoulSilver in Kanto, can I get the radar in those.....?....

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

For Diamond you need to fill the Sinnoh Pokédex (just 'seen') and beat the Champion.
    I don't think SoulSilver has a PokéRadar, but I'm not sure about that. I only got to seven badges and I'm pretty sure things like those are unobtainable at that point.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Can just imagine a trainer VSing an opponent with their Shiny Sharpedo. Instead of the desired 'whoa, that looks scary!' their foe just bursts out laughing at how pink it is. Maybe that's another way to win a pokebattle though, distract them with laughter! ;]

Didn't actually know how to chain fish till the other day but I might try and see if I can get anything from Y. Also that's really cool regardless Flare! Shiny Ninetales is really pretty aah. :D

Years

guys look look look! All my want, exclduing those two extra eyes!

also

I dont think pink would make it a lot less intimidating though. One look of his is enough to kinda just..make you crap your pants :D

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Sharpedo in real life would be terrifying seeing as they can swim around like jet skis. Also looks eviler than any shark I've seen, real life or movies. New Jaws movie based off Sharpedo anybody? :]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I'm a noob at it of course, since I've only tried it several times in X/Y with no good outcome and gave up out of impatience. x__x But I've read up on a few guides and the video Sven linked looks good!
    You should definitely try out chaining something like Buisel first, it's really really easy to get the hang of haha. If you're going for XY then chain fishing is really easy too - catching shiny fish is practically guaranteed in under an hour if you do it right :D

I find Clawitzer one of the coolest shinies, it looks really cool.
    I always figured that's how regular Clawitzer should look, if anything the blue version looks like the shiny form haha.

OH MY ARCEUS SHINY RELICANTH I RELICANTH BELIEVE IT
    Ikr omg it's the best thing ever *o*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I'm being completely serious, it's my favourite shiny in the entire series haha. Him and Drifloon are my two favourites, I try to make sure to have them in every game I play! I've always adored shinycanth ever since I first saw it - it's what started my love of that cute little fossil fish ♥

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Shiny Drifloon's probably my favourite though I like all the golden shines! So Swablu, Growlithe and a few others that I can't think of right now. Buizel too I think? The gold also makes them seem more valuable than other shinies and like they're the richest of all pokemon. $$$

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Wow, Buizel is literally in my top five favorite Pokémon yet I had no clue what a shiny one looked like until now. xD

(I still prefer it orange, though. x3)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Wow, Buizel is literally in my top five favorite Pokémon yet I had no clue what a shiny one looked like until now. xD

(I still prefer it orange, though. x3)

Aaa all this talk about Buizel reminded me of a Christmas drawing I did for a certain squirrel in 2012! ... has it really been that long? :(

Spoiler:

Anyway Buizel's adorable in either form! It's so colourful and cute. <3

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I guess they thought it was too beautiful to be displayed in any other color. Still, I think they should've given it "Sharpedo treatment" and just made it pink. (lol)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back