• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I think we picked a silly time to make them, hardly anyone's online right now XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I'm sure you, her and H.A.M. will do a good job of getting them active ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Maybe in the next thread you can cameo again with a better name ;)

We're getting close to 50 - where's Sven! I wonder what Ghost-type we'll see next...

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

YOU GOT THIS SVEN

I don't think it'd be an issue if you were to make more games! With the amount of people that postbomb the section, we should be able to give every thread equal activity. If not, just work together and bump every thread like crazy.

Also isn't Alex the leader of KFC? ... does that mean he's hating on the pokemon that provides him money? ):

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Haha, I see! The thing is, I've been observing this section for maybe a few months now, and it seems we've completely altered the stability line. Like, back in March, the section was stable enough for me, Squirrel, Flare, and H.A.N. to postbomb every single thread in the entire section multiple times per day, but now it's getting to that point where we're only posting in a few threads a day, and not as often either. However, to counter that, we now have you and Castform to help keep the place active, so let's see if we can work as a team to keep every thread here alive! =D

Regarding KFC, what can I say... dictators are only good at using their subjects. xD

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

> mfw sven's still not here and it's at 48:

That's true, I feel like there were a lot less games this time last month! It's great to see the activity in here increasing though. Well with the amount of regulars we have, that's easy enough if we all hop on at different hours of the day and postbomb. ;]

A craftsman blames his tools! Squirrel's probably trying to hide the fact that his army's not prepared yet by hating on Combusken. :(

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Waiting for someone else to say 49, weren't you?

Sorry honey, try again next time.

BOO!

Years

I dont want to complain, but you guys booed 3 times since the last person who became ghost. Its kinda killing the fun..and interest.

Not in Sven's book. (lol)

Though a pink Garchomp would be quite amusing, to say the least...

There are enough pink shinies, we need more black ones!

YOU GOT THIS SVEN

Maybe in the next thread you can cameo again with a better name ;)

We're getting close to 50 - where's Sven! I wonder what Ghost-type we'll see next...

Lol guys, thanks for cheering ^^
    You'd see a Giratina if I hadn't been booed once again.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

And the climb up to 50 starts once again!

Ayy, Giratina. Its always been my favourite out of the fourth gen creation trio and exploring the Distortional World it lived in was really interesting. They're probably one of my favourite trios since they rule ideas like time and space while also looking super cool! What about you guys? :]

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I was gunna say boo then decided not to and let Sven be a ghost. See I'm nice

Anywad though, I'm not a bug fan of Giratina it's not pink but I recently played Platinum version for the first time and the Distorion World is awesome. XD But I didn't see Sven there, I think he's lying in his location.... shhhh >.>

Years

Lol Flare, ofc you didnt see me, I'm riding Giratina around that waterfall.

I love Dialga but Giratina is my favorite. Its a ghost Dragon which is unique. I like him almost as much as rayquaza. Idk why, it's really lovable imo xD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Ghost/Gragon type, meet my Dark/Ice type Weavile. :P

While most legendaries aren't very pleasing to the eyes, I think Reshiram is probably the best legend looks-wise. Especially with golden bands in it's shiny form. 0w0
    Shiny Giratina ain't bad either, I might soft reset or rng for one in oras. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Tao trio? Which are they?

If anyone's planning to make any games today do it soon so they're up in time for the game index update plz ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back