• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

You think that is bad? Most of this sob forum's members dont agree with me on best Pokemon cos they're all into cute pink stuff, and dont realize that beast Pokemon are superior lol.
    Hey, just because Meowth is my favorite Pokemon and Pikachu is my forum theme Pokemon, that doesn't mean that a lot of "beast Pokemon" are some of my favorites too. I tend to gravitate towards the rough tough Pokemon more than the cute ones.

Years

I tend to gravitate towards cute Pokemon as well, because they tend to get really good or at least decent fanart. Definitely explains why most of my avatars/sigs are cute Pokemon.

Years

Hey, just because Meowth is my favorite Pokemon and Pikachu is my forum theme Pokemon, that doesn't mean that a lot of "beast Pokemon" are some of my favorites too. I tend to gravitate towards the rough tough Pokemon more than the cute ones.

Well you're one of the first ones I know then lol. Still, this was directed more to the other members in this sub forum and they know who they are very well lmao.

Also, Meowth is kinda a beast potential. Especially Persian.

I tend to gravitate towards cute Pokemon as well, because they tend to get really good or at least decent fanart. Definitely explains why most of my avatars/sigs are cute Pokemon.

Funny you should say that with Mega Scizor in your avatar and sig which is one of the most beast looking insects imo :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yo you don't know me I mean... do you even know who which starter line is my favorite I mean come on just becasue I named Pokemon like Pikachu as one of my top favorites doesn't mean a thing tbh.

Years

Ash has some pretty beast Pokemon, wasnt referring to you too :D

Also Pikachu is more of a beast than cute to me. When someone says Pikachu I immediately of a small angry mouse that's capable of killing an entire flock of Spearows etc. :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

they know who they are very well lmao.

LMAO. xD I can't speak for Ozzy, but I personally like green (and/or underappreciated) Pokémon more than pink ones. xD Though I do like a lot of the cuties such as Sewaddle, Swadloon, Bulbasaur, Pidgey, etc.

Also:

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

The only thing wrong with this list is the lack of Swadloon, but this pretty much summarizes a majority of my favorite Pokémon. I like birds. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I s2g Ozzy hates all my favorites guys. Although no Pumpkaboo isn't an absolute favorite he doesn't like Pikachu or Totodile. :( Probably doesn't like Bellossom or Espeon either. Or any of my other favorites.
    It's so so true 8D Bellossom is soooo boring compared to Vileplume, Espeon looks creepy and has no fur, Pikachu is fine but over-rated and Totodile is a really horrid looking line :(

I don't just like cute things, three of my top favourite Pokémon are Regirock, Relicanth and Vileplume, but in general they definitely are a strong preference :D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I still haven't really found a good relation between my favorite Pokémon. I noticed I'm liking some Pokémon more than before because of the randomness at Trivia or when I've used it in a roleplay. Those can have a really huge effect. Also, Chandelure is one of my favorite Pokémon, but I have never used it in a game or anything. It's odd.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

Most of my favourite Pokemon tend to have great aesthetic, in accordance with my tastes. I also like to go for the quirky, like Litwick and Vanillite.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I'm glad you correctly recognized yourself in my discrete insinuation :P

I approve your list for having a Sharpedo in it ^^

;P

Heck yeah! People used to call me "Shark" for a reason ya know. xD

Espeon looks creepy and has no fur.

Wait, really?! I always thought it had fur, but that would be admittedly creepy if it didn't. (Otherwise, I think it's cute!)

And yeah, Relicanth is super awesome because it looks like one of my favorite cards:

Spoiler:

Years

It's so so true 8D Bellossom is soooo boring compared to Vileplume, Espeon looks creepy and has no fur, Pikachu is fine but over-rated and Totodile is a really horrid looking line :(

I don't just like cute things, three of my top favourite Pokémon are Regirock, Relicanth and Vileplume, but in general they definitely are a strong preference :D

I hope you recognized yourself in my previous post, here is me discretely pointing it out again lmao

Also Espeon has fur. Half of his Pokedex entries are about this fur lol.
    "Its fur is so sensitive, it can feel minute shifts in the air and predict the weather...and its foes' thoughts."

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love Espeon primarily because it was Espeon of anything that really got me into drawing. I mean, I still don't draw very often but I wouldn't have been interested in it much to begin with it it wasn't for Espeon tbh. And it's just an amazing Pokemon imo. ♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

lbr though non-ghosts never really like to post 49 unless they really don't care lmfao.

I myself was just busy elsewhere vOv

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Shhhh it's ok I'm here now you two lol.
    I will help stalk the thread.~
    Even though I'm too lazy to go read back a few pages.

Espeon clearly has fur, it has those whisker things and the ear tufts at the very least. .-.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

The Eeveelutions are generally likable and adorable. Who doesn't like felines? :0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back