• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I have a couple of friends who like Pokemon irl, and one of them trades me cards sometimes. But when she does she askes me to show her the Pokemon that evolve from/into the one I asked for and decides wheter it's a safe trade or not. Meanwhile I'm over here making it rain Pokemon cards like "of course you can have this torchic since you have blaziken, gible is your fav here have this cute one, i saw you have axew have a haxorous'. The other one just comes to my house to sit on my couch and watch the anime for two or three days straight. -w- Plushies wise, I wish I had more but I have like, 4. I used to have Chatot and Cherrim(the sunny version) from Wal Mart back when DPPt was relatively new but I'm not sure what happened to them, must have given them away..... I only have a Victini and Snivy figurine, don't know where either is now. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I have a few friends irl that still play Pokémon but not a huge amount - most people I know are more into shooters and rpgs than anything else (which tbf I am too, I don't really play Pokémon much myself any more haha). I miss the times when everyone was playing it but it did get a bit tiresome sometimes when everyone was desperate to trade all the time XD

In other news after a big feud with my landlord I have spent the entire day cleaning the house and wowee did I find some cool things, including my old Emolga plushie and omg she's so cuuute. ♥

Years

I know that you are never too old to enjoy Pokemon, especially when you know we have a lot of members on this forum who are in their teens and 20's. I even saw some who were older than that on occasion.

Years

Time to retreat for the time being, Giratina, off to Distortion world!

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

blue

gucci
    Years

So what do you guys think E3 will hold for Pokémon? Is it possible that we could see another game announced i.e Pokémon Z? I mean I know we've just had Super Mystery Dungeon and they don't usually make game announcements at E3, but with Satoshi Tajiri rumoured to be making an appearance, it could just be possible.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Hmm, maybe they might discuss that new Mystery Dungeon game you were talking about! I'm really praying that it doesn't have microtransactions like Rumble World, but the generic title is almost a dead giveaway that it will.

EDIT: Oh, nice one Blue. (You ninja edited me lol.) xD

Years

It was annoying the non-Japanese versions of Gates To Infinity always forced your character's gender to be male. That was an extreme slap in the face to female players, so I do hope the genders come back in Super Mystery Dungeon. As for playable Pokemon, Pikachu is a must, and probably the Kalos starters as well.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Genders didn't have much point in the MD series, Rescue Team worked fine without. I don't know, but if you have them, an option to choose is really a must.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Hey guys, a bit off-topic, but thank you all for making Pokémon Trivia such a wonderful place! You guys have really changed my life, and I just wanted to thank you all by doing a little shoutout:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8766678#post8766678

And remember, #TeamTrivia 4Ever! (No, that was totally not a pun of Pokémon 4Ever the movie. <_<)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Hey, thanks for including me as a part of it, that made me happy. =3 #TeamTrivia for life!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Hey guys, a bit off-topic, but thank you all for making Pokémon Trivia such a wonderful place! You guys have really changed my life, and I just wanted to thank you all by doing a little shoutout:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8766678#post8766678

And remember, #TeamTrivia 4Ever! (No, that was totally not a pun of Pokémon 4Ever the movie. <_<)
    Revise you big softie ♥ This forum and group of friends is definitely one of the big reasons I was able to make it through exam season without completely losing it, you're all awesome :D

I love how a tiny joke we made one time has turned into a cult. #TeamTrivia 4 lyf ;)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Aw, Revise, you big goof. <3

I'm so glad that I started posted in this section so I could get to know all of you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back