• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

"Clustering bonds will illuminate a new miracle... Become the path that lights the way!"

Aw, Revise, you big goof. <3

I'm so glad that I started posted in this section so I could get to know all of you.

Wow, this... perfectly summarizes the meaning of my signature quote, as well as its (coincidental) relation to the Pokémon Trivia section! I mean, a majority of us are just random people who probably would never have met outside of Pokémon Trivia, but when all of us "cluster" together and post, our bonds create the miracle of life in this section.

And regardless of who you are, by making a simple post here, you are paving the way—or should I say, "becoming the path" to even more possibilities as well as more bonds in Pokémon Trivia.

Buuut that's enough of me sounding cheesy for one day, haha. If anyone wants to discuss another Pokémon topic, don't be shy to do so!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    No no Revise, put that cheese back on right now
    that was awesome
    Just wanna say befote we all start talking about something else, I love all you guys too. :3 Our nice little family cult lol.~

Genders didn't have much point in the MD series, Rescue Team worked fine without. I don't know, but if you have them, an option to choose is really a must.

unless you pair heroxpartner.......
    And seriously I thought PMD3 said 'her' when refering to me, was I really imagining it the whole game. .-.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

AND CAN YOU FEEL LIKE THE LOVE TONIGHTTTTT

What about introducing different pokemon customization based on what gender they are? Like we could give male pokemon bowties and fezzes or females hairbands and dresses. It'd be super cool. 8)

Years

What about introducing different pokemon customization based on what gender they are? Like we could give male pokemon bowties and fezzes or females hairbands and dresses. It'd be super cool. 8)

That would have been an awesome feature. I remember during the Musicals in my 5th Gen games, I always fitted props that suited not just the theme but also my Pokemon's gender.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Boo!

I actually didn't really do the musicals in BW. I just kinda missed the simplicity of the contests back in RSE haha. Though maybe I'll at least attempt the new contests in ORAS.

Years

I like the nice animation that now plays when you max out the excitement in the ORAS contests. But it gets annoying if your opponent gets all sneaky and steals the spotlight from you...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to switch my Castform from X back over to OR (since I did that to breed Castform for a challenge) so it can become my beauty master again. <3

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Yeah... It appeared the numbers were chosen too low and too many people are ghosted too quickly, so booing is more often done to compensate.

Years
    Bo0!

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Alright, came back to rule the Trivia!
    lol

I wasnt home this week and had close to no internet so yeah, couldnt post.

Just kidding, I needed to distort some stuff in the Distortion World, Im back now for a while.
    and I totally didnt hear a cry for help in keeping the Trivia forum up and running :D

Also nice post Revise ;)

Meadow

Years

Yaaay! Sven's back! :D

and I totally didnt hear a cry for help in keeping the Trivia forum up and running :D

Yeppp, that totally wasn't me... eheheheheh who am I kidding haha

But anyway, how do you guys feel about the new Mystery Dungeon game?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

You guys all have been keeping it running, I've been busy dealing with annoying landlords and moving house recently so it's super reassuring seeing everyone being so active XD

There's a new PMD game? When was this announced? :o

Meadow

Years
    Years

You're making me feel like they should have a character in Pokemon who's an Australian stereotype or something. Or even a region based on Australia itself.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

A region based on Australia wouldn't even be a bad idea. The sixth generation's Kalos was based on a part of Europe, so I see a good chance of the next region to be based on either America or Australia. (Antarctica on the other hand, probably not.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back