• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    100!

Bwahaha, finally!

Behold for your Dragon/Ghost emperor arrives from the Distortion world and is ready to rule! >:]

Giratina ftw!

Last edited:
    Years

Yes, it came to the point where Im actually getting stressed over a single thread lol

And not only did I tag tail, but I also had the entire post saved haha

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    107. (fixed)

Wait, but that's a complement. That screenshot honestly looks too good to have been Photoshopped by me, haha.

Years

107. (fixed)

Wait, but that's a complement. That screenshot honestly looks too good to have been Photoshopped by me, haha.

I know, that is the problem hahaha
    Im not ashamed of my quick-posting! Im proud! And tired!

Anyway, good night, it's 2 AM and I cant believe I stayed this late just to unleash Giratina.
    And by Giratina, I mean the one and only Giratina, and not -giritina-, *pointing at the current fake one*

tehee :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

CONGRATS SVEN. You finally made it, now let's get rid of those other ghosts and see how high this can go ;)

Thread title appropriate? 8D

Meadow

Years

He couldn't have done it without the almighty power of tag-failing. xD

UPDATE: I just realized that "The Everlasting Journey" is an infinitely more fitting title than "The Everlasting Legend," so I decided to rename it accordingly! :D (Oh, and that also means Squirrel should update the game index. ;P)

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

*insert well waited for dictator joke*
    -sigh- Ok Sven we'll just have to try harder next time. >D

And thanks for showing us that Revise, can't believe I actually missed this moment. D:

Let's all update new and old games

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow I can update the thread index too you know... :(

I miss everything 'cause of work lmfao. Oh well I'm here more for the conversations than the actual game itself hahah.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Same here, Sora. Both being here more for the conversations than the game, and for missing everything because of work!

I always check this thread just to see what the topic of the conversation is. I'm not bothered about the whole ghost side of things. I just love being able to talk to everyone about whatever we're talking about.

Meadow

Years

That pretty much goes for me as well, especially in the Bulba Race. Then again, I noticed that this particular thread has a tendency to slip into "Ghosty" conversations, haha.

Wow I can update the thread index too you know... :(.

OMG SORRY! I wasn't implying that Squirrel was the only one who could do that, but I was actually joking about a post that H.A.N. made a while back. xD

Time to Pokémonize an old Playground game to P-Trivia because Squirrel updated the game index yesterday!

YAY NEW GAMES ♥ gdi why do you do this to me

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

I pop by now and then, also for the conversations. Most of it happens as I sleep though XD;

Years

So I guess Im the only crazy person here who wants to rule the ghost world?
    I guess my competitiveness sometimes does go too far lol

CONGRATS SVEN. You finally made it, now let's get rid of those other ghosts and see how high this can go ;)

Thread title appropriate? 8D
    Awesome title :D

He couldn't have done it without the almighty power of tag-failing. xD

UPDATE: I just realized that "The Everlasting Journey" is an infinitely more fitting title than "The Everlasting Legend," so I decided to rename it accordingly! :D (Oh, and that also means Squirrel should update the game index. ;P)

I prefer to call it "attacking from the shadows" though :P

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

I think the smell of your desperation to become a ghost could be detected from miles away haha

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

truly philosophical question of the day: what do ghost pokemon smell like anyway?

BEST ANSWER WINS COOKIES

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back