• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

I don't think the games have to follow that statement, considering Generation 1 came out before the anime haha. And besides, they could still be anywhere between 11 years old to 14 if you look at some of their designs. (Not saying all protagonists are the same age, of course.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Uh.

I'm pretty sure the fandom came to a consesus that Hilda/Hilbert are in their teens. I think May/Nate and Serena/Calem as well. And the only reason why ORAS' protags are younger are because they're redesigned from RSE.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ehhh twenties I can see I suppose. Thirties I feel is pushing it considering the demographic.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

I most certainly wouldn't be opposed to something that's fresh and new, like starting out as a member of the international police. Or, you know, something that isn't start!-OMG EVIL TEAM-do the thing with the legendary-champion. Although they've gotten pretty cool as to change that formula up and make the characters we're dealing with a more complex, it does bother me it's always the same meal served with different spices. Colosseum sticks out in the mind because it was different, and I think something that diverted the pattern would still be great. But, I guess that's what spin-offs are for - but is that really enough to justify this?

Also yes pretty please bring back the Pokemon following you I know it's hard to animate but try.​

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Also yes pretty please bring back the Pokemon following you I know it's hard to animate but try.​

Actually, I don't think it would be that hard at all now that the games use 3D graphics. Every Pokémon already has a 3D model made for them, so I don't see it being a challenge.

Years

I'm pretty sure the fandom came to a consesus that Hilda/Hilbert are in their teens. I think May/Nate and Serena/Calem as well. And the only reason why ORAS' protags are younger are because they're redesigned from RSE.

I recall hearing that it was confirmed Brendan and May were 12 years old in OR/AS.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years

I really want pokemon following you back! It wouldn't be too hard since they already have their 3ds sprites! I would like to see secret bases returning in more games too! It's like sharing your decoration taste to other people!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

And like I said: this thread is not going to be 'the DCC' anymore so the whole 'it should be stickied because it's a DCC' isn't exactly a good argument sorry Sven.

I panicked for a moment there, when I couldn't find it, but I guess it's okay. I'm sure it will survive.

On topic: I really want to see a story line that differs from the general one. It doesn't necessary have to be a good plot and all, but a child beating up an evil organisation gets boring after that many times.
    Next to that, an HM that allows to ride your Pokémon replacing the bike would be interesting.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'd love to fly around on more Pokemon. Mega Lati@s was a good start they shouldn't waste it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That would be useful tbh because I try not to carry fly since sometimes I eitherdon't have a flying type or there are moves that I would rather like it to have instead.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only if they do it well. when it comes to RPG games I find myself liking games in older medivel settings with perhaps hidden technology or smth of the sory then futuristic ones.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Boo!

Mmm... maybe. Another thing that would have to be pulled off well aha.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Uno

Holy Poliwhirl I haven't heard the name Culterine for quite a long while. A big fish in the Pokemon fanfiction pond.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Zwei

Ah, Cutlerine. That name does ring a bell. I think I've read one of his fanfics once and I loved to play his Pokémon Snakewood, which is probably the greatest hack I've played so far.

Or perhaps there could be a Pidgeot flying service in every city - for the low price of $100, you can fly to any city you want and get an awesome view on the way there.

That reminds me of the Chocobo stables in Final Fantasy, but I don't think it will work in Pokémon, unless you want to put those on random routes too. Why would you pay to fly from city to city when you can easily pull a Pidgey from your pc with the move Fly for free?

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Vier

I think I should read more fanfics. I think I've read only two around here, maybe three. I really should read Through the Scope at some point this summer. Man, there are so many things I want to do, I don't think I have enough summer for everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back