• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Nice, that looks great. Ill have to watvh when I get out of the shower after this tho. Z-Move Dances are just kinda funny tbh....I doubt I would be able to make myself do one irl... ~w~;;;

Did anyone else watch the new episode of Generations? They played the best song, An Unwavering Heart i think thats what its called its been a while and it was a little emotional for us here. QwQ

Years

My fave Z-Move pose is the Water one, but that's bias of my fave type there. I also love the Ground, Steel and Normal ones.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

My favourite Z Dance is the Grass one. It looks like so much fun.

Caught my third Gen 7 Shiny today. It's an adorable blue Rockruff. It will be a Midday Lycanroc (I have Sun and prefer Lycanroc's Midday form anyway). She is 4IV too.

Years

I still have that pink Gumshoos as far as 7th Gen shinies go. I caught her when I only had my copy of Moon for four days. I bought the game on November 19th, and it was the 22nd when I got her.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Shiny Gunshoos is pink? I was hoping it would be black.

I am on 4 Shinys so far in Gen 7 having just caught a Shiny Pikipek. (Now a Toucannon). Toucannon has a very noticeable and fun shiny with its colourful beak change. :)

All my Shinys have been caught by SOS chaining and all 4 have 4 perfect IVs. :0

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I think my favorite Z-move dance would be Ghost or Ice. (Never-Ending Nightmare has the best animation btw.) But I haven't even tried them all yet. Most of the time I even forget Z-moves are a thing and use regular moves instead.

Wright has totally gotta be a Swellow, haha. I mean, just look at his hairstyle. xD

Yesssssss, that's perfect!

I still have that pink Gumshoos as far as 7th Gen shinies go. I caught her when I only had my copy of Moon for four days. I bought the game on November 19th, and it was the 22nd when I got her.

Waat? Shiny Gumshoos is pink?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Yes! I got it yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to use it. The held bottlecap is a nice bonus, because those things are quite hard to get. (I have six now, I think.)

Years

I love watching Pokemon content, but does anyone hate it when those videos are killed off by copyright claims? It causes me to believe Nintendo is evil.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

I think Nintendo are just protecting their content although outside the odd Anime Episode and Pokemon music I do not view a lot of Pokemon content online.

I think I have 3 bottle caps so far. One off the Gift Magearna, One from the Lottery and one in-game.

I've caught all the Ultra Beasts and am now in the Battle Tree.

The Battle Tree seems harder than the Battle Maison, whilst the Battle Maison Normal Level had you facing unevolved Pokemon early on in the Battle Tree I was facing a Salazzle in my first battle and a Hydreigon in my second.

I wonder if the option to team with people is still there.

Trainer 766

43I have no idea what you are talking about but yeah,protection kills Youtube channels.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I think I ony have one, maybe two bottle caps....i have failed you James. ~_~

Idk i dont see so much copyright stuff anymore, is it a big thing again? I keep hearing a little bit about this or that nintendo or someone else is doing copyright-wise but i havent seen any pokemon videos recentally taken down, just the normal 'lets play/nuzlocke' or the new sm episodes/old theme songs.

Trainer 766

Why do you say that? Crobat's worth all the hard work, after all.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Mimikyu is a very adorable Pokémon and is tricky to battle. Under the disguise he may be a Ghost Shroomish.

The Shiny Charm has finally decided to work giving me a Shiny Snorunt after just 9 SOS calls. It's female too so will be evolved into Froslass even if the Snow Land Pokémon is not the most noticeable Shiny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back