• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

I would love to preorder one but I have barely any money. :') I would get Moon, since I dont need both games(Id only get both if i gave my brother one), I tend to get the second/blue version anyhow, and I like the ofter lights like the moon compared to harsher lights like the sun, though as an astronomy geek I love both. :')

Years

I always end up getting both eventually but when there's new starters or Legendaries or exclusives I'll get both straight away so I can trade with myself.

I got my first Amiibo today - a Pikachu!

Years

Kanto what? What's going on?

Sadly, the Gamestop at my area isn't doing midnight release for Pokken... Meaning I have to drive myself tomorrow morning and pay for my own gas, rather than my parents drive me at midnight and not pay for gas...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

Lance's Dragonite is ridiculous. Though I'm fond of the "illegal" ones he has in G/S/C.

I got my first Amiibo today - a Pikachu!
    Congratulations on your first Amiibo! Pikachu's a nice one to have.

I only have Luigi though. I was collecting Skylanders before they became really ridiculous to get, and haven't even looked at Disney Infinity. Except for one statue from the game.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I have watched a few gameplay videos of Pokkén, and it definitely looks amazing, the graphics are all super fancy! It's really funny to see they've added Pokémon like Suicune and Chandelure as well, since they don't quite fit in there.

Years

No just Blaziken (my fave), Pikachu, Pikachu Libre, Suicune, Charizard, Weavile, Gardevoir, Shadow Mewtwo, Mewtwo, Machamp, Gengar, Braixen, Sceptile, and Garchomp.

There is a league option where it is like the Pokemon league. There are four parts to the Ferrum League- Green League, Blue League, Red League, and Chroma League. You first enter the league tournament and do the league battle (you battle 6 trainers for a number of 12 battles). Then, you battle in the main tournament at the top 8 (you battle the winner of each fight until the finals). Losing here means you are disqualified. After that you fight one more guy to go on to the next league.

It is a super fun game. I love it.

Lycanthropy

Years

No just Blaziken (my fave), Pikachu, Pikachu Libre, Suicune, Charizard, Weavile, Gardevoir, Shadow Mewtwo, Mewtwo, Machamp, Gengar, Braixen, Sceptile, and Garchomp.

Additionally, there is also a bunch of Pokémon as "support" Pokémon, who can either attack from the side of the field or give a buff when they're charged, which is quite a nice feature.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Hiya, everyone! I'm going to be absent for a while (until around March 29), so if anyone becomes a ghost while I'm out, please feel free to send me a VM/PM so I don't accidentally miss you! :D

Anyway, continue on with your conversation! ^-^

Lycanthropy

Years

Hiya, everyone! I'm going to be absent for a while (until around March 29), so if anyone becomes a ghost while I'm out, please feel free to send me a VM/PM so I don't accidentally miss you! :D

Anyway, continue on with your conversation! ^-^

Have fun! / Take care! Whichever is the reason for your absence. Either way, see you again soon!

But besides Pokkén, have you guys heard about the mobile game Pokémon Comaster that was announced recently? What do you think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back